the 2006 WEEDGURU AWARDS

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:09 pm

heeeehehehe <3<3<3 Do votes still count if you pressured people into making them?? :D:D:D

"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:21 am

chrisisonfire wrote:oh shit, i forgot. here noisen...jeeeez :P

Favourite Poster : Animal + Gorecore + Eugene

Worst poster - Those antichrist guys

Most profound/insightful Poster - Animal

Favourite new Poster(must have registered in 2006) Noisenkisses

Funniest Poster - Gorecore

Member you would most like to share a J with : Animal AND Noisenkisses

Favourite thread - All

Poster who has made the greatest contribution to the forums - Animal and Flow

Favourite Female this is all a lie - Noisen, by far :)
wait, chris, did you just nominate me for greatest contribution along with animal???

I don't contribute that much, not that much intelligence at least :?

But don't mistake my extreme joy for confusion! thanks man :D
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:18 pm

Noisenkisses should get back her elite name !
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:18 pm

my elite name?

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:39 pm

666{ELITE}-NOIZZENKILLZ-{ELITE}666

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:55 pm

voting will end at midday GMT tomorrow...

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:06 pm

Favourite Poster
Rasta Grrl - very expressive.
Animal - respect for his outlook on life, ive read some of his works and very impressed.

Worst poster
Sassy cat - Im sorry :lol:

Most volatile Poster
Must be... Rory.

Most profound/insightful Poster
Rasta Grrl, very insightful indeed. Almight Respect for her - Jah Bless Sistren -

Favourite new Poster
I dont know any new ones but myself...

Funniest Poster
Eugene, makes me smile. The display picture to me is just so him :lol: 8)

Member you would most like to share a J with
Animal, whilst having a coffee and talking about literature.

Favourite thread
http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20093 very insightful lol haha

Poster who has made the greatest contribution to the forums
Hubcap

Favourite Female this is all a lie
Rasta Grrl, its me mummy lol (only one persons ever said that to you and i believe you know who i am now :wink: , long lost friends lol)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:08 pm

well, this is 2006 :D So, anyone in 2006 is still a 06 newbie....you're all on your own otherwise!...well, that I've actually seen.

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:47 pm

Bear wrote:Worst poster
Sassy cat - Im sorry :lol:
Why?

President Beavis
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by President Beavis » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:55 am

I have to say that my new favorite poster is Bear. He just seems like a wicked guy! 8)

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:04 am

is that for next year? XD

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:13 am

thankyou P.B 8)
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:30 pm

At bears rate he will have 2930 posts in 100 days, and by the time the year is over a staggering 10517 posts!

Congratulations Bear by the end of the year you will be my favorite veteran!
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:35 pm

The polling booths are now officially shut and after 10 hours of complex calculations by Noisenkisses and Certified Nutter, who kindly chipped in with numerical assistance the likes of which only Pythagoras himself could handle with consummate ease. The first two joints after a hellish 36 hour period without weed is now over. And with a few Kronenbergs down the hatch, more weed to smoke, roast dinner to eat...I am primed and ready to deliver these awards to the lucky, well not in MaryJane's case, recipients with typical panache and revulsion. So without further ado, let us begin this voyage of discovery...

Favourite Poster: Rumours regarding the ex-Paratrooper roam the globe like japanese whispers. some say he was raised by bears in the mythical forest of Yakatui. Some say he was borne of an ancient era which Time herself has ejected from the grisly fabric of history...Whatever his past, present and future the people of weedguru have resoundingly nominated this man as their currently most valued member of the community. He is GORECORE...Congratulations big man.(whitelie in second with 2.55)

Worst Poster
. Despicable, shameful, brigand, blackguard, pigfucker extraordinaire, shit bucket, sperm bread, dickmouth????Who the hell am I describing here??? Any ideas??? Well no need for suspense, I will cut straight back to the chase...The award for worst poster of 2006 goes, deservedly, to Maryjane with 4.5 (spider seed second with 3.0)

Most profound/ insightful poster. It appears that my tendency to drift off into my own dangerous world of goblins and demons, scribble down some thoughts then reproduce them back at wg HQ has paid dividends because you villains and rogues have honoured me with this award. Cheers to all those who can connect in some way to my thoughts and associated rantings and ramblings. ANIMAL 4.1 (Rasta second with 3.5)

Most Volatile poster. One of my routines in life is to maintain integrity in all areas, for good or ill. Unless my survival is at stake, I stay ANimal, whatever the situation. Often this leads to rapidly formed, interesting connections with other creatures, but just as regularly, perhaps more regularly even, I create enemies who I can do no more for than infuriate and slander in a decidedly unsavoury manner. To conclude this unwarranted but enjoyable to compose explanation as to the reasons, in my mind, for my stunning victory in this, my only truly coveted category, I turn to one of my heroes, Tony Montana for this very appropriate line of wisdom...
'You need people like me, so you can point your fucking finger and say there's the bad guy....' :D animal with 5 (flow second with 2)

Best new Poster: An tight battle ensued for this one, fought tooth and claw by two of the most enjoyable new voices added to the wg community in 2006. Both members have shown themselves, already, to be thoroughly decent, diplomatic and intelligent and I can't recall a post made by either of the front runners which hasn't either brought a wry smile to my face or turned a few dusty cogs in my mind. Easy to chat with and sincere, it seems many members consider them as I do, wholesome good natured people. But alas there can be only one winner...which on this occasion is CHRISONFIRE with 4.7 (Certified Nutter in second with 4.0 damn sooo close, lol)

Funniest Poster. Already I have honoured this man enough, and bearing in mind his reputation for brutality of a most ungodly nature, I best try to be brief and as ever stick to the nitty gritty. Gaining his second victory of the evening is none other than GORECORE with 8.5!! (eugene second with 5)

Member you would like most to share a J with: I can't say that I know enough about the mysterious Mr Sensei but what I do know is this; he has musical taste of dignity and class and I, no doubt one of many, am very happy for the Underground hiphop videos thread. He refuses to get drawn into nonsensical debate and comes across as geniuine and mature. I am sorry I cannot say any more than that, but agree fully with this award going to Sensei with 2.5.

Greatest contribution to the site: Dr Greenthumb.

Favourite female member. Eternally lovely and well meaning, willing to take part in all manner of weird and wonderful discussion. A canadian with a respectable love of the feline race. Despised by none, regarded with warmth by many...Noisenkisses with 7.75 (Rasta second with 4.25) Enviably modest, the new crown bearer said this when told of her award...
"Thank all of you so much for accepting me so quickly and making me feel at home."

Favourite thread.
I feel a bit lost in describing a thread so I must simply state that the multiple winners, all scoring the same vote count, are dimebag/mugshot/random topic/I'm So high sticky with 2.0 all (second was all the others with 1.0)

Many thanks to all those who took part and a special note to re iterate my gratitude to nutter and noisen for their Einstein-esque number cunching :D

Certified-Nutter
The Iron Lungs of Wales!
The Iron Lungs of Wales!

Post by Certified-Nutter » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:45 pm

well i got second place in one of em :banana:
grats chris
Image Image Image <- My old account