Tasmanian Devils

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Tasmanian Devils

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:58 am

My savage Queen and I recently visited Tasmania, for a Friday to Tuesday jaunt. Flying into Launceston in the North of the island, hiring a car then taking a couple of days to explore the highlights of the beautiful east coast, then onto the eerie for several reasons Port Arthur, before finally heading to Hobart in the South, to take in the capital, give the increasingly famous Mona art gallery a roll of the dice, then retire to the nearby countryside to stay in a beautiful farmhouse peopled by a bunch of friendly inbreds...

I have made the images far too huge...Hit CNTRL and - buttons a few times to scale things down whilst you view the thread...

News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: Tasmanian Devils

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:14 am

Tasmanian Devils....that reminds me of high school. My school sports team was called that

Do those things really exist?

And is that gray hair I see Dan????

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 am

Mate, I have had the grey streaks for several years now...it began with a half palm sized dab in the front, which appeared during the split with my ex fiance back in...maybe 2007...since then, perhaps there has been some of the same creeping along the side of my head. I like the front bit, looks kinda wolverine-ish at times, minus the knives, minus the bravery, minus the strength...
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Looks like a wicked trip Dan. I'm jealous of your adventure (and levitation abilities based on pic #5)

Regarding the gray hair, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and I appreciate it. :P

Just messing with you of course, but very eerie to me that I have the same gray streak on the front right side of my head. I've been sporting it since I was about 15 or so though, I'm betting on full gray by the time I'm 30.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm

weedguru_animal wrote:Mate, I have had the grey streaks for several years now...it began with a half palm sized dab in the front, which appeared during the split with my ex fiance back in...maybe 2007...since then, perhaps there has been some of the same creeping along the side of my head. I like the front bit, looks kinda wolverine-ish at times, minus the knives, minus the bravery, minus the strength...

You're scaring me. We're the same age. Haven't seen a gray one yet, but you just made me realize that's it's coming soon for sure :(

On second thought though, I'm more worried about getting a receeding hair line and hair loss than getting gray hair.

Don't wanna be looking like this guy lol - :?