Weed on holiday

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

Dimdum
Why Hello There !

Post by Dimdum » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 pm

Just got back from egypt last week. took a Q of skunk just in the suitcase. in a bag of washing powder. didnt last long tho..

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:07 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:You can small amounts inside a deodorant container underneath the deodorant part

Inside a VHS tape

You guys do realize that we are all telling law enforcements agencies worldwide where too search for weed? They are probably priting this thread out as we speak for future reference in the academy...
PRINT THIS PIGS!

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:11 am

^^ hahahaha, im laughing hystericly :D ^^^

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:08 pm

Weedguru Higher wrote:You guys do realize that we are all telling law enforcements agencies worldwide where too search for weed? They are probably priting this thread out as we speak for future reference in the academy...
in that case... No 1 hides their weed... we all tape it to the side of our face
Four star familiar.

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:49 pm

The thing you need when you package something, whether it be for mail or travel...the dog wont' be able to smell the product in the bag, but it will be able to smell portions of the product that were on your fingers that you used to move the bag, or somewhere else in the car. You need gloves, bag within bags, etc.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]

Cat_ScrAtch
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Cat_ScrAtch » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:48 pm

cod-heed wrote:Unfortunatly the dogs can smell it even if you vacuum pack it from the residue on your hands when you you touch the bag, saw something once where a car got searched and they found no weed but the dogs were going apeshit over the engine bay (under the hood) and the car owner admitted having a jay whilst workin on the car earlier that day. Best bet is to have it in your pocket ready to flick it if you get paranoid, you'd be amazed how sensitive the dogs are and weed fuckin stinks as we all know :lol: .

Dogs are also trained to false alert on verbal command.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/sumo9112/spartalolol.gif[/img]

elijahlinscott 
Why Hello There !

Re: Weed on holiday

Post by elijahlinscott  » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 am

Each year I plan a vacation and my favourite part of the planning process is deciding where I’m going to travel to. This year, after seeing an advertisement for Egypt holidays on television one night I am going to be travelling to Egypt.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 am

Hi Elijah, welcome to Weedguru!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:59 pm

I just flew in from Denver International a few days ago and I actually seen a drug dog walking around the airport. I have been flying for 16 years and I have never seen a drug dog until the other day. I talked to the officer and he said I would be surprised how many drugs they actually pull out of the airport from people throwing them in their carry ons or into their check on luggage. He said they usually have the dog outside sniffing the check in luggage, but having a dog walk around the terminal is not as uncommon as it sounds. Well, be careful is all I can say.

Edit: On another note, if a dog hits on your bag, or the people at the airport suspect you have drugs they will more than likely find it anyway. They don't need to log onto weedguru to figure where to look in a persons bag.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:24 am

Back in 1999 I traveled by train with 1 lbs of weed and 1 ounce of hash oil in my baggage. It was really stinky weed....The whole pound was weighed out into gram baggies, then triple baggied in larger ziplocs. Saran wrap on top of that, and then wrapped in duct tape. I made it through ok, but it's nothing like an airport. My baggage was onboard in the overhead baggage thingys. Everytime someone would rummage though their bags up there I was freakin out that they'd catch a whif. The paranois ruined the trip to say the least. But the profits at the other end were worth while....

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 am

Man why would you be carrying a pound of weed in gram baggies? I suppose you can't really claim a pound for personal use either way...but damn that's a lot of baggies lol. What happens when people wanna buy 1/8ths?
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:50 am

Because I was going to where I was going to sell it...all in grams. Really small town in boony land...they had no good weed ever except crappy outdoor. I knew this cause I had some small connenctions there. I sold the whole pound by the gram and $20 each...no deals. I had nothing left in 2 weeks

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:32 pm

I think I posted this somewhere before, but in 2008 I taped weed to my nether regions on a flight to the Czech Republic. We had to stop off in Switzerland (Geneva) and they were actually doing strip searches. :shock: My dad, who only knew about it right then told me to flush it. Fortunately I ended up behind an Arab lady with a hijab and she got strip searched while I was let through. Yeah, I know the story sounds stupid, and I would not recommend it to anyone but with that being said the reward was an amazing experience. Smoking up for the first time there was a good time :).

All that being said, I would never do it again..... until the next time :twisted:.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:17 pm

What the hell? They can randomly strip search people????

SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by SToNeR ChRiS » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:07 pm

I've never seen it other than that one time... It was right before you put your carry-on through the scanner and walk through the metal detector. There were small cubicles with security guards. Under the curtain in the cubicle there was a little space and I literally someone's pants on the ground. :lol: Scared the shit out of me, no lie.... Especially considering the circumstances.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...