How I know if my parents would be ok with me smokin weed?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

How I know if my parents would be ok with me smokin weed?

Post by sickkid90 »

Anyone got anyways of finding out if your parents are ok with weed. Other then flat out asking "Can I smoke weed"?

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 »

let them catch a smell of it in your room.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

JUNKIE CRACK WHORE
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by JUNKIE CRACK WHORE »

Come home high with a hooker.
This is the end.

Jay212
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Jay212 »

JUNKIE CRACK WHORE wrote:Come home high with a hooker.
I don't think he wants his parents to think he's smoking crack, just weed.
If u aint from the hillz then homeboy lay it down ~ CWS

JUNKIE CRACK WHORE
Casual toker
Casual toker

Then come home with a half naked man.
This is the end.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 »

lol that all made my day, ya a 16 year old coming home with a hooker high on weed... dosn't really show any responsibility lol, whats a good conversation started about Marijuana? see what they think about it?

JUNKIE CRACK WHORE
Casual toker
Casual toker

Say you think marijuane should be legalized,state your reasons,say there isnt anything wrong with smokin it.Say it came up in school.
This is the end.

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear »

yeah thats good and all but thats not completley full proof. Imagion if the parents got pissed off and went up school and like asked why are they getting their kid to ask this question and then your hands are red at that point. Or you could do it, but if you have PSRE (physical, social health education)... something like a sex ed class relating everything with everything, like sex, drugs, alcohol and all that stuff.

Do it when that topic comes up, i dont know when that would though... sooner or later.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter »

a movie
like cheech n chong summat
a stoner movie basicaly, one where ur rents will prolly laugh at it is a plus,
while ur watchin it, preferably during a funny part (it distracts their attention from thinkin too much into your question)
n just ask em what they make of weed or summat, to start out with, if they are y'kno, ok-ish about it, thats a first step, if they say they hate it, then, thats a no go (also, if they find none of the movie funny, thats also a hint that they may not like weed at all)
so ye, just get a movie to all watch or summat, n just gauge their reactions
(i would suggest the first cheech n chong: Up In Smoke - its probably their funniest.... tho the one where chong tricks cheech into snorting soap and then drinkin piss is funny as fuck
Image Image Image <- My old account

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 »

my bor goes to UCB and well his proferor for some class was like, ya you guy ever wanna study, come to my house some some weed come right along, and so he told that to my mom and she said something about it being bad for you and me and him defended it saying that no one has ever died from it, not like tabbacy w/e and she wasnt like "OMG are you guys somking it?" but just said "o well i hope you guys just make the right decisions".

so i dont think my mom would be doo hikky happy with it, but probably woudn't be super mad. Im a pretty straight edge kid, other than getting kicked out of Disneyland, have more than 4.0 at school. So shed probably think I got peer pressured into it... which isnt at all true...

but w/e ill just wait for it to be brought up, maybe when he comes back from UCB, I think my bro might smoke, he got real decent grades as well, but this one time when he came back from UCB i smelled something weedish in his breath or clothes.[/b]

m3tal
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by m3tal »

Start watching cheech and chong or half-baked in the living room. THen if they don't like weed, theyll say "I DONT want you smoking weed. Dont let the movie influence you." Or something similar.
[size=75]You have entered the twilight zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use the key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams creation
Enter this world of imagination[/size]

blazedsubaru
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by blazedsubaru »

Get caught, or leave a pipe somewhere where they might find it.
I accidently left my pipe somewhere mutual and my dad found it. He picked it up, looked at me, laughed and put it back. I was like.... :shock:

I think my mom doesn't like it though.

My dad bought me the movie half baked too. He used to smoke weed until like 5 years ago, so he understands.
How you do that? I call it dope by magic. This dope by magic got me rich as I want to be...
My baby..
[img]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j138/awdfwd/avatarwrx.jpg[/img]

Black_Marauder
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Black_Marauder »

Shit dude... all these stories of kick back parents.

My father is retired military. He found out that I smoked weed, called me a drugee and doesn't have a thing to do with me now.

Kind of fucked up, yo.

There's a possibility that they won't be cool with it at all. Many parents would fear to be bad parents by knowingly allowing their underage teenager to smoke pot. (or, they like to say, "do drugs")

Tough call.
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 »

well so ok, today i told my other really good freind thats a girl (the othes a guy and ive told him) that i wanna smoke pot, and so she was like, its not good for you, and im fine if it if you try it and do it once in a while, but what the hey its highschool and you should be having fun and you only live once, and ya... my life pretty much sucks social wise, i do nothing but hw when i get home, and study.

but the thing im saying is that everyone thinks pot is bad, damn i even though pot was bad once, but now that ive learned the truth im like , I NEED WEED...

i just hope once i start smokin weed either my parents wont catch me, or just like.. they be fine with it cuz some way before they find out i can show them the damn facts about it and why its illegal and stuff.

MatteN
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by MatteN »

everyone here knows i got busted by my parents and i explained it all to them...my mom didn't care to know and left...my dad stayed and listened but still doesn't fully care/understand because he'll side with my mom (no backbone) and he is just a natural asshole, i can't wait to move out lol ^_^