White Widow

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

purple_ozark_haze
Casual toker
Casual toker

White Widow

Post by purple_ozark_haze »

Well me and a buddy are thinkin about growin for the first time. we've always bought it but never ever really thought about growing it. Well we've hit up White Widow before and it was amazing and we found a site that sold the seeds and we're thinking about doing it but we arent for sure. We're either gonna grow it, Kush, or some "purple" haze even though theres not a "real" purple haze out there anymore...sadly... but hey going to try one. so either white widow, "purple" haze, or kush. can yall help us out and try to figure which one 2 grow? heres the link 2 the page, fairly good prices.
http://www.marijuanastrains.com/

Well im off 2 bed, got work at 8:15 and here it is...2:01am... ='( rough day 2morrow.

buttermilk
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by buttermilk »

Be careful when choosing the site you order from, because sometimes they just take your money and don't send jack shit...

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! »

Actually, everyone will tell you that there is no purple haze, and they're partially right. The thing is that there is a strain of weed generally referred to as purple haze that thrives today but it is a completely different strain from the one immortalized in the days of old, which indeed, is extinct.

Also I agree with what the post above me says, be careful about who you buy from, not everyone is legitimate.

purple_ozark_haze
Casual toker
Casual toker

WhiteLie wrote:Actually, everyone will tell you that there is no purple haze, and they're partially right. The thing is that there is a strain of weed generally referred to as purple haze that thrives today but it is a completely different strain from the one immortalized in the days of old, which indeed, is extinct.

Also I agree with what the post above me says, be careful about who you buy from, not everyone is legitimate.
ya i know. i noticed they were in Canada but using the Dutch International Shipping and i think ima look some other place lol.

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter »

try this site, theres loads of seeds availible here, and a growing guide
http://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/shop ... 50&curr=49
Image Image Image <- My old account

purple_ozark_haze
Casual toker
Casual toker

certified-nutter wrote:try this site, theres loads of seeds availible here, and a growing guide
http://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/shop ... 50&curr=49
thanks bro