weedguru awards 2011

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: weedguru awards 2011

Post by SykonoT » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:54 pm

That's a good idea just the hats would hav to had a price because it a good bit of hats needed and supplies aren't free,but I support this and if it's a reasonable price I'd get one and wear it 24/7 because I like hats
Bop bop beech

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 am

id get one and wear it a lot because i like weedguru.com :D

i still need to get ma votes up, but im waiting til near the deadline

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 am

When is the deadline? He says towards the end of April...I say we either close voting on April 20 or announce the winners, in true stoner fashion.

I've got most of my votes saved as a draft for this thread (cool feature, never noticed it before), but since I've been absent I will wait a while, to cement some of my decisions and to make others...mainly the Favorite Poster category which is very hard since I like so many of you for different reasons.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 am

my hardest choice is worst poster.
im on the fence about my decision right now

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 am

That's where a friend may become enemy..
Bop bop beech

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:29 am

J O E wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Realize the rule of only posting one person per category made this a much more difficult competition, but it was an excellent idea. The only true way to win an award eh? There were plenty of other members that could have easily fell into each category.

Cheers!

yea well only one person can be the worst poster and since i wasnt even posting last year it has to be me right?

or is there something else I should know?

:lol: :lol: :lol: rofl....i had more to post in my head but its lost now...like most of the things i think in my head, but this was funny as hell to read......make a selection joe!
:scratchs:

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:19 am

its just a lil odd how the person with only about 10 posts in all of 2010 is the worst poster..

i'll make a selection

favorite poster
me
worst poster
me
guy id like to smoke with
incidentally... me
poet
...me
funniest
blackxs
newcomer
newb
its just there in the air

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:16 am

Blunt Docta wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:
Blunt Docta wrote:SHIT
i want that hat! i would rock that like no other
It can't be that hard to make. Just take a pic of the logo and a trucker hat to a screen printing store.
yeah this is true, if i ever make, i will post on here
what if we made policy where all official WG members get a hat, and ppl wear it around the world :) that might really spread WG around, like a form of advertisement
Official? Like just the mods?

I like the idea. The fact that people from around the world would be wearing the same hat is pretty fucking cool.

We could do a thing where a members take pics in their hat by a landmark in their town or something.

Imma get one made tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to find a plain green and white trucker style hat.

SykonoT wrote:That's where a friend may become enemy..
Lol..that totally reminded me of that guy from Talladega Nights who makes everything sound lame :P

But really..I don't think it's that serious. People just want to be voted for, no matter the category.

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

I'll get my votes up soon. I've only come to a decision on Worst Poster so far.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

I agree with andriaSRH...but not every one is wanting a vote n any category,I actually just want to try n get the newcomer vote up for myself lol,it's basically my first competition that I actually participate in,
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

I meant like peoPle that been here for a good amount of time and don't plan on leavingWg..lol I no I'm lame as hell most of the time but I have a fence of humor and some people Dnt,I'd laugh if I got the worst poster vote because I rarely post n e thing good,and a few people may get mad if there friend
Puts them down on categories that they don't want to b in
Bop bop beech

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:11 am

J O E wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Realize the rule of only posting one person per category made this a much more difficult competition, but it was an excellent idea. The only true way to win an award eh? There were plenty of other members that could have easily fell into each category.

Cheers!

yea well only one person can be the worst poster and since i wasnt even posting last year it has to be me right?

Nah Joe, I like you and find your humor entertaining at times, but your posts usually consist of one-liners and contribute little if anything to the subject at hand. For example, at the beginning of this thread you wrote good luck fags.... which while I found funny, really had nothing to do with anything.

Actually I feel that the worst poster category was designed for one particular member, who is actually a pretty good poster, but more volatile in his mannerisms. Anyway Joe, no hard feelings man, I would just like to hear more than a sentence or two out of you when you post; I'm sure you have plenty of insight on various threads-------> Share them with us!

And for the rest of you, get your votes in. Don't wait to see where others put you on the list before posting your votes, otherwise your decision has already been altered subconsciously.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:10 am

Favourite Poster
Ikku
this one was an exceptionally hard choice, it became a toss up between a few people. but ever since ikkus return ive very much enjoyed reading all his insightful and frequent posts. so he is my pick for this years favourite.

Worst Poster
Viewer Discretion
im not bothered by much here on wg, except spam bots. so this was also a tough decision but i finally decided. and i feel as if i need to explain how i came about choosing viewer discretion. she pops up every once and awhile and floods the forum with pictures of herself, but doesnt stay long enough to really contribute. basically i know what she looks like but thats it. if you read this viewer discretion dont take it the wrong way, please view it as a invitation to really join the ole weegee community.

Member you would turn to if global apocalypse became reality
Certified Nutter
i remember all his wonderful weapons. all the more his absence on the forums makes me believe he is preparing for the apocalypse in some intense survival compound :lol:

Most aware of The Way The World Works Member
Scarf
this guy always seems to have a good head on his shoulders. and i dont have much else to say...i just get the impression that scarf could handle himself well in almost any given situation

Weedguru Poet Laureate
Animal
Dan knew he was getting this vote, and he knows exactly why.
but for the record i almost voted for Grrl.

Most volatile member
Flowzah
flow man, you got a short temper and can be like a dog with a bone. that being said your ferocity is a large part of what makes you interesting

Most profound/Insightful Member
CTCF
a weegee veteran whose posts are never TLDR. and often kick start my own mental processes. leaving me with plenty of things to ponder. also he could teach me how to hunt.

Funniest Member
Gore
gore is one funny mother fucker :applause:

Member you would most like to share a J with
Toonces
the chill out man and i would tear the place apart. seriously.

Member who has made the greatest contribution to the forums
Animal
aside from running the site and everything that entails. i really feel like you stepped up your game big time this year Dan. gone are the days of your lurking and barely there presence. i also feel like your much more "approachable" now. so congrats Dan, on becoming significantly more awesome :wink:

Best newcomer
SykonoT
i dont know you very well cause you pretty much stick to the grow boards and i pretty much stay away from their. but even so you are a recognizable and welcome member of the weegees. also your hash always looks so fucking bomb.

Honorable Mentions
Andria, Logic, Mate and Higher

To all you other weegees....you guys kick ass :hessam:

J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by J O E » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:30 pm

cutthecashflow wrote:
J O E wrote:

Cheers!

Nah Joe, I like you and find your humor entertaining at times, but your posts usually consist of one-liners and contribute little if anything to the subject at hand. For example, at the beginning of this thread you wrote good luck fags.... which while I found funny, really had nothing to do with anything.

Actually I feel that the worst poster category was designed for one particular member, who is actually a pretty good poster, but more volatile in his mannerisms. Anyway Joe, no hard feelings man, I would just like to hear more than a sentence or two out of you when you post; I'm sure you have plenty of insight on various threads-------> Share them with us!

And for the rest of you, get your votes in. Don't wait to see where others put you on the list before posting your votes, otherwise your decision has already been altered subconsciously.

ok then :sleep:
its just there in the air

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Favourite Poster

Weedguru Scarf. I wish he posted more. I think he's my favorite because he seems so down to earth, lives in a beautiful land, and is funny, serious, studious, and well spoken.

Worst Poster

J O E. Not because I don't like him or because he's black. He just doesn't speak his mind enough and only comes by once every 3 months. No offense to you, J O E

Member you would turn to if global apocalypse became reality

Logically/Evan. He's got some sweet weapons, an abundant supply of cheese, and can probably whip up a mean burger from zombie flesh.

Most aware of The Way The World Works Member

Weedguru Animal. He's always insightful about current events, wars, and inhumanity against man. Sometimes a bit harsh but the world is a harsh place. He speaks his mind with no regrets.

Weedguru Poet Laureate

Weedguru Animal. Hands down. He writes beautiful, heart wrenching poems from deep within himself. And just a normal post about his day to day events are filled with beautifully written words.

Most volatile member

Weedguru Flow. Tounge as sharp as a razor at times. Never afraid to say what he feels, even if it's wrong to most of us. Likes to stir the shit pot. :)

Most profound/Insightful Member

Ikku. Always has something amazing to say and seems to know a lot about a lot of things.

Funniest Member

Weedguru Toonces. That guy has cracked me up more times than I can remember. We've spent many nights in the past chatting on MSN and he never fails to make me laugh...sometimes until my eyes are wet.

Member you would most like to share a J with

Abby. She is great to talk to while she is stoned...and sober. She is very chill and would be lots of fun to get a nice buzz going with.

Member who has made the greatest contribution to the forums

Weedguru Higher. Another hands down winner in my books. He scours the vast plains of the digital world to find obscure and informative articles about marijuana and anything to do with smoking, growing, baking, mixing, other drugs...you name it. He's built Weedguru into a gigantic resource of useful information.

Best newcomer

Cheesegrater. He's funny, very cool, has wicked taste in music, and has kick-ass metal hair! And he's becoming quite the regular poster, which is extremely rare with newbies to the site! I hope he sticks around and becomes a long time member with thousands of posts!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :D