Competition***Who would you vote for president from WG***lol

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:42 am

Rory wrote:you all fail...
no, you.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

Rory
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Rory » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:32 pm

OH BURN LOLOLZ!!!!!!!11111ELEVENTYONE

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:51 pm

Booo vote me. I am biologically more female than Hilary Clinton :lol: And!

I'm foreign! I'll teach you guys how to enter wars without the world hating you. :( And

I'd support stem cell research, yup yup.

I'd legalize marijuana, taxing government produced marijuana and seeds...in order to help fund the program.

I think I would likely also legalize prostitution. I've always felt that if there are so many women that desperate then it should be legalized and the government should make it as safe for them as possible to shield them from violence and sexual disease.

I'd find more support for non immigrant citizens without holding their support as well.

I'd make the days when woman have desperatly bad PMS a holiday so they can stay home from work and spare you the grief :twisted:

I'd also legalize gay marriage. Quiet you all, let them be happy too.

I feel silly writing all this...ohh well.
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:56 pm

cool im winning 8)
im voting for N0isenkiss3s i agree with her platform

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:02 pm

I'll vote for you Abby if you make me your running mate :D Prez and Vice baby!
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

Saver
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Saver » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:29 pm

If I was presedent...

1. Get an official document drawn up defining exactly what Human Rights is/are. This then would be used as the basis of punishment. E.g If you Murdered some1, You are preventing them of their human right to live, therefore you lose you're human right to live... If you steal something of yours will be taken etc. But probably most bad crimes and reoffending would result in the death penalty, every1 is allowed 1 mistake.

2. Legalise marijuana, shrooms, and other naturally procured drugs. Hopefully severing the "gateway" drug tag that marijuana has, if its legal there would be people smoking the lovely herb but no dealer trying to push coke or other harder drugs on you. Man made drugs suck :(

3. Make prison more like prison, not a fucking holiday camp. A plank of wood in your room and a bucket and thats your fucking cracker. Bread and water are the only food that would be allowed. Regular beatings and general neglect etc. When people come out they want to be thinking "holy fuck I don't want to be back in there".

4. Grant Marc Emery immunity from the USA.

5. Pass joints around and hold stoner debates in the houses of parliament just for the giggles of it ;)

6. Get stoned regularly with the general public 8)

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:54 pm

Also for guys voting for me, if you are sexually deprived... erm... the government will PAY YOU for this... this also extends onto Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s:
I think I would likely also legalize prostitution. I've always felt that if there are so many women that desperate then it should be legalized and the government should make it as safe for them as possible to shield them from violence and sexual disease.
you do the math guys and girls... and oh yeah this applys to women, they have their own needs aswell...

Also Virgins over the age of 16-18 shall be given 500 currency to join this GROOOOVY revolution! (austin powers style, yeaahhhh babyyy yeah!!!!) :lol: :lol:
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:14 am

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s wrote:I'll vote for you Abby if you make me your running mate :D Prez and Vice baby!
id love to be your running mate, but first are which is which? prez or vice?

birdie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by birdie » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:33 am

Id vote for eugene. Hes my WG idol, and he has big ears which is an automatic win.
[img]http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/5007/birdieek0.png[/img]
Lifes a bitch, but then you die, so fuck the world and lets get high!

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:42 am

My vote is for Noisenkisses, pretty much agreed on everything she has said. The legalized prostitution is really smart and a viewpoint most people would not think of.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

Ziggy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Ziggy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:34 am

I would vote for Dakine. Been here a long time, knows what he’s doing, and from his posts I can say he's a good person to be in charge. (plus I agree with a lot of his policy's)

On a side note I would place Gorecore as Minister of Relations. (Who doesn’t want to be your friend when you’re talking to a guy this funny.)

------

If I were to be elected, I would...

1. Allow the legal cultivation of hemp/marijuana accompanied by a license, provided by PM of Canada. Make smoking marijuana legal as well.

2. Make caps on carbon emissions, and research alternative energy enviro-friendly options.

3. Bring back the electric car, and make tax returns for anybody who buys one within a certain time period.

4. Hold a peace conference where I try to convince all nations of the world to give up their military, and provide a smaller amount of funds they would usually put into their military spending, towards a World Police type of thing. Where countries finance it and by financing they would be paying for their protection. So if rogue nations decide to try anything, this World Police Organization would deal with it.

5. Try to convince the world to; stop the production of arms, cease all war, quit putting insane amounts of funds towards military agencies, disarm all nuclear weapons. (This kind of ties in with #4.)

6. Lower tuition fees for university and college students and tax big business more.
Check Link: Flex Your Rights - Citizens Guide to Surviving Police Encounters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqMjMPlXzdA

“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
Albert Einstein

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:51 am

I'll vote for whomever shows me their titties.

Oh, and if all the white blonde women were gone due to all the women being turned into black women, who would the black men have relations with?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:23 am

George Bush?

oh and by the way, here's for you gore

ps. that's not me :P
Peace Not Greed.

Gorecore
Weedguru Grampy
Weedguru Grampy

Post by Gorecore » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:30 am

The chick in that picture looks completely wasted. Or it could be one of those "caught you mid-blink" photos.

Example:

That's me on my birthday in 1991. I was neither high or drunk in that shot...but I sure look it.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:47 am

haha, that picture looks like you smoked yourself retarded in it.
Peace Not Greed.