Weedguru Awards 2010

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Re: Weedguru Awards 2010

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:55 pm

Sprite in a hairini, damn.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:45 pm

WeedGuru_Flow wrote:Sprite in a hairini, damn.
:rofl:

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Hairdini may be the shit somewhere else in the universe.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm

I feel like it'd be wrong to NOT do this now.. :wink:
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am

weedguru_animal wrote:I will finally, get the award process underway this friday...
It`s Thursday night in North America, but it`s Friday already in antartica dave!

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 am

The wait suspense starts to be as anoying as Lost was.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 am

LMAO!!!!!!! :rofl:

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:09 am

weedguru_waffles wrote:
LMAO!!!!!!! :rofl:
woah

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:16 am

Finally the long wait is over, for I am sitting here at my war desk, smoking a joint, listening to B. Dolan – Body of Work, and now determined, to end this hell, for us all...

Favourite Poster

Arguably the most coveted honour of them all, this was a tight affair for much of the campaign. With Gore and Higher making up the tail end, toon and scarf duelling viciously in the belly of the beast...but just when I began to accept that the only way to find a winner would be to face off the english pitbull against the kiwi David Hasselhoff clone, in a to the death WWF wrestling match, one man appeared from the shadows, striding past his contemptible foes, who were locked at the loins, screaming, as they scratched at each others clothes and eyes...to claim a proud victory.

Whilst his english often leaves me truly dazed and confused, I am more than happy to see his name on the trophy this year...Well Done, MATE.

Worst Poster

I am not even sure I know who katie is. But she is certainly widely despised...which makes her interesting to me now. So I must research her story.

Exiled to Scotland, to hopefully regroup, then return all guns blazing : KATIE

Member you would turn to if global apocalypse became reality

I am obviously aggrieved to have received not one single vote for this one. Its by far the most useful award on the list. Still...if I knew a man like me, I would be running away from him, if the skies turned red with chinese napalm. And to be fair, of all the people on here, I would put the two front runners for this title at the top of the list. Because they both have an edge. Which I enjoy. Certified nutter(AKA frogdick) is definitely more properly psycho than Toon, which makes up for the fact that he is welsh. A positive to begin the process of balancing out a major negative...

With the finish line in sight, it was the aptly named Certified Nutter, who cut Toon's hamstrings, staggered over the chalk, then ran back to offer medical assistance to his fallen comrade...with toon not knowing what the fuck is happening..his body screaming in pain, and yet, the fucker who just cut his ankles, which surely constitutes cheating, is now coming back, trying to fix him up, from Freddy Kruger to mother Theresa in 2 seconds flat. And that, my fellow fiends, is the both the problem and joy of this young underling. He is quite serious about his weapons and maiming and killing in general. Does what needs to be done, though his desire to become the world's first 'women on children ONLY' assassion, seems to lack...class??? But still, I wish him well with his dreams...

Good work, cock nose. :Kim Jong Il:

Most aware of how the world works

Solid showings from flow, scarf, mate, ctcf, higher and ziggy. But they were all defeated in the quest for glory, by a man whose foul bunch of nicknames at work, include the uncomfortable to hear in polite company : RatDick, Shitguts, PigFucker, Dumbo

Winner: Animal

Poet Laureate:
there are some members who write poetry and prose now and then, and I hope to somehow try to pour more people to those sections, as well as the art section. because the vast majority of stoners I know, who are of able mind, are creative in some way. The weed encourages the psyche to loosen, expand, makes become more adventurous...So show us some more of your work, please...If there are any members who would like to join me in attempting a regular weedguru newsletter, please send word. Your writing could be about anything, as long as its interesting.

Winner: Animal. Cheers, people.

Most volatile

How times have changed...This made me feel old, as of all the WG awards, its always been my favourite. A true pat on the shoulders from the community saying 'well done, mate...you are officially seen as a walking time-bomb'.

I managed a measly back end rumble with Flying. There was only ever one likely winner, with the distance between him and his only determined challenger, lengthening by the day...Andria , I offer you congratulations, on a battle well fought, but...Flow killed this one, with a stunning 12-5 victory over his nemesis since birth.

I doff my hat in respect.
Winner- FLOW

Most profound/Insightful Member

Worthy efforts by pkkupo, falkon, ikku and scarf, but, returning fresh from his bloody victory in the Favourite Poster death-match, MATE grabbed his second of the season.

Winner- MAtE

Funniest Member

This was was as one sided a war, as when Margaret ' The Iron Bitch' Thatcher sent her boys to bomb the fuck out of the argies in the falklands...Gorecore is one of a handful of true long term veterans, who has stuck with the site through thick and thin, steadily offering his portly humour and well wishes to all and sundry, year after year. Its wicked that a man who has put in so much to the community is recognized by the fresher weedguru people, as warmly and with such girth and mirth, as the older members. A Good Man takes a deserved victory.

Winner Gore

Member you would most like to share a J with

Flow, CTCF and scarf need a mention here, along with that greedy swine, MATE, who was sniffing around for his third lump of gold...between them and the winner was the ever lovely Waffles...but not one of them could come close to the only man I know of in this community who gets as messy, with alcohol, as myself...that can be only one man, The Necrophiliac of The North, The Gurner of Guernsey, the pimple of pontefract..

its...TOON.
ace work, doogie howser MD

Member who has made the greatest contribution to the forums
In sporting circles, this would be referred to as a 'used rubber'...the result a foregone conclusion before any of us had been born.

With the shocking loss of 2-3 years of the forums at the start of this year, im very glad that Higher has been a constant presence on the boards. Adding not only useful guides to marijuana, but eagerly pushing me to get things done that as admin, only I can do. Suggesting ideas, trying hard to make the Weedguru soil fertile, well looked after, and wanting a forest to blossom. The man has green thumbs. And I am happy to award him, with heavy support from the community, this small gesture of gratitude for all the energy he has poured into the site.

Cheers, Higher.

So...no real surprises, the crowd goes home happy, their hearts warmed by the carnage, their clothes covered in the blood of the executed losers...and all that remains for me to do, is ask you all to join me in thanking oswald, for counting the votes for us.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 am

Hahah fantastically written Animal, my heart warmed with every line.

Cheers! And congrats to the winners!
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Excellent stuff man :D I had a good laugh reading this. Well done everyone.
:scratchs:

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 pm

This was was as one sided a war, as when Margaret ' The Iron Bitch' Thatcher sent her boys to bomb the fuck out of the argies in the falklands
HAHAHAHAHA

Altho - i hate to love you all.
(:

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:21 pm

weedguru_animal wrote: A true pat on the shoulders from the community saying 'well done, mate...you are officially seen as a walking time-bomb'
:rofl:
weedguru_animal wrote:So...no real surprises, the crowd goes home happy, their hearts warmed by the carnage, their clothes covered in the blood of the executed losers...and all that remains for me to do, is ask you all to join me in thanking oswald, for counting the votes for us.
Great mental image haha. Rat dog at the puter counting votes.

Definately a good read. Congrats to everyone.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

congrats everyone who won... :rasta:

I JUST noticed i never even voted.. wtf? I could have sworn I did, I guess I just forgot to hit submit or something. Owell, it pretty much would have been all of the same people anyways
Peace Not Greed.

weedguru_waffles

Post by weedguru_waffles » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:24 pm

shoot... I thoguht I posted here already... I guess I forgot to press submit..
Congrats to all the winners. :)