Smuggling Weed To Spain! Please Help

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:05 pm

and canada :)
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Jim777
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Jim777 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:30 pm

schappelle corby is hot !
i bet all them chinese dudes will try to rape her
[img]http://myspace-780.vo.llnwd.net/00798/08/75/798905780_l.gif[/img]

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:54 pm

In Spain you are allowed to possess or cultivate for personal use. Buying and selling is still illegal.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

birdie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by birdie » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:41 pm

Man, thats a good idea and all, except that you have to shove it up your ass.. Just take as much weed as you want and wrap it up real good in whatever, and then wax-coat it so it looks like a candle.
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5007/birdieek0.png[/img]
Lifes a bitch, but then you die, so fuck the world and lets get high!

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:23 am

I taped hash to my balls when I went USA from Spain..
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:24 am

JokersAce wrote:I taped hash to my balls when I went USA from Spain..
...and how was the experience of removing the hash?
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

gravey
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by gravey » Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:49 am

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:
JokersAce wrote:I taped hash to my balls when I went USA from Spain..
...and how was the experience of removing the hash?
I'm pretty sure that your avatar says it all :D
[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/7930/sig28qqfj2.png[/img]

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:31 am

spidermanlovesmj wrote:i know someone who actually put drugs (powder, likely coke) in a baggie up their ass
that was decades ago tho
other than that the only thing i can think of is once you get to your destination, go out downtown or wtv and try to find a dealer
hehe i no someone who double bagged mauwie wauwie in there butt and brought it back from hawaii.

wizz
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by wizz » Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:51 am

ya, my friends older brother puts his in a couple bags then wax coats it over and over and puts a wick on top like a candle, smell proof and easy transportation

Octoberbuds
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Octoberbuds » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 am

ya that candle thing is cool but if it goes through a x-ray and they r looking at the time they will see something that doesn't belong in the candle. they will probably think bomb at first.
I lost my pants!!
[img]http://www.420genetics.com/gallery/files/5/1/9/j_491609.jpg[/img]

Kjm420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Kjm420 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:13 am

if i were you, i wouldnt put any liquids in it, i know theres no smell covering but if its as packed as you said, you shouldnt need to worry.. then, i would put the plastic baggy thats in the film cylinder, in a circular form that like spirals, cuz thats how film is. (xrays).. then, if your gonna carry it up your ass, put a really nice turkey sandwich with tons of condiments in a non zipping ziplock bag (the foldover type) and put that sandwich in your backpack or back pocket.. (when i was at the airport the other day, i saw the dog sniff people and alert the man that something was wrong, and the first thing the man would say is do you have a sandwich in that bag? and the lady said yes and showed him the sandwich and he was like thank you mam and went on).... my next thing would be, if your scared about smells, dress like a fag if you dont mind (popped collar, sun glasses) and cover your self in axe.. then you dont look suspicsious nor do you smell suspicious.. (well there are plenty of fags around here like that so idn bout where you are) .... lastly if your willing to do this it its foolproof, get whity tidys with a brown stair near your ass like you shat yourself.... now if you combine all my stuff and yours... i see no possible way of guards finding it.. i mean so somehow they find something near your ass so they strip search you.. there not gonna get to close to your ass(you shat yourself) and dogs only smell the sandwich.. the only last thing that i would worry about is film case, uncase your thinkin about takin it out, they always say no film thru the xrays or anything.. anyways.. i feel like ive talked my ass off so im gonna stop now.. i just dont want a friend gettin busted :) goodluck
[quote="Tokin42"]i know someone who thought he was an orange so he started to peel himself with a knife :shock: .[/quote]