Miss Weedguru 2006

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

Who is your Miss Weedguru????

kx babe
2%
baybee
17%
rasta grrrl
33%
dusk
6%
sofaqueenhi
5%
chickaboom
38%

Total votes: 66

Weedguru_Dusk
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Weedguru_Dusk » Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:28 pm

voted for baybee cause she's a cool chick.
"having a conversation with you is like walking through a Salvador Dali painting"
[i] ...and your eyes look like they've seen too much its always some excuse too tired, too obtuse you look so far removed, this time I fear im losing you [/i]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:19 am

Only one person has posted voting for chickaboom and she has 8 votes
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:44 pm

Due to problems with match-rigging in the past, I must request that people make a quick post, in this thread, to mention who they are voting for. If you really feel the need to stay anonymous, then perhaps you could send one of the mods or me, a private message just to let us know which way you have cast your vote. rest assured, any pms received will remain private.
Thanks for your compliance, and endurance of my unshakeable literal gonnorhea...good luck fellow boners...

when you suggested one or two votes being unclaimed, it did seem a little cautious, but seven unclaimed votes is a little more suspicious.

Still, let us first, encourage all people who have voted to send a private message to a mod or admin.....it will remain anonymous...it doesn't matter if you aren't a day to day regular, but it does matter if you have joined the site solely to attempt match-rigging a la Luciano Moggi...ah...give them time!!!!

i am sure that all will be revealed...
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

grayhookups
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by grayhookups » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:03 pm

i vote chicka-boom
baybee a very close second
everything is better when stoned....period

Daqronic
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Daqronic » Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:39 am

grrrl gets my vote
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/XLock/daqsig1.jpg[/img]
Daqronic, say it with me, daq-ronic...

Gavone
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Gavone » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:05 pm

I voted for Baybee cause Eugene's my boy, and he voted for her, and she's hot.

whoo_hoo_jimny
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by whoo_hoo_jimny » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:07 pm

i vote chika boom cos she looks very similar to my dream girl...damn shes fine...
I might like you better if we slept together

pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by pirate » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:12 am

I voted dusk becos i know her better than the rest
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]

astramasta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by astramasta » Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:37 am

i voted rasta because she lives closest to me and i have the best chance of nobbing her one day.
that and she likes the same strains of weed as me :P

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:55 am

So at first I was going to vote for either Dusk or Baybee, then I thought I havent talked with Dusk for a while.

Then I thought Chicka because of her ability to cook (That is my weakness!)

Then I figured Chicka and myself have had some arguements in the past about pointless shit which I was probably a jackass about the most. Which honestly (about now anyways) I feel about a dickhead about!

So It came down to a descion and I chose Baybee because she likes hockey for one, and for two shes just a cool girl to talk with.

So Rock on Baybee you took my vote!
Get busy living or get busy dying.

cdc
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by cdc » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:50 am

KXBABE i thought that was 2 diff girls in the first photo :shock: lol had to look at it a second time

but my vote went to Chickaboom cause she is just that cool.

dudette
Do not take what i say seriously.
[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c115/SolRing/eagleturn.jpg[/IMG]

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by 4*20 » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:10 am

yo i just realised the comps were up! It kind of made me laugh when I saw animal's post about the votes and all of that, especially since I despised kxbabe so much for what had happened in 2004 but it's always a good surprise , flattering, to see that you are appreciated. Thanks to everybody who voted/nominated... i see my many active years and dozens/hundreds of pictures ive posted throughout my journey are rewarding. Also... Many Many fine ladies competin', big up to them all... but I must say sofaqueenhi and Baybee are lookin particularly tasty :wink:

Oh and btw cutthecashflow I had already forgot about that argument we had, and I realised being a bit cleptomaniac wasn't part of a healthy living long ago. I gotta job now. And you appreciate your shit more when you pay for it, no doubt.

I'll wrap it up with some last info I forgot to mention... Then im off for another bowl b4 going to sleep.

Hobby : Turntablism

EDIT:
Dr. Greenthumb wrote: ps. any guy that would cheat to put himself ahead in this thing really needs to get a life.
That is how I feel about the subject as well. Works for women too.

Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru Cusmar » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:22 pm

I voted for rasta girl because i've spoken to her and she seems cool, so im already biased to her, also shes got a weed leaf tattooed on her back. Im also voting for the good old fashioned reason of her looking damn good.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Baybee » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:56 pm

lol, and the Grammy goes to...
Chicka Bo0M wrote:yo i just realised the comps were up! It kind of made me laugh when I saw animal's post about the votes and all of that, especially since I despised kxbabe so much for what had happened in 2004 but it's always a good surprise , flattering, to see that you are appreciated. Thanks to everybody who voted/nominated... i see my many active years and dozens/hundreds of pictures ive posted throughout my journey are rewarding. Also... Many Many fine ladies competin', big up to them all... but I must say sofaqueenhi and Baybee are lookin particularly tasty :wink:

Oh and btw cutthecashflow I had already forgot about that argument we had, and I realised being a bit cleptomaniac wasn't part of a healthy living long ago. I gotta job now. And you appreciate your shit more when you pay for it, no doubt.

I'll wrap it up with some last info I forgot to mention... Then im off for another bowl b4 going to sleep.

Hobby : Turntablism

EDIT:
Dr. Greenthumb wrote: ps. any guy that would cheat to put himself ahead in this thing really needs to get a life.
That is how I feel about the subject as well. Works for women too.
loved the speach
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]

JoeNashville
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by JoeNashville » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:22 am

of course you gotta vote for chicka boom who wouldnt have you talked to her at all she great!
[img]http://img47.exs.cx/img47/6986/sexyou_tn.jpg[/img]