Discuss everything related to hashish, oil and kief
Including pipe resin, and soapbar info

Moderator: Moderators

calitoker
Casual toker
Casual toker

weed to hash ratios

Post by calitoker » Thu May 31, 2007 4:05 am

I have a few questions about hash. I know what it is and where it comes from and what it is because I've smoked it once before, but in terms of both price and size, what are the ratios between hash and weed? I live in california, not in europe, so its rare that I will come across some hash, but the one time I did, it was awesome.

Also, what makes something a "hash pipe?" When I smoked it before it was out of a portable vape (which was sick) but is there a simpler piece (even as simple as a can pipe) that would be suitable for hash smoking. I want to get into hash because it doesn't hurt lungs very much, and is really classy. Looking for answers to these questions and whatever other knowledge you have to share about hash. Thanx. :D

dean_dc
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by dean_dc » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:42 pm

lol its funny i smoke hash all the time, and love weed much more, yet you're the opposite.

where im from (England) hash is cheaper than weed since im cheap i buy hash more often, but trust me hash isnt classy its very dirty and oily.

if i was you stick to weed, better buzz too, you lose hash tolerance very quick.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:24 am

I always heard people saying pure hash was a really clean smooth buzz and it's more expensive. But since I haven't ever tried it I wouldn't know.
Peace Not Greed.

Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: weed to hash ratios

Post by Dulleffects » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Hahaha i dunno how old this is. Because i'm lazy. I'm posting anyways. Good hash, is really clean. And alot more expensive than weed. For full melt bubble hash its around 20-25 dollars per gram, and i've been smoking extracts for years, and I every time i smoke it it still gets me just as high. Love hash.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Re:

Post by Bubbles » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:15 am

^ thanks for resurrecting the thread, i now have another person i want to punch in the face for being a retard:
dean_dc wrote:lol its funny i smoke hash all the time, and love weed much more, yet you're the opposite.

where im from (England) hash is cheaper than weed since im cheap i buy hash more often, but trust me hash isnt classy its very dirty and oily.

if i was you stick to weed, better buzz too, you lose hash tolerance very quick.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am

What's so retarded about that?

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:19 am

the fact the OP clearly states that he is talking about NA hash and not European hash, and the statement about how because his hash is bad that all hash is bad...

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:25 am

OP..NA...what the hell are you talking about?

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:26 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:OP..NA...what the hell are you talking about?
original poster, north america.

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:30 am

My opinion is hash is more pure,ur getting better quality if it's pure hash most of the time and also takes way less to get u feeling right,I made 10.3 grams,two bars of hash and I stay high as hell on it and it's not High quality but I mean I Dnt see how some one could turn Down some good and pure hash..Im to the point of smoking hash and hash oil everyday instead of bud
Bop bop beech