HOW DO U TRAVEL WITH WEED??

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Sun May 08, 2005 4:28 pm

there are probably some brown capsules out there.

flynn

Post by flynn » Mon May 09, 2005 1:40 am

yeah but the pill bottle can be searched if the seal is not intact

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by auto » Mon May 09, 2005 3:50 am

fluffy100xr wrote:If you put it in the expansion slot of a ps2 i think the metal shielding in it should keep xrays from seeing it.
How big are those slots? And is it worth carrying around a ps2 just for a gram or 2 of bud? Some of those others are genius.... I'm just glad this topic didn't veer the way it did last time when some guy wanted his girlfriend to smuggle weed in her snatch.

Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Big Daddy » Mon May 09, 2005 4:04 am

auto wrote:
fluffy100xr wrote:If you put it in the expansion slot of a ps2 i think the metal shielding in it should keep xrays from seeing it.
How big are those slots? And is it worth carrying around a ps2 just for a gram or 2 of bud? Some of those others are genius.... I'm just glad this topic didn't veer the way it did last time when some guy wanted his girlfriend to smuggle weed in her snatch.
shhh we must not speak the name of that which has went wrong.

sorry im fucking bored as hell but at least im high and drinking a few brews. still sore as fuck from earlier today.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]

Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Rory » Mon May 09, 2005 8:19 am

Traveling in Canada with weed is a joke. No dogs, barely anyy security, I went on a plane trip from Montreal to Toronto to Vancouver, with 2 day stops in between, with a half O of skunk in my pocket, not a thing happened. Its when you're crossing borders that you need to worry.

dark_erotica
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by dark_erotica » Mon May 09, 2005 8:50 am

in a jar of coffee has always worked for me, bringing hash back from amsterdam was really easy, just pack a seperate bag and put a fake name on the tag, pack it with odd items such as some clothes n shit, and a jar of coffee with the stash inside, the coffee hides the smell, and if the bag gets detected it not tied to you
if people we love are stolen from us the way we have them live on is to never stop loving them,
people leave people die but real love is forever.

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Fri May 13, 2005 9:55 am

auto wrote:
you could easily fit an ounce or two in there, maybe even 3

auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by auto » Fri May 13, 2005 10:10 am

tweedle wrote:
auto wrote:
you could easily fit an ounce or two in there, maybe even 3
i was asking cuz i remember the expansion pack for n64 was tiny.... like its smaller than most cell phones these days.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Sun May 22, 2005 11:49 pm

wrap the weed tightly, stick it in a condom....and ram it up your ass.......but seriously, i travel with a sack, lighter, and pipe in my pocket all the time. really depends on where your traveling

ugh i can put a dime in the battery slot of a cd player

ive even opened up some pedals for a comp and put 6 ounces in there

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun May 22, 2005 11:56 pm

I travelled from Montreal Quebec to Brantford Ontario by train once carrying 1 or 1.5 pounds (can't remember :? ) of weed an an ounce or so of hash. We were selling by the gram out there, so before leaving we put the grams in little ziploc gram baggies, then put bout half ounce in a larger baggie. Then that baggy in a freezer baggie (they are thicker) . Wrapped that in loads of cellophane, then wrapped all that tightly with duct tape. We had these huge backpacks, so we stuffed them in a pair of boots we had in the bag, then stuffed or socks on top. There was no smell whatsover. We took our baggage carry on , and walked right by peoples noses no probs at all.

blueberriesngreenpaint
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blueberriesngreenpaint » Wed May 25, 2005 6:15 am

I am traveling to texas soon from FL and i need to know what way can i sneak a bowl in with a dime on the plane from what i read its hard to hide stuff from the xrays
"Much virture in herbs, little in men."

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed May 25, 2005 9:40 am

whtever you do, don't take a bowl that is metal because it will set of the metal detector.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed May 25, 2005 1:53 pm

What if your bowl is glass?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Wed May 25, 2005 2:48 pm

Then it obviously wont go off in the metal detector

EazyC
Casual toker
Casual toker

2 car travel

Post by EazyC » Wed May 25, 2005 7:14 pm

this is a pretty good way that works great for me. If you got a friend that you can trust, get him to follow you to wherever you're going. make sure your friend doesn't have anything on him. this way a cop cant get directly behind you. even if a cop does pull you over, have your friend do something crazy so the cop will have to go after him instead. Pay for his ticket if it comes down to it. I do this about every time i buy, but make sure you can trust the guy following you. good luck
If a *censor* aint tryin to smoke ya, a bitch tryin to burn ya, so trust no bitch.