leaving/returning weedguru members

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Re: leaving/returning weedguru members

Post by leprechaun » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:18 pm

^ To be honest, it was only last week that i realised your name was Ryan forwards and backwards... For years i thought it was like Ryan Ayr, like Ryan Air, the Irish aeroplane company. I wasn't gonna mention it though because, well, because it's pretty damn stupid isn't it.
Four star familiar.

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:03 am

:lol:
Ha, yeah. Things can look like anything until you look closer.. It's not really your fault.

Shit, there's something that i'm trying to explain about that ^ but i've no idea how to articulate it... oh well lol :dunno:

Either way, nice sig pic lol control & escape that's funny.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:19 am

Just poppin' in for a little visit..

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Higher there are a few people in the growing section needing your input.

P.S. Excellent to see you on the boards.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by mac dre » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:09 am

Returning member
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey :maniac: After many years of trying to figure out my login, I got it!! Im back. No one probably remembers me since I didn't post much... BUT I loved WeedGuru and just wanted to sat "Hi!"

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:59 am

I remember you clearly! Were you friends with Spri7e? Anyway, it is wicked to have you back. :cheers:

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:19 am

mac dre and ninjette...great to see you both on the boards. What have you been up to since your last visit?? Any major excitement???
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm

I haven't been on here in at least 3 years. I've gone back to school since then for Fine Arts. Went on my first cruise this summer, first plane ride. Got another dog... Lol those are the major things. Oh im super excited because im going to see Phish this Halloween for 3 days. My boyfriend got passes for mu birthday in Atlantic City. I also won a contest from my local headshop... Ahh its good to be back

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:41 am

I haven't been on here in years and logged in on a whim today. It's depressing seeing the community I knew and loved in such a state of suspended animation, but life goes on! I've left the doldrums and am now a regular Reddit user. Kudos to all who are still here! I hope to see some activity soon, as I'm laid up for a few weeks healing from a recent surgery.
"Is that even a question?"

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:08 am

qwer! Great to see you on the boards. One cure for suspended activiy is to keep members old and new alike posting. Stick around. Hope surgery went well, what was it for?

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:30 am

Hola qerty...long time no tappety tap. There are others lurking, yet lots of travel, periods of hard study and perhaps lack of my own attendance as a sporadic driving force are all combining to make the place a little desolate at times. With my Lady back in my arms daily, I can stop been so damn love sick and missing her (she was in Jap for 6 weeks without me) and I can bring my focus onto some other matters, like WG for instance...what of you???

qwertyuiop
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by qwertyuiop » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:46 am

It was for an old injury from a suicide attempt actually. Things are much different for me now almost 4 years later aside from the economy still being shit and not having a worthwhile job. They removed a plate from my wrist and removed scar tissue to improve my range of motion. Shit's crazy to most people I suppose, but I don't have issues telling people about it. Depression and other forms of mental issues go unnoticed so often because of stigma, so I said fuck sensitivity because I wanna actively change that.
"Is that even a question?"

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Your absolutely right that there is a stigma associated with mental health issues. Thing is, the people that don't understand are just ignorant and should be ignored anyway. Every single person has their own personal demons in their own way, whether they wan't to admit it or not. Perhaps the most fake people are the ones who put on a charade and tend to somehow treat others that they are better than them for some reason or another or the ones who attend church once per week and then act like jackasses the other six days.

Anyway, I wish you the best. Take care.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:10 am

I am unsure of the stigma attached to mental health problems. Yet I am certainly well aware of the prevalence of their existence, within those close to me and far from me. As with everything else in Life, one of the biggest problems is the commercialization of mental health. I have met too many people who have been drowned in pharmaceuticals...which are definitely given to dull and cover problems instead of offering the help that is truly required. Sometimes they can help, often they do nothing more than dull a person's existence, trounce their capacity to feel yet allow them to function in some way. And then there is horrid amount of people who cry DEPRESSION, take 6 months off work, lull around and actually then get depressed and need to come back to work!.

Qwerty's story is clearly real. He deserves as respect for finding the strength for pulling himself of whatever dark hole he found himself sinking into all those years ago...Suffering greatly, can have, but doesnt always have, its benefits. It can create fortitude of character. yet it can also create savage beasts who continue the cycle they were stuck in as children , repeating the horrors, by thrusting them upon others who get close to them.

It has been amazing for me to live with an Arts Therapist for much of the last 18 months. She is truly one of the most beautiful souls I have ever known. She has helped me...not just understand and attempt to control, myself, but also, make more sense of those closest to me who are suffering in their own way, which makes me suffer in turn. The dangers to loved ones of those suffering with mental health issues are often overlooked, yet they bear such a huge cost.

Qwerty, I am glad of your return. And hope you find my words, constructive, not critical...