HOW DO U TRAVEL WITH WEED??

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:21 pm

Here's an interesting piece on marijuana laws around the world

http://www.overdose-of-marijuana.com/marijuana-laws.htm

Zen
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Zen » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:22 pm

for the peanut butter thing, just put your weed in some sort of sealed capsule and put a string on it to pull it out or something...

as for travelling on the road with dope, I like to stash it in my zig zags and then smoke it along the way :P you can also just hide it in vaccuum sealed bags in small tupperware containers and stash em under the floorboards in your car if you got em

As for international flights I think that's been covered pretty damn well

guess you could always take a cruise too ^_^ and go smoke it over international waters muahahaha

peace
Use the Earth to sew...
Use the Water to grow...
Use your hands to pick...
Your fingers to pack...
Use the Fire to burn...
Use the Air to breathe...
AND TOKE THAT SH!T LIKE A MUTHA FUCKIN' CYCLONE!!!

-Derekson

hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by hollie » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:10 pm

see if i was to fly to..lets say..spain..no sniffer dogs in the airport..and i was taking some hash with me, if i jsut had it in my pocket..do you think i would get caught? I mean is there anyway, apart from, sniffer dogs that they can find hash/weed on you?
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]

Bonglovingirl
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Bonglovingirl » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:37 pm

Other than a staight up pat down? Don't think so. I've flown with weed a couple of times..no sweat except I was paranoid and I had it in between my legs (ha ha) and I felt like I could smell it every time I crossed them but I don't think anyone else could and I had no problems even with connections.

So no, I don't think you'll get caught..but I don't know what airport security is like there either.

hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by hollie » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:04 pm

ah right kewl. Im gonna try it maybe but boy am I gonna be paranoid.
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]

chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by chiggy chong » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:35 am

try wahsing it in petrol, then leave it for several hours, then someone who has NOT touched the weed/hash must take it and put it in a metal can, this is then washed with ptrol and again left to sit for around three hours. this is then taken and put in anther can with some warm fat in the bottom, more warm fat is poured into it. the can is welded shut [both cans must be welded shut] and off you go completely air tight and most of all smell proof hahaha lol :D :shock: 8) :twisted:
HERBING IT 24/7

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:40 am

That really wasnt funny

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:14 am

sorry to bring this topic back from the dead, but...

i've heard alot of good ideas except the PS2 one. And the peanut butter jar won't work at the airport.

I know one foolproof way and 2 not so foolproof but very good ones. They are all for when you need to drive your vehicle to any destination.

One way is to wrap it around your gas cap. The only problem is if you go to a gas station where with full service, and you forget, if the cop/border patrol knows about that trick and is suspicious, or there are dogs (maybe not though, the gasoline might mask the smell, but I don't notice a taste of it in the weed at all because I double ziploc.

Another is to keep it in your glove box, in an envelope with your registration. Then, always have an empty aluminum can in your car. When the time comes, ie you get pulled over or cross international boundaries take the envelope, squeeze it so the bag falls on the can, stuff it in if you have to, then step on it and kick it under your seat. The downfall is if there are dogs, unless traces of beer mask the smell? Also, if the person knows about the trick and rips the can open.

The only foolproof way I know is as follows. I went to a water park one year and bought a capsule to wear around your neck, so you can store money, locker keys, id's, whatever. It's blue. I cut the string off, collected a few weights from my high school chemistry lab that i've had forever for some reason (I didn't take the triple beam scale but i wanted to lol) I put one at the bottom, put my weed in, put one on the top, screwed it shut. Then I dropped it in my windshield washer fluid tank! Don't worry though, I had a long pole with a very small hook on it that I fashioned with stuff from a hardware store, so I could retrieve it. This method saved me BIG TIME once. I was driving into Canada (which is like 40 minutes away) with it in my friend's windshield washer tank after I showed him on my vehicle. When we got to the border, he said something stupid when he asked us how long our visit was or where we were going, I don't remember, so we got pulled aside. They ripped the panels off all of his doors and his hitch, took off his spare tire, and ripped out his center console and side console. They proceeded to open the hood. (he drives a jeep suv). They brought dogs in AFTER all of this, and the dogs couldn't find it, they had the dogs go through the car MANY times. The only downfall is this: I'm not sure what it would do to your vehicle if you try to use your squirters, and I don't know it is capable of damaging any sensors. Also, know where you are driving, like don't go offroad and be forced to use them. Or just bring some windex and a good friend (that's what we did). The best part about it though is in high light conditions, when the tank is full, you can take a maglite with bright bulbs and shine around and not pick up on it, even if you take out the air intake (which is the only thing next to the tank that you can remove from the car without a tool in his case) because the only thing that isnt blue is the o ring.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:30 am

The windshield washer thing sounds good

White_Owl_Rolla
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by White_Owl_Rolla » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:27 am

concerning airmail, i dont know if they have dogs sniff the package or if they have x-rays

will dogs be able to smell the weed, if you try the peanut butter jar thing?

what about if you try putting the weed in a small baggie, and stuff it inside of a stuff animal? will dogs still be able to smell that? will it show up through an x-ray?

how does airmail check their packages and what not from holland
www.majesticmastermind.tumblr.com - My Original Music

http://boards.cannabis.com/medicinal-cannabis-health/126827-grannys-links-cannabis-health-related-abstracts.html

Epitaxis
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Epitaxis » Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:47 pm

i seriously dont suggest mailing weed to people

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:34 pm

"Drug Package Profile" Instituted to Crack Down on Marijuana Growers

In an effort to clamp down on marijuana growers using the U.S. Postal System as a means to distribute their harvests, the United States Postal Service, in conjunction with the Drug Enforcement Administration and local officials, have constructed a "Drug Package Profile" to alert postal employees to suspicious mail. The mail profile focuses primarily on the following characteristics:

* size and shape of the package;
* package heavily taped to close and seal all openings;
* hand-written labels;
* unusual return names and addresses;
* unusual odors coming from the package;
* fictitious return addressee;
* destination of parcel;
* multiple packages sent to same address, but to different persons
* packages mails to arrive for delivery on a repeated basis.

Packages fitting all or some of these descriptions are generally deemed to be suspicious and will often be removed from the conveyer belts of mainstream mail. Once the package is isoloated, a drug-sniffing dog is brought in to investigate further. If the dog reacts to the package, the police will obtain a search warrant. The package is then opened, its contens fully examined, and a controlled delivery by DEA agents and local authorities is made. (Often times, a singaling device may be placed on the package as well.) Depending on the circumstances and the nature of the delivery, the recipient of the package may be arrested immediatey upon acceptace or his actions may continue to be monitored throughout the course of the day.

Although many of the characteristcs of the "Profile" (e.g. hand-written labels and heavily taped packages) appear to be quite general and/or vague in nature, the courts have consistently upheld the "Profile" and have deemed it not to be the basis of an aribtrary search. Therefore, as long as the package is opened by either: a) a private citizen or b) an officer of the law who has gained lawful possession of the package through the action of a private party, the courts have ruled that the procedure does not constitute an invasion of the defendant's privacy and is, thus, not in violation of the Fourth Amendment. Moreover, if mail being sent by Federal Express or UPS is "accidentally" dropped or damaged by a employee -- thereby exposing the package's contents without probable cause -- the illicit evidence will still stand in a court of law.

Consequently, even though many prosecutors continute to call for a "drug exception" to the Constitution, real life repeatedly dictates that modern America already has one.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:46 pm

yowza, watch out.

reminds me of that mitch hedburg joke when he said he loved having a ups guy as his drug dealer cause hes always on time. it was something like that, i cant remember
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:33 pm

Usually nothing happens to the recipient, I always heard that you receive a letter in the mail saying that illegal contraband was confiscated from a package addressed to you. They can't arrest you for receiving mail.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:51 pm

I would agree with Ikku. For small amounts that is. An investigation isn't worth their time and money

Large amounts would be another story tho...not sure what they would consider a large amount to be tho.

The seizure letter thing is correct. Here is an example of one