Weed on holiday

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Weed on holiday

Post by Mr Skunky » Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:55 am

i had an idea, or a thought if you will, on how to get weed into a festival or out of the country. just correct me if im wrong..

if you put weed in a vaccum plastic machine thing, even dogs wont be able to smell it right? because there is no way for the smell to get out?

same goes for putting it into a jam jar and then bagging that in a sandwich bag, surely you just gotta hide that, then nobody will be any wiser to what you are doing..

just thought of this and remembered all the (taking weed out of the country, HOW!!?) threads..

Vinyl
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:14 pm

i saw something like that on the shopping channel...you could buy this system that came with a special vacuum and huge bags to seal away clothes or big bed sheets and stuff. all that popped into my head is that every weed importer or smuggler is gonna buy like 9 of these lol. seems like it would work.
[img]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5183/sigab4.jpg[/img]
Toke now, or forever hold your piece

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:16 pm

yea, try it out mr skunky and see if you get arrested or not. you can be our little guinea pig!
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:49 pm

good luck, hope it works... but if it doesnt hows about this for an idea i read about...

Smuggle Drugs With Body Implants:

Advantages:

1) Smuggle drugs with minimized risk factor

2) If the idea is implemented with breast implants, large breasts may distract customs agents.

3) May be modified to deliver drugs to user internally. Could be a whole other idea: take drugs that are already stored in your body. Remote control stopper gizmo releases drugs from an implant into the bloodstream at user’s command.

...all the fun of drugs and extremely large breasts :D
Four star familiar.

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:53 pm

im a male.. eg. the MR. in my name :) but thanks anyway.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:35 pm

lol dont stick it in your ass
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

cod-heed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by cod-heed » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:37 pm

Unfortunatly the dogs can smell it even if you vacuum pack it from the residue on your hands when you you touch the bag, saw something once where a car got searched and they found no weed but the dogs were going apeshit over the engine bay (under the hood) and the car owner admitted having a jay whilst workin on the car earlier that day. Best bet is to have it in your pocket ready to flick it if you get paranoid, you'd be amazed how sensitive the dogs are and weed fuckin stinks as we all know :lol: .
WHOH My hands Are Huge!!

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:03 am

True, dogs can smell anything when theyre trained. Their noses are something like 1000 times better than ours, so even you cant smell a damn thing, the dogs gonna be all "that kid has weeeed!... and 2.989 grams of it.... and if im not wrongs, its white widow" or something. However, in the many many times ive been to airports, ive never ever seen any dogs there... (well, except when the olympics were here in 2002, but thats different.) id say purchase a bag/can of coffee, drink/dispose of some of the contents, hide your bag in it, and put it in your carry on

(you are flying somewhere yeah?)
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:08 am

If it's carry on, you don't need to worry about dogs, just x-rays. I don't know about international flights though.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Mr Skunky
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Mr Skunky » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm

wait.. if you had an athsma pump, couldnt you just stuff everything in there? you could fit a good 6 grams in one of those babies

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:36 pm

You watched that movie with the stoners getting killed and returning to life becoming stoner zombies!

I forgot the title
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Liles
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Liles » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:03 pm

[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Liles.png[/img]

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:09 pm

Yessir!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:17 pm

if you have a girlfriend...ask her kindly to make a tampon stash LOL.... baggie it once or twice, put it inside the tampon.

it got me and her a quarter of weed from Canada to the Florida,USA. :D
Last edited by weedguru+chrisisonfire on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:29 pm

You can small amounts inside a deodorant container underneath the deodorant part

Inside a VHS tape

You guys do realize that we are all telling law enforcements agencies worldwide where too search for weed? They are probably priting this thread out as we speak for future reference in the academy...