Post Pictures of your Significant Others thread

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Post Pictures of your Significant Others thread

Post by JTP » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 am

TmD wrote:this thread makes me realize im sick of not getting laid.
Do something about it, everyone's loose these days.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

^ LOL

Being in a relationship doesn't alwyas ensure that you'll get laid...take me for example lol.

Nice catch, Falkon. Got yourself a kandi gal? :D

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:58 am

Haha yeah. though I haven't been to a rave with her yet... I want to go to the halloween one this year, but my buddy wants to go to the event that we have at our school which we havent been able to get to yet for halloween, and it's his last year
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by zERo~Chronic » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:19 am

andriaSRH wrote: Being in a relationship doesn't alwyas ensure that you'll get laid...take me for example lol.

true. but the accompanied masturbation is pretty fun (Y)

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:40 am

andriaSRH wrote:^ LOL
By that, I meant there's no waiting for sex. Ever.
Last edited by JTP on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 pm

Ok so the last pic I posted was with my last gf a good while ago, suppose it's time to update... Here is the current...We've been friends for a good 4 years but up untill about the start of this year we haven't been able to keep our hands off each other :)

She's a very nice girl, good to look at, good to keep company with, I feel I can be totally at ease and myself around her which is amazing. She's also smart as fuck and we always talk about our philosophies and things we have observed about life. Although recently we have been arguing a bit, but I think it might be us just arguing out the kinks? if that makes any sense...anyways.

This is me looking like a peadophile in the background :)

Nice picture here.

Me and Emily at our most hungover on a Saturday morning....Notice the wine.. (we started drinking again (we like to drink))

Emily looking fine at our friends zombie birthday party.

:scratchs:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:57 am

plenty worse things than running solo, my friend...sexual satisfaction is more often than not fleeting. And life has taught me, that I am happier to be alone, than with a woman purely in order to satisfy my carnal instincts.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 am

:bye:
Last edited by JTP on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:28 pm

She's hot, nice job Toonces :D

TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by TmD » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:58 am

Thats true animal and im at peace with myself but i get tired of hearing people say "wait and the right lady will cross your path" when year after year passes.

Toonces good job =] she's pretty and keep her happy my friend.
Fresh till Death

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:00 am

TmD wrote:Thats true animal and im at peace with myself but i get tired of hearing people say "wait and the right lady will cross your path" when year after year passes.
Personally I consider it bullshit advice unless you get lucky. Waiting doesn't often do shit. Pretty yourself up, hit a local bar and act confident even if you're not.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:46 am

JTP wrote:
TmD wrote:Thats true animal and im at peace with myself but i get tired of hearing people say "wait and the right lady will cross your path" when year after year passes.
Personally I consider it bullshit advice unless you get lucky. Waiting doesn't often do shit. Pretty yourself up, hit a local bar and act confident even if you're not.
JTP...I know only too well how adorable and blissful it can be to be intertwined with a special woman, but looking back on the women I have been with...perhaps a small handful out of the many, have been wicked, and witout doubt, more than less have proven far more troublesome and less than good for me, than bliss personified as a woman creature wanton for my embrace. At 32 years old, as a man who has chased, prayed for, pleaded for, the chance to be with a woman i can truly adore, I will say that there IS much substance to the adage of 'waiting until the right woman appears'. But that seems to only happen, as many say, when I am NOT looking, in fact, when i am intentionally avoiding expressing energy suggesting i want a woman. My experiences, and my experiences of other men and women with whom I have been intimate, as friends or otherwise, suggest to me, that an individual happy as an individual, is far more attractive to high quality partners, than one constantly searching, than one as you put it 'prettying yourself up and hitting a local bar'. Women sense, consciously or subconsciously, whether a man is wanton for company or strong and content with his own company and existence. the latter has appeared to attract the higher quality women...

there are at least three women I know, all who are very easy on the eyes, and interesting...whom i could ring to head here to my den and spend the night entangling carnally. However, i do not want to be with any of them, and in all honesty, i would rather embody my spirit through masterbation, than roll any of their die...I am not waiting, for the perfect woman to appear, i simply do not have any women, who are without a partner presently, whom i feel i could truly adore. And when that is the case, I will remain alone. Its not the Right way or Wrong way, its just MY WAY...

Love? Affection? True Romance? these are concepts, NOT IN ANY WAY DEFINITES...Personally, I would rather be a lone wolf, than a monkey with a woman I cannot adore, just to have someone. If I want to hug someone, I can hug my mate richy who lives here, or my dog, but no way, even though I am tempted, will I make use of others' desire for me, purely to enjoy the sensations they can give me affectionally or sexually. Too many times I have left flats and houses, after meeting a woman in a bar, fucking her senseless, then waking up feeling like...'what the fuck am i doing...this woman i have literally put myself inside of, means nothing to me, and will never mean anything to me'.

Then again...I have long since given up trying to understand humans more than I already know...for they bore me, are too predictable, and too often selfish, greedy, deceptive, cowardly cunts. by all means seek the needles in the haystack, but don't connect with less than you want, purely to be with someone, for that is despicable and leads to self loathing, at least in my case...

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 am

He said he was looking to get laid, not start a relationship.

wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by wgToonces » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

That was a very good post Animal and I'd agree with most of it, but...

This is the best sentence ever :lol:
weedguru_animal wrote: i would rather embody my spirit through masterbation, than roll any of their die...
:scratchs:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:29 am

we find solidarity always in such odd circumstances, mon frere magnifique...