Do you plan on ever quiting?

How's it going where you live on mother earth? Whats going on and why?

Moderator: Moderators

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Do you plan on ever quiting?

Post by hotpeadiam » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:58 am

This may seem like a stupid question, but i know some people that are only moderate smokers and don't plan on smoking weed till they die.
i was wondering if there are any others out there that feel the same, or if they don't ever plan on quiting unless they die.

as for me, I WILL NEVER QUITE UNTIL THE DAY THAT I DIE!
i love weed. i don't care if i die in my thirties from smoking too much, as long as i'm high it really dosn't matter when i die because i will still be happy.

so how does everyone else feel bout this topic?

I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:03 am

would you mind telling me how old your are?

as for me i go times when i smoke constantly and other times where i barely smoke at all. but i dont ever see myself making the decision that i will never do it again. i look foward to having a place where i can grow a couple of plants so that i no longer have to pay or find people to buy from.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:05 am

that's exactly what i plan on doing!
anyways, i'm 16. but why does it matter how old i am?
I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective jugment in all human affairs
~Albert Einstien

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:12 am

some of the things you say sound like quick and rash decisions, i dont mean it to be offensive. its just that when you are younger you tend to think from another point of view that tends to grow as you age...everyone is entitled to there opinion, i just know that the perception i had when i was 16 was alot different than the one i have now.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

hotpeadiam
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by hotpeadiam » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:28 am

srry, this is a long post, but i advise you read it.

i understand where your coming from, and respect that u understand everyone has differant opinions. I also relise that many people change thier views on life as they get older. But i beleive that our world is gonna be in for within the next 20 years, and that no one els will really live much longer. If you think about it humans have completly ruined the earth, and it is dieing. Think about how many hurricans we had last summer due to the heat. and it's only getting hotter. i live in canada, and we usualy have alot of snow by november, and right now i look out my window in february (coldest, and snowiest month of our winter) and can see grass and some trees have started pre buding. so think of how many more major hurricans are gonna hit this upcoming summer.

And what i beleive is that the effects of global warming won't actually kill us. but it will cause world war 3. since obviosly there are parts in the world that won't get as many natrual disasters from global warming, many people are going to want to move to those places to ensure the saftey of thier family and friends. since there is like 4.5 billion people on this earth (or somthing close to that) there won't be enough "safe" land for these people to move to. It will come down to the rich getting the safest land, and the poor will rebel. eventually war will break through, and with the technologie we have today, let alone in the next 20 years, it won't be a long war... because it will very quickly destroy not only the human race but the entire world it'self.

This may make me sound like a crazie lunatic, but the more i think about it hte more i have trouble beleiving that our world has any chance.

howhever i don't whant you to think that htis makes me feel like life is pointless. i still whant to do well in school and get a descent job, but i'm not conserned about any long term health effects because i don't see the point in living past a certain point in time.

WOW that was long!
~Albert Einstien

rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by rusianrocket321 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:58 pm

I'm sorry but that post sounded kind of science-fictionish...with the technology we have today, most of our envornment can be somewhat controlled...and there are more than 4.5...i think its around 6ish not very sure billion people in the world... but hurricanes indirectly causing the end of the world? I doubt it...hurricanes are very survivable and only affect specific coast line locations at specific times of the years, and most damage is repairable.

I live in Florida and the last two years have been the worst hurricane years, ever. Yet it already looks as though most is back to perfect when it comes to damage, and I live in South Florida, so yes I was hit directly with all the hurricanes. But you are right about the fact that another WW could easy destory countries and end millions of lives with the technology in weapons that is attained today, and with the greed and money lust in the white house and in the government in general today, it is very scary thinking about casting war on foreign countries and the possibilities that may arrise.

As for smoking weed til I die? I wouldn't say it like that but I don't plan on qutting anytime soon (15). I like weed and as of lately have seen no negative affects, as soon as I move out I plan on doing some nice growing to supply myself and almost eliminate the dealing part of it completey, would be a lot less stress on the entire concept. Even though I am currently growing 8) .

Nice long post.

Brahman
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Brahman » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:06 pm

All that crap about the earth dying is just science fiction-crap. The earth is strong. It will hang in there. About the smoking weed til death... I think i am gonna take a break somtime pretty soon and then just smoke a parties or if i am... i dont know... And then when i am like 40, im gonna plant a lot of plants and live on that.
Keps heller.

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:48 pm

People keep cutting down trees and exhausting all its resources. The earth might not be dying but mankind is trying as hard as they can to kill it.
-Charlie Kelly

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:25 pm

I am in the process of deciding upon a vaporizer. Once I have one i will stop smoking completely and stick to vaporizing. As for quitting the weed I have no intentions to whatsoever. Only important aim for me is to move from joints to vapour....

zak
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by zak » Fri May 26, 2006 3:05 am

ya and with global warming ya eventually theres gonna be anothe iceage and that will fix that for a time and kill off people and solve problems but ya im not the smartest person ever but thats what i think so meh

tezza_420
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by tezza_420 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:46 am

i dont plan on quitting weed, but i wanna cut down quite a bit sumtime.
ive been tokin for about a year and a half now, when i first started i used to buy an 8th and it would last me the whole weekend. since about february this year ive been smoking anything from an 8th to a 1/2oz a night (usually with 1 or 2 mates). I really wanna cut down though cause lately ive been finding it really hard to sleep on days when i havent smoked any weed, and it also takes a lot more to get me high nowadays.
[img]http://i16.tinypic.com/40pegx3.jpg[/img]

ChuckLiddell
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ChuckLiddell » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:58 pm

I'm 17 and have been smoking weed since i was 16. I will keep smoking it till the day i die.

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:12 am

I can't say for sure whether or not I will ever decide to quit smoking, but I can tell you that right now I sure as hell don't have any plans to! I fucking love getting high and it has no negative effects. Why, I ask you, why stop blazing?

No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by No0n3 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:06 pm

I think I'll smoke for as long as it doesn't use up all of my money. Weed is just so damn expensive.
I'm thinking about maybe starting growing, it seems a bit cheaper than having to buy weed all the time.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:37 pm

I've been smoking since i was 12 and a half and now I'm a little bit over 15 and a half and I plan on smoking until I get completely bored of it and quit for a few years then start up again as a heavy weed smoker. The way I wanna die is to die on my death bead with a bowl right next to me and to be extremely high.
Peace Not Greed.