HOW DO U TRAVEL WITH WEED??

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Wed May 25, 2005 7:17 pm

What about once you hit the border? Plus its not like a cop will pull you over for no reason and start searching your car, if theres another car trailing you the whole way he's much more likely to pull you over.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GAZ » Wed May 25, 2005 9:32 pm

canadianbud wrote:What about once you hit the border? Plus its not like a cop will pull you over for no reason and start searching your car, if theres another car trailing you the whole way he's much more likely to pull you over.
I think he ment in an airport.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: 2 car travel

Post by canadianbud » Thu May 26, 2005 12:12 am

EazyC wrote:this is a pretty good way that works great for me. If you got a friend that you can trust, get him to follow you to wherever you're going. make sure your friend doesn't have anything on him. this way a cop cant get directly behind you. even if a cop does pull you over, have your friend do something crazy so the cop will have to go after him instead. Pay for his ticket if it comes down to it. I do this about every time i buy, but make sure you can trust the guy following you. good luck
i rest my case
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

tooms
Why Hello There !

Post by tooms » Thu May 26, 2005 3:12 am

o.k. last time i was in dallas i brought a 20 bag back with me here to chicago on the plane. And i can honestly say the best place for it is on you. all i did was tape it to the inside of my leg. just make sure you take everything metal out of your pockets before you go through the metal detector so they don't go off on you. before you get in line for the metal detectors do a walk by to look for dogs if you see anything suspicious just head to the bathroom and flush it. i'm paranoid about using methods that involve sending it through the x-ray machines. one thing though i would avoid putting weed in your sock or shoe because a lot of airports here in the states make you take your shoes off and send them through the x-ray machine. i almost got busted like that once. but the method i mention above is the best for me.

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Thu May 26, 2005 2:00 pm

When we came back from amsterdam we packed our shoes, pockets, backpacks, etc. full of weed, and we never got caught. So picture a group of 3 "open minded" looking adolescent males, coming back from Amsterdam, and we still get our shit through.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Thu May 26, 2005 2:36 pm

When I came back from Amsterdam I just stuck some in a shampoo bottle and the rest that wouldnt fit into a sock. Didnt catch nothing

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Thu May 26, 2005 4:16 pm

We just got asked to take our hats off, and when they saw there was nothin under our hats, they let us thru.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

LeetSmoker
Why Hello There !

Post by LeetSmoker » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:09 pm

if youre handy with electronics, you can take them apart and stuff em :)
Smell it, taste it, burn it, smoke it.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:52 am

Except when modified electronics stuffed with weed go throw the xray thingy anomalies could be detected. Bombs are often put into electronics, so they will check if something is looking weird.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:21 am

Here are some tips and pointers for throwing off suspicion while travelling with dope on airlines.

1. Don't be a walking social statement, dress casually

2. Do not make wisecracks towards airline staff

3. Do not be overly helpful or talkative to staff, customs, security.

4. Do not act abrasive, belligerent or weird

5. Don't put locks on your bags, it arouses suspicions.

6. Don't wear shabby or bulky clothes.

7. Do not engage in evasive actions

8. Do not carry untagged bags

9. Make sure there are no unusual shapes on your person.

10. At arrival and departure the most noticeable persons are those who get on and off first. Try to be in the middle of the crowd.

11. Don't use suspicious body language.

12. Do not play spy at the airport. By this I mean constantly looking around, eyeballing people and acting just plain paranoid.

13. Do not stare at airline agents

14. Don't do nervous things like biting your fingernails or tapping your foot.

15. Do not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by pirate » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:27 am

How i travel with hash in airlines (withn the country)

* Sleep in waiting lounge
* Sleep on plane
* Yawn like a bitch throughout

Oh yeah, i do dress "normally" too. Tucked in shirt, clean shaven, and trousers with proper shoes.
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:54 am

purple monkey wrote:How i travel with hash in airlines (withn the country)

* Sleep in waiting lounge
* Sleep on plane
* Yawn like a bitch throughout

Oh yeah, i do dress "normally" too. Tucked in shirt, clean shaven, and trousers with proper shoes.
Thats actually a really smart way of doing things.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by WidespreadDead » Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:12 am

fuck guys theres no way id be able to do that. id have more luck trying to get hooked up at my destination. so my advice is unless your alright with getting arrested just dont do it. i know some of you are capable of it but id say a good half or so get caught

pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by pirate » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:15 am

the thing is, in this country, the ONLY way runners get caught is if there's been a tip off...unless of course you're being a dick and smoking a joint in the terminal or you're stinking of beer and grab the air hostess' ass..

when travelling alone with loads of hash/weed etc...try to chat up single little old ladies also travelling alone...help them with their luggage and shit..cops wont do squat...they wont even bother looking at you suspiciously...better still if she has a really heavy bag and you have the light bag with all the shit in it...

i did this only once ..worked like a charm..
coming back from the hills once, scored enough to buy a flight back. This old lady was struggling with these two suitcases. i had my rucksack and thats all..

soi went over (clean shaven, well dresed n all) offered to help..she insisted on holding my rucksack while i helped her check in one bag...sheer luck that her seat was just in front of mine.
she kept on and on telling me to be careful with her hand baggage (cos it had breakable shit in it) that i almost forgot my stash, till i got in the plane, stuck her bag in the overhead bin and she hands me my rucksack and a chocolate !!!!
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]

hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by hashpipe » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:00 pm

well, might sound stupid, but just buy a jar of peanut-butter, scoop half of the peanutbutter out of the jar and put it on a plate, make sure your weed/hash baggie is sealed good, put the baggie in the jar, put the scooped out half of peanut butter in the microwave, let it stay in for about 30 seconds so it becomes more or less fluid, and put it back in the jar. only shitty thing is getting your stash out of the jar, but this works very well if your taking a plane. normally i just keep it in my pocket. nu zit ik al half uur harstikke gaar te typen met drie man. boh
jah is everywhere...give thanks and praise