Avoiding Trips On Weed

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

Vibe
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Vibe » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:59 pm

Baybee wrote:Wow, thats really weird hey? I've never had, nor have I seen that happen... sounds kinda scary if ya had to call the cops and shit.
I wonder why that happens? Perhaps your allergic? Maybe you havent been smoking long and just smoked too much?
Maybe you should take it easy, that dosent sound like its to healthy for you?

well the thing is I use to smoke it so much and alot, but it was alwys between people. But the first time I smoke a g to myself. I trip out, really weird but when i take little amounts im fine

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:26 am

yea dude i was at my friends house during the summer and we smoked a 1/4 oz of this really nice shit his dad gave us and i kept feeling myself getting slower and slower and it hit me all at once that my body was going really slow and stutter like, if anyone played a video game and saw it was going 1 frame per second. That's what it felt like to me, i started freaking out because it was my first time again doing it in 3 months and its almost impossible to go to sleep when that happens. I love the feeling though because everything is really trippy and seems cool. We put on some kottonmouth kings movie, I think it was endless highway and it had all those trippy colors that make u feel all weird when your high and we just watched it for 3 hours just staring at the screen and we kept smoking that whole night. The funnest nights can be the nights that you just do absolutely nothing.

ToneDef
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ToneDef » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:08 am

Anyone who's laughing and saying he shouldn't have called 911 and shit just don't understand. If it'd happened to you then you'd get it.

I used to have this stuff happen all the time. Once you learn how to tell yourself it's just the weed doing it or get good at calming yourself down then it's easier to avoid.

The worst time it happened was when I swallowed a good quarter of resin before I went to bed. I woke up and couldn't move my arms or anything. I went back to sleep then woke up again all like "ok, was a dream or something.. I'll be ok now." Then I realised it was still there. I couldn't move and shit. All slowed down.

I'd seen this programme that night about these people that got carbon monoxide poisoning from their cooker in their house. They were all crawling around like zombies lol, and had blurred vision and stuff ad almost died. Well, where I was so intensley fucked out of my face I convinced myself this is what I had and I was gonna die (You won't understand unless you've had this yourself) and that I had to call an ambulance sharpish!

Anyway, I knew that would be a mistake so I rang my mum instead. I explained (or tried to) that I was on drugs and was fucked. She came home from work and I was just sitting there laughing constantly. She had a go at me and just told me I should go to bed.

I remember calling my friend on the phone at the peak of the trip to tell him I wouldn't be meeting him in town that day and just not being able to talk. It was like "Yeah..... Ummmmm, I'm fucked man..... Ummm, yeah I can't come meet you.... Cause I'm fucked..... Seriously, sorry..... Ummmm..."

Crazy, crazy shit.

I also had it bad the very first time I got high and was very, very close to drinking the bong water cause I was panicking so much over my "dehydration".. But that's a whole other story :wink:

Don't worry about it man, it happens. Don't let it put you off the wonderful 'erb and just learn how to calm yourself down when it happens :D

Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Psyclone » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:18 pm

Vibe...stay off the weed. Poonani.

tangerine__aquamarine
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by tangerine__aquamarine » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:03 pm

Moral of the story;
Don't listen to fitty cent.

hehe just kidding sorry i just HAD to say that.

Magnavox
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Magnavox » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:02 pm

The fast heart rate thing happens to me more often that not when I smoke. It's not that bad of a thing, kind of just a signal to myself that I'm baked. :D

Genius
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Genius » Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:30 pm

I like the "fast heart rate" thing, cause you can feel it thump in your chest and the feelin spreads to the rest of your body, etc. It's just so damn sick and feels so damn nice, lol.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/redeyedol/Signature%20pic/final.jpg[/img]

Vibe
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Vibe » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:19 am

So its been awhile since i posted in here well hers a update. well i smoke weed alot now and the first time after this happend i smoked with a good friend that smokes ALOT every day. and he was like here smoke this joint with me, at first i was like i dunno man after what happend it will just be weird, and he said think about it im smoking the same thing your smoking were gonna be fine, were gonan be high have a good time and we'll still be the same peopel tomorrow, ever since that talk i can get high and enjoy it. I did have moment when i was like uh oh am i tripping out but then i think to myself excatly what he said to me

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:18 am

yeah happens to everyone... the high goes wherever you want it to. if you think about and remember your last bad trip, you will have a bad trip.

ToneDef
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by ToneDef » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:34 am

It depends on your personality. If you're over analytical and quite anxious in day to day life then it's more likely to happen. When smoking a bifta you're more likely to study the effects and what it's doing to you more than other people. You're paying such close attention to the high that it'll fuck you up, rather than just enjoying it.

I been there man, yet I still smoke every day. You just gotta learn to handle it when it happens again. It's anxiety, that's all.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:59 am

Vibe wrote:So its been awhile since i posted in here well hers a update. well i smoke weed alot now and the first time after this happend i smoked with a good friend that smokes ALOT every day. and he was like here smoke this joint with me, at first i was like i dunno man after what happend it will just be weird, and he said think about it im smoking the same thing your smoking were gonna be fine, were gonan be high have a good time and we'll still be the same peopel tomorrow, ever since that talk i can get high and enjoy it. I did have moment when i was like uh oh am i tripping out but then i think to myself excatly what he said to me
You heart was beating so fast cause you made yourself think it was.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

SQUEEZABLE
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SQUEEZABLE » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:14 pm

wonder what causes the frame by frame vision thing to happen , for it doesnt happen all the time in everybody, only once in a while... millions of things happen inside your head when THC enters it, so really, who knows?

Accident_of_Birth
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Accident_of_Birth » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:27 pm

Maybe the shit was laced? Did you getthe weed from the same person both times, and if so is it someone you know and trust?
Cause that stuff has never happened to me or anyone I know.
I may not have tact.
But I have a gun and a clue
And a funny Idea about what I'm gonna do.

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:02 am

grow up. it's pot. 80 year olds smoke it. it doesnt distort your perception of reality.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]

Anti-FlagPUNK
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Anti-FlagPUNK » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:40 pm

way to say it eugene!

its true shit man, you just need to slow the fuck down, and imagine how fuckin stupid you look freaking out cause your a little high!

i understand that it may have felt like a life or death thing the first time, but once you know that you freak yourself out when your high, learn to control it.
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/1464698/0/nouser_1464/T0_-1_1464698.jpg[/img]