Favorite strain

Discuss marijuana strains, seeds, seedbanks, and breeding

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Favorite strain

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:43 am

I've been thinking about it and it's pretty hard for me to choose my favorite strains, and I know that you all have had your share of weed that didn't have a name to it, or it was just some random ass name the dealer made. None the less, if you have a specific strain that always treated you well, you should list what it was, how it tasted/smelled, and if you can describe the type of high it gave you.

Blueberry Skunk - blueberry x skunk
My all time favorite strain has to be blueberry skunk based purely off the pungent smell that I've never before had with any other types of weed. The high is brilliantly uplifting with a heavy stone attributed to it making it one of my favorite types of highs to just relax on.

White Rhino - white widow x unknown strong indica strain
My second has to be the strain White Rhino, as I have never seen nugs with as heavy coating of crystals and deep stone as I have with this. The crystals literally looked like it was coated with powder sugar, almost completely covering the bud with thick crystals.The high from it is almost narcotic like, and the name pretty much gives it away. It really packs a punch.

Chronic
Now everyone knows that chronic is a term for either weed, or in the east coast, weed laced with some coke.. but there is an actual legit strain called chronic and it lives right up to it's ever so popular name. From what I remember of it, it was a VERY potent bud with a light to sweet taste. All though it wasn't the greatest, I felt like I should give it an honorable mention in my book as it's appearance and high was amazing.
Peace Not Greed.

Ethelmertzlives!
Why Hello There !

Re: Favorite strain

Post by Ethelmertzlives! » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Maybe this is a good place to ask: I'm looking for some good old-fashioned laughing grass. Think it must have been a Sativa of some kind, as the high was just plain silly and fun. Could still move around, just found everything very funny. Any ideas of present day, easier-to-grow-indoors strains that can deliver the same effects? I'm a vigin farmer, so more experienced voices are appreciated. Toodles. Ethel

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:40 pm

blueberry, sour diesel, kali mist, green crack, super silver haze

all very strong, smells very strong (all unique flavors), they're mostly sativa dominant which produces the head high, but has some indica for a trippy/head high that produces the best laughs imo

the thing with growing indoor weed that is sativa dominant is that it will take a good couple weeks/possibly months longer to grow than the average indica strain
Peace Not Greed.

Ethelmertzlives!
Why Hello There !

Post by Ethelmertzlives! » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks for your input - am willing to sacrifice some speed for desired effect. Will look into your suggestions. Just want that giggle...!

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 am

Ummmm...dank? Dro?

I've never smoked any fancy weed before.

I'd probably have a stroke and my hair would turn all white if I smoked any strong strains.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

i usually like all name brand weed. not a fan of danks tho.

but one strain i have to mention by name is Buddha Cheese. ive gotten it twice and the first batch was like gods vagina. i loved how it looked, smelled and smoked. second time i got it the high was basically the same but you could tell the plant hadnt had much love.

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:25 am

my favorite will always be afghan hash plant... my goodness the high was awesome.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:46 am

AbbyRoad wrote:i usually like all name brand weed. not a fan of danks tho.

but one strain i have to mention by name is Buddha Cheese. ive gotten it twice and the first batch was like gods vagina. i loved how it looked, smelled and smoked. second time i got it the high was basically the same but you could tell the plant hadnt had much love.
I can't help but think of god as a transsexual now. :?
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?