Pope Slams 'Disposable' Culture That Marginalizes Many

Have any news that needs publishing, or want to comment on a current article? Post here

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Pope Slams 'Disposable' Culture That Marginalizes Many

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 am

Get busy living or get busy dying.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: Pope Slams 'Disposable' Culture That Marginalizes Many

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:35 am

It's nice to see such an influential religious figure demand public awareness and fight for those who are in need. One of the few political or religious personnel that I can say I respect, because he cares about the greater good of humanity rather than the materialistic culture which we have grown conditioned to accept as the norm.

Today's culture and media influence is far from righteous my friends, it could be anyone of us dealt a bad hand at anytime. Think about it the next time before you judge those in need, contribute something back to your community the next time you get a chance. It will make your mind, body, and soul feel a tranquility that cannot be achieved by purchasing a needless item, watching the next episode of filth that is reality television, or putting down/gossiping about other people.

Think of others and then take those thoughts and put them into action. Someone, somewhere, less-fortunate than you will appreciate a moment of your time/volunteer work with a level of gratitude that most of us take for granted on a daily basis. Lend a hand and a hand will be lent to you.
Get busy living or get busy dying.