Smuggling Weed To Spain! Please Help

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

MakaveliTheDon99
Casual toker
Casual toker

Smuggling Weed To Spain! Please Help

Post by MakaveliTheDon99 » Tue May 22, 2007 7:47 pm

Im going to Spain (Terremolinos Area) in 2 months an i was thinking of taking some weed with me to make my holiday more chilled out. I am going to be travelling out of Birmingham Airport, UK and i have been through Birmigham Airport for many years now and i have never noticed any drug dogs, so the last time i walked through BHX which was about 3 weeks ago, i made sure that nothing metal was on my and i strolled through in seconds: it was so easy! However i didn't have weed on me. I was thinking of doing this to get it onto the plane, its only gunna be about 1/8 of weed.

1. Wrap clingfilm tight around weed, so its airtight. Rub Vaseline over it.
2. Put it in a ziplock bag and fold over.
3. Get a disposable camera film holder (little black tub) and fill it half way with aftershave, very potent aftershave and place the weed into the tub and seal the lid on tight.
4. Place tissue around tub and squeeze between butt cheeks as i walk through secuirty
5. I may wear tighty wighty's so if the tub was to fall it would just stay in my boxers.

What you think of my plan and do you think i could pull it off?
Or have you got any tips/ideas?
Or hace you got a friend that may have tried this?

I also have a backup plan of buying a box of fags and squeezing all of the tobacco out of them and filling them up with weed and also put a little tobacco at the top so it looks like its just a normal ciggerate put the cigs back in the pack and put them in my suitcase?
Do you know wether they put your SUITCASE through an XRAY machine or do dogs sniff at it, i have no idea what happens to my bag when i check it in , the next time i see it is at the other end, so they could do enyfing to it, do you guys know what they do?
Thank You for Any Help
"Makaveli - The Don Killuminati"

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Tue May 22, 2007 7:57 pm

sounds like a sound plan, i have never tried this myself, but be careful you dont make yourself smell to much of other stuff, the security would guess u straight off if u smelt of that many different (and strong) smells, haha
Image Image Image <- My old account

mellinox
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by mellinox » Tue May 22, 2007 7:59 pm

you can just stick them all the way up your ass and have a little string hanging out so you can get it, but that would be gay and probably hurt

MakaveliTheDon99
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by MakaveliTheDon99 » Tue May 22, 2007 8:03 pm

Yh, i thnk i wont be doing that! lol anyway can u think of any better methods though, that has gotta be the best :D
"Makaveli - The Don Killuminati"

spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by spidermanlovesmj » Tue May 22, 2007 8:21 pm

mellinox wrote:you can just stick them all the way up your ass and have a little string hanging out so you can get it, but that would be gay and probably hurt
lmao funny hahahahaha

spidermanlovesmj
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by spidermanlovesmj » Tue May 22, 2007 8:28 pm

i know someone who actually put drugs (powder, likely coke) in a baggie up their ass
that was decades ago tho
other than that the only thing i can think of is once you get to your destination, go out downtown or wtv and try to find a dealer

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Tue May 22, 2007 9:42 pm

Sounds kinda sketchy to me, personally. Especially since laws are different in other countries.

There was a girl a few years back who went to some south asian country and was caught in the airport with weed and now shes in prison there for life, with NO way out.

sooo... yeah good luck ?
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

BlazedAndConfused
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by BlazedAndConfused » Wed May 23, 2007 1:45 am

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Sounds kinda sketchy to me, personally. Especially since laws are different in other countries.

There was a girl a few years back who went to some south asian country and was caught in the airport with weed and now shes in prison there for life, with NO way out.

sooo... yeah good luck ?
fuck, how much did she have on her, like a fuckin forest?
I Don't Take Drugs. I Am Drugs.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed May 23, 2007 3:04 am

laws in asia are REALLY strict about weed, like it's a no tolerance thing.
Peace Not Greed.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Wed May 23, 2007 4:34 am

for all you know she coulda had like... scraps of weed in her pocket thats how strict they are... its not even "no tolerance" there... they go beyond no tolerance, she's lucky she didnt get executed, and im not even kidding <<<<<

why dont you just put your weed in a rubber ballon, tie it, then stick up your ass or tape to nut sack?
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

Bunny420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Bunny420 » Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 am

SpRi7e wrote:laws in asia are REALLY strict about weed, like it's a no tolerance thing.
that sucks

and i wouldnt put it in my butt at all :?
you can just waer a belt and make sure its stuck between your body and your belt/pants pretty tight.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqD8NkWDucM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WsI15fxORg

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr.hookah » Wed May 23, 2007 7:07 am

actualy yes they wont strip search u or anything so it can be in ur pocket! Ive kept notes and cash in my pocket and never took it out. As long as it doesnt stink just pop it in ur wallet and they wont even know

Laissez-Faire
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Laissez-Faire » Wed May 23, 2007 7:31 am

Why don't you just buy some when you're there. You just need to go to the clubbing district and will at least be able to score some decent hash by asking around. I've never stuggled in spain. Better than risking going through. I've always thought how easy it would be when i walk through the detecters, but sod's law is the one time you have weed on you you'll get stopped.

And i think you're underestimating how hard it will be to keep it between your butt cheeks without walking like someone who has a film case up their arse. If you must do it, i'd just slap in in your wallet and hope for the best. If they suspect you enough to search the contents of your wallet, they're probably gonna do the whole lot anyway. Just walk through with confidence and you should be fine. Do keep it on you, not in your hand luggage though. The machines they put it through spot suspicious items a mile off.

mr.hookah
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by mr.hookah » Wed May 23, 2007 7:44 am

that is true when u happan to have it u will get busted =\

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Wed May 23, 2007 8:56 am

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Sounds kinda sketchy to me, personally. Especially since laws are different in other countries.

sooo... yeah good luck ?
she was an aussie... schappelle corby...
she isnt in there for life... she has 25-30 years...
she had a body board bag full of marijuana....
i have never seen that much weed before... it
was vac sacked and everything...
was in bali... yeah they are tight...
a couple of aussies were executed for smuggling heroin last year.
woah