Trip to Heaven

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Trip to Heaven

Post by Liles » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted, I've had a lot on my plate recently with work, partying and to throw a spanner in the works some family issues. But I thought I'd drop a message for good advice from people I trust.

I'm going Amsterdam soon, I'm turning 18 on May 25th so I'm hoping to ferry on out there on my birthday and spend 5 days smoking weed, partying and having all round fun. I've been looking at places to stay and found a few hotels that'll do me and two of my friends nicely for quite a cheap price and if I take the ferry it'll lower it more, around £200,€226,$307 at most for 5 days. I don't know how much money I'll need to take for the trip, I'm not at all familiar with bud prices, food prices or anything really. Also I really do know fuck all about 'Dam, so I ask you; what's the best way to travel around, where's the best places to smoke, drink and eat like stoned kings?

Any light on the subject from people living or have visited would be greatly appreciated.

One love.
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Re: Trip to Heaven

Post by Gorecore » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

I wish I knew something about Amsterdam so I could help ya, Liles! I'm just posting here to say, "Have an awesome time, and smoke lots!" Oh, and take lots of pictures to show us when you come back!

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm going to Amsterdam again on Monday. i can't wait.

To be honest, the best way to do everything is to find out for yourself.

Drink - there are hundreds of bars in Amsterdam, most of which sell a variety of mainstream branded beer along with a selection you'll never have heard of. You shall have no trouble finding a bar to suit your taste.

Smoke - again there are hundreds of places for this. My favourite places are Amnesia, De Kroon, Kadinsky, 420 café, Baba's, Barney's, Greenhouse effect. try any of these and you shall be satisfied. Mst of these places sell real connoisseurs weed except 420 which is just cool to go in.

Believe me when i say that you can think of something you want to eat and within 10 mins you'll see an eatery that sells it.

Enjoy dude.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Sorry I don't know anything about Amsterdamn..maybe try a travel website? If you figure out anything lemme know cuz I plan on going there next summer. I already have $150 saved up ^.^ (Not alot but it's a start)

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:50 pm

i think i will leave this to the europeans... all i remember is i dont remember much
but it was fun
woah

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Where's Flow when you need him?
:scratchs:

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Liles » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:55 pm

What's the clubbing like in 'Dam?

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:43 pm

dude.... dam is awesome like, you will see for urself, just take a fuck load of cash man... or mayb not, eitherway, last time i went i spent just over a grand in 5 days (to make matters worse it was a 7 day holiday, lol, and that was all my money >.<)
also we missed the flight home....
well it was great anyway
Image Image Image <- My old account

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:51 am

Toonces wrote:Where's Flow when you need him?

Probably wankin' :flip:

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 am

Clubbing in Amsterdam is crazy, always something to do . Best suggestion when in 'dam is to try and find coffeeshops that aren't directly in the center of the city as those will have slightly higher prices (you know, tourists who buy everything simply cause they're in 'dam) than the ones further away from the city center.

Smoking and drinking shouldn't be an issue as the place is literally littered with bars and shops :)

Let me know when you're there , maybe I can go there too.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 am

I have been twice...And the only annoyances I encountered were english fuckheads, and also, an irate prostitute, who had concluded that whilst I was taking photos of my mate near the river close to her whore window, that I was actually ogling her, and taking HER photo...I had been at the white widow, so was hardly ready for grappling with an amazonian bitch goddess, and her pimp, who both came for me in the crowd, grabbing my camera and my neck. Thankfully, the chap I was with, a lively italian playboy named Franco, was more awake than me, and also of quite sturdy physical bulk, so he got between us, told me in italian to run, then smiled and fended off our foes advances before catching me up advising me not to go back down that road without him, or even with him...with a mad glint in his eyes...for he had liked my style : inciting the rage of both a whore and pimp. I remember The Grasshopper...that's about it. As for costs...no doubt they have changed immensely since I was last there...though if you want to be economical with your gold nuggets, stick to the widow.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Liles » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:07 am

My plans have changed a bit.

I'm now planning for the 20th-27th of November, so I'll have more money to spend and also so I can attend the Cannabis Cup, me and 5 friends and going to buy our judges passes soon hopefully and book a good week getting lean :rastasmoke:

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:23 am

Lucky you....attending the cannabis cup would so rock...

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:23 am

i cant wait to go back to holland...
woah

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Liles » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Anyone else going to be attending Cannabis Cup '10?

It'd be cool to have a little WG meetup and smoke