Song I Wrote

Book reviews, creative writing, essays...

Moderator: Moderators

Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Song I Wrote

Post by Blunt Docta » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:46 am

So I met this guy from my town awhile back, and he made a CD, which inspired me like a mofo.
So i wrote this song, It is about the girl i love, thought i'd post it and see what the fellow weedguruians think
plz gimme your input.

Inside I know your the only one for me, I can feel it. Like fuck all these little girls and these "so called G's." Im one deep. Your in my thoughts all my prayers and even my dreams! (you know that). Only God knows what i would do to be by your side. I promise I will always stay true, and my feelings for you I CANNOT hide. Im not just bustin some rhymes, im tellin you why when I think of you I get butterflys!
Girl your always in my mind, this aint just now this is ALL THE FUCKIN TIME. I want you by my side everytime I hit the hay, just like you say.....Everyday I wanna wake up with your face infront of my face, Baby I want you in my arms what more can I say?
--------
--------
And everytime your feelin bad that puts a frown on my face..We could talk about your problems, believe me everything is O-K. I told ya keep your head high--and PLEASE never ever cry! Through the best and worst of times count on me to stick by your side. I know you did! Like everytime I wanna just break down and cry... Just talk to you and EvErything suddenly is alrightt!
-------
-------
I aint finished yet! This is like one of those longass messages i send you, (HA) you aint even gots to reply! I just wanna tell ya how im feelin inside all the time. This is why I say I L-O-V-E- Y-O-U daily! Never know when we'll meet again that shit drives me CRAZY. Girl I wont lie the thought of you with another guys gives me a pain inside, But i aint trippin! (If your happy im happy) Im NOTHING like these other guys--their just guys. Ill never get mad for no reason, just because you dont wanna reply?? What im sayin is typical guys have no clue how to treat a QUEEN! Like PLEEASE?? Im not sayin im somethin special, But I understand you girl! Know what i mean??
--------
--------
Im almost finsihed so if ya still listenin, Please follow your dreams and NEVER give up, dont ask why im sayin this cuz i know you'll suceed and wont fuck up! I thank the Lord daily for blessin me with such an Angel, a Queen. Your the most gorgeous thing in my life--I hope someday we can get a house together-- I wanna make you my Wife!!
Thats real.