Trip to Orlando

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

Movement of Jah People
Casual toker
Casual toker

Trip to Orlando

Post by Movement of Jah People » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:56 am

Alright, my family (as in my mother, father, younger sis and I), as well as my mate are leaving for Orlando tomorrow morning and staying for 2 nights. Normally, I would have multiple substances ready for our trip, but I have been broke as of late and so has my mate. Ironically, both of us are getting our pay checks tomorrow and then heading straight to Orlando from there with my folks.

So, all in all, I guess the question of this topic is do you guys think two 16 year old hippy lookin kids could get ahold of some weed/mescaline/Lsd?possibly other shit out there in Orlando? I have been there a few times, but never have I bought drugs there. Could you all give me some tips so I know how to score, or what to look for, or whatever, as intoxication would be nice on our journey.

Thank you so much
"Some call it cannabis. Some call it jah weed. Some call it marijuana, but others call it ganja. But we got to legalize it..."

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:11 am

check out http://www.webehigh.com/

*edit* damn, sorry. the bandwidth is exceeded right now
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:51 am

AW FUKK THATS GAY
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Movement of Jah People
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Movement of Jah People » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:51 am

Alright, I just returned from the trip, and everything whent smoothly. The first day there we ended up meeting this kid at a gas station and he sold us an O of some pretty high end mids for 100, which is around 50-60 dollars less than in Sarasota. We ended up meeting some girls, being high the whole time and still returning with about 9 grams between the two of us.
"Some call it cannabis. Some call it jah weed. Some call it marijuana, but others call it ganja. But we got to legalize it..."