20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_waffles

Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking

Post by weedguru_waffles » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:52 pm

flyinhigh wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:Stoner etiquette gets on my nerves. I was smoking up some friends yeterday and I freaked out ..wasn't sure if I was suppose to take the first hit after I loaded the chillum or pass it to my friend because we were at her place. :/

when im in that situation i always ask who wants the first hit even if i was the one who packed the bowl just cause i want to be nice.
me too. I guess it's like holding the door open for someone who's behind you... just to be nice :)

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 am

weedguru_waffles wrote:
flyinhigh wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:Stoner etiquette gets on my nerves. I was smoking up some friends yeterday and I freaked out ..wasn't sure if I was suppose to take the first hit after I loaded the chillum or pass it to my friend because we were at her place. :/

when im in that situation i always ask who wants the first hit even if i was the one who packed the bowl just cause i want to be nice.
me too. I guess it's like holding the door open for someone who's behind you... just to be nice :)
its probably just cause were canadian, i dont think that most americans will hold the door for somebody they dont know :P

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 am

"You may embed only 3 quotes within each other."

This is lame!!!

anywho lol i'm sure they would... :p

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:26 am

Haha, the same thing happened to me in some other thread...i was so annoyed by that///

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:17 am

flyinhigh wrote:its probably just cause were canadian, i dont think that most americans will hold the door for somebody they dont know :P
It'd be kind of unbearable to live here if everyone was an asshole with no manners, dontchathink?

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:55 pm

andriaSRH wrote:
flyinhigh wrote:its probably just cause were canadian, i dont think that most americans will hold the door for somebody they dont know :P
It'd be kind of unbearable to live here if everyone was an asshole with no manners, dontchathink?
Don't hate I usually hold the door for people who are close to it. Men and women alike.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm not hating lol. I was just making a point that most people, American or otherwise, usually hold the door for strangers. It's a rare occasion that someone won't hold the door for me. Plus whenever I walk through a door I always do the turn-your-head-back-slightly thing to see if anyones behind me.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:14 pm

andriaSRH wrote:I'm not hating lol. I was just making a point that most people, American or otherwise, usually hold the door for strangers. It's a rare occasion that someone won't hold the door for me. Plus whenever I walk through a door I always do the turn-your-head-back-slightly thing to see if anyones behind me.
any time an american comes to my town and stops and asks me for directions theyre always assholes about it so now i just send them to random places or tell them theyre in the wrong town.

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:20 pm

flyinhigh wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:I'm not hating lol. I was just making a point that most people, American or otherwise, usually hold the door for strangers. It's a rare occasion that someone won't hold the door for me. Plus whenever I walk through a door I always do the turn-your-head-back-slightly thing to see if anyones behind me.
any time an american comes to my town and stops and asks me for directions theyre always assholes about it so now i just send them to random places or tell them theyre in the wrong town.
whaa that's not nice. How are they assholes about it??
Man, when I went to Paris, that's mostly how I got around.. by asking people... although most places are pretty straight forward and easy to find. I had a map... but I didn't always have it on me...

Hahaha I remember I accidentally walked into some guys at night after watching moulin rouge and drinking champagne all night.. I was soo lost, I had to ask how to get back, or else I wouldn't have made it back to the hotel that night... and they were just smoking a joint... and I didn't realize that being a drunktard... I felt like such an ass... but eh well, they didn't seem to mind. :)

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:40 pm

weedguru_waffles wrote:
flyinhigh wrote:
whaa that's not nice. How are they assholes about it??
Man, when I went to Paris, that's mostly how I got around.. by asking people... although most places are pretty straight forward and easy to find. I had a map... but I didn't always have it on me...

Hahaha I remember I accidentally walked into some guys at night after watching moulin rouge and drinking champagne all night.. I was soo lost, I had to ask how to get back, or else I wouldn't have made it back to the hotel that night... and they were just smoking a joint... and I didn't realize that being a drunktard... I felt like such an ass... but eh well, they didn't seem to mind. :)
ahh i always seem to get those douches who just act like dicks. it might just be because im from a small town. alot of people from bigger cities wont even come to my town because well, were not good enough for them. (this has actually become a problem for some sports leagues) even when you visit there and business owners who find out youre from the town i am they will stop assisting you and just fuck off and help someone else.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Sounds like your townspeople just have a problem with tourist :dunno:

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

andriaSRH wrote:Sounds like your townspeople just have a problem with tourist :dunno:
i dunno i dont like people from big cities most of the time cause they always seem to think theyre the shit at first.

but there is kind of a bad relationship between the two towns im referring to.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:08 pm

Must be if business people just drop customers if they happen to be from that particular town.

And I too hold doors for men and women alike.

Not for children, as it is funny to see them try to hold the huge door open, or smack into the side of the door when you close it right before they walk through.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:14 pm

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Must be if business people just drop customers if they happen to be from that particular town.

Not for children, as it is funny to see them try to hold the huge door open, or smack into the side of the door when you close it right before they walk through.
rofl thats excellent dude :rofl:

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Must be if business people just drop customers if they happen to be from that particular town.

hahahaha, kids amuse me!