New members, introduce yourself

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: NewDankChick

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:24 am

DankNewChick wrote:What's up! I'm Aubri I'm from Utah. Love smoking weed. If you know any dealers in Utah hit me! :blunt:
No dealers are allowed on the site, and we do not condone any illegal business enterprise involving illicit substances.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: New members, introduce yourself

Post by sugarstalker » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 pm

damn potheads! keep coming to this family-friendly and wholesome forum for people seeking advice for getting rid of daffodils and other weeds. I just don't know what's going on!

Hughgro
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Hughgro » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 am

Not new, but I like to lurk.
forums.joerogan.net

Rosetta_Stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Rosetta_Stoned » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm

Hey everyone, old and new alike! My name is Tre. I used to be a member of these forums a few years back as darkstarleviathan. I am a cinephile and also love to play video games. I love music of all kinds and play guitar quite regularly. I'm looking foreward to many a conversation and good time here as it was when I used to post here! Im a bong/bowl kind of guy, though lately Ive been smoking J's and blunts because I have no pieces to speak of at the moment. Cheers to you all!

Rosetta_Stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Rosetta_Stoned » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:37 pm

Heylo everyone old and new! My name is Tre. I am 27 and live in the midwestern US. I was a member of the forums a few years back as Darkstarleviathan, and now Im back. :) Hoping to engage in a number of provoking and fun conversations here. I wonder if any from the old guard are still around. If so, don't hesitate to salutate! :)

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Hola dark...and welcome back to the fold. I do indeed remember you, from many moons ago. I am still around as is ctcf, toon,sugar and a fair few others. I even noticed noisenkisses and her delightful Cairo emerging from the shadows recently. I will look forward to locking horns on the forums but for now should try get some sleep...which is hard in this desert heat here in ouazazarte, with my lady still suffering the after effects of motion sickness after a gruelling spiral charge through the Atlas mountains by coach today, an 8 hour crawl to the sahara tomorrow and these lunatic Arabs screaming, roaring and making tarzan-esque jungle calls at 1am. What the devil are they playing at eh! Conjuring demons from the dunes I suspect...good to see you back.

Sheik_Yerbouti
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Sheik_Yerbouti » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Hey guys! My name is Dhee, and I'm from India. Once an occasional smoker, I'm not turning into a regular. So thought I'd sign up here. Hope to have interesting convos here. Cheers

keepcalmandcarryweed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by keepcalmandcarryweed » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

Hello....nice to meet you all.....looking forward to this

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:57 pm

welcome to the both of you. I hope you stick around and contribute with interesting thoughts and ideas.

Rosetta_Stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Rosetta_Stoned » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:10 pm

Welcome to the garden. :) Step in, take off your coat. Have a seat. Stay a while. Spark up and speak up! See you round the flowers.

keepcalmandcarryweed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by keepcalmandcarryweed » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 am

Rosetta_Stoned wrote:Welcome to the garden. :) Step in, take off your coat. Have a seat. Stay a while. Spark up and speak up! See you round the flowers.
Awesome welcome thank you Rosetta Stoned :chronic:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:54 pm

keepcalmandcarryweed wrote:
Rosetta_Stoned wrote:Welcome to the garden. :) Step in, take off your coat. Have a seat. Stay a while. Spark up and speak up! See you round the flowers.
Awesome welcome thank you Rosetta Stoned :chronic:
Hola keepcalm,
I've only just recently noticed the slogan your username almost mirrors, on tshirts and the like in the tourist areas in London and further afield...I'd love to take your version on board, but I suspect the Moroccan authorities might make an example if I'm caught...and with only two days until we reach Spain, I'll have to clench my teeth in annoyance as I watch other whiteys here doing deals near our hotel...

Wishing you a warm welcome to the sight and looking forward to colliding around the forums.
Cheers
Animal

keepcalmandcarryweed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by keepcalmandcarryweed » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:54 am

so 2 years ago I found a card somewhere in London , I can't remember where but it said 'keep calm and carry weed" and I had always admired Winston Churchill's sayings but this one made so much more sense, AND had a bit of Winston in it, so I got it and now it is in my bedroom with a Buddha above it ..
awesome

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Where are you based in nz, KC? I'm usually in Melbourne...as for Winston, perhaps I should check out more of his life and times and words. I enjoyed your story.

keepcalmandcarryweed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by keepcalmandcarryweed » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:57 am

weedguru_animal wrote:Where are you based in nz, KC? I'm usually in Melbourne...as for Winston, perhaps I should check out more of his life and times and words. I enjoyed your story.
hey thanks,
hope you do...he has such amazing quotes...he paints with words I think.
I'm in Wellington.....have the fire going and am listening to the rain.....sounds so much better when stoned