leaving/returning weedguru members

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: leaving/returning weedguru members

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:04 am

Hey Abbby :bye: good to see and hear from you. As sugar said. Whats new with you?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:33 am

greetings abby, how have you been??? I'm currently in Mue Ne, Vietnam...6 weeks into my 3.5 month holiday from melbourne.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:13 pm

its hard to say whats new....you live your life and the experiences add up. its hard to keep track of it all.
i make graffiti stickers now as a hobby and i use the power of the internet to connect with other artists in a global community.
i missed that feeling of a large community

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

you guys could always fb me ya know ;)

im talking to you ctcf lol

Weedguru_Falkon
King of Kannabis, God of Ganja

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Hey guys, randomly remembered this forum today.
Figured I'd stop by and say what's up? How you all been? I'm still doing the toking thing, though my life is almost entirely different now than it was last time I was here.. probably like 4 years ago? Man, I don't even know.
Good to see some familiar faces. Fill me in on what's going on in your lives!

I'm about 2 semesters out from getting my degree at a good University here in the States. Have an awesome job, great car, fantastic girlfriend and a steady guy who gets good shit alladetimes. :rastasmoke:
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:59 am

Great to see you resurface, Falkon...in such a positive position. I'm on the hop presently, just returned to Hanoi after a two day boat trip around ha long bay...ill bring you up to speed in the near future.

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Weedguru_Falkon wrote:Hey guys, randomly remembered this forum today.
You're kidding. So did I! What happened was I had been hit with this random poem that kinda popped into my head, and I wanted to share it with someone - anyone, I just needed to post it somewhere, and this is like the perfect place for that kinda shit, with the poems section.. It's probably the first time I've actually ever posted in that section tbh.

Now I am being hit with a flash of nostalgia remembering the good ol' times here. It's nice to see old names though for sure! I'm glad this place is still alive and breathing, albeit slowly breathing, but still alive nonetheless!

But yeah, it's strange how we both remembered this place at the same time, eh Falkon? I mean we literally showed up in the same hour. I was surprised to get a reply within 15 minutes, and actually thought you were a regular and that this place wasn't deserted. Then I realized that it was in fact, just us, and that it was complete coincidence. :lol:

Weedguru_Falkon

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Haha right? Crazy how things work like that sometimes.
Good to see ya man, how's life treating you? Maybe we can bring some life back into these forums! There certainly were good times back in the day. Wouldn't mind reviving them.
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:11 am

Stick around, chaps...ill be diving into the forums daily after completing my travels.

Weedguru_Falkon

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Very nice, where has the world got you to these days?

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 pm

Hello!!!!!! I'm back again, I was wondering something. Where's higher these days? I haven't talked to him in ages lol. Also I wanted to thank the all the guru people for all the help,a great site that ill always come back to, and the knowledge.
I've made some good friends throughout the time I've know about guru. I can't really say that about most sites.

Almost forgot ! My birthday was the 27 th lol turned 23 this year.
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Spinning out on some qwiso, sorry if that's to much. Just in a happy mood today
Bop bop beech

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:54 am

AbbyRoad wrote:you guys could always fb me ya know ;)

I'm terrible when it comes to calling people on the phone or instant messaging. It doesn't matter if it's my own parents, best friend, or ex girlfriends. I like the concept of forums because it is akin to email ( I can make a post and or reply to someone else's at my own leisurely pace). It is similar with text messaging too. These days anyone that has my number never tries calling me anymore because I don't check my voice-mails, but if they send me a text I either call them back or send a text whenever I get to it.

The only problem with text messages and facebook chat is that it leaves a record of all your activity. Now, I'm not the paranoid schizophrenic type or anything, I just don't like the fact that any and all of my conversations whether online or via text message have been and will forever be documented. This does not concern me much at the present moment, but if I were ever in a legal bind for whatever reason, I would not want my conversations to be readily subpoenaed.

That's why when texting or using facebook/msn/YIM I try and keep the conversations clean. Forums are nice because you have a pseudoname, but I imagine that could come up as well if a person were too obvious with their postings as I used to be on WG. Face to face communication trumps all forms in my book as the conversation is just between the parties at hand.

Regardless, I got WAY off track here and what I came here to say is I look forward to seeing you on facebook Abby and we will chat soon!

Nice to see Falkon and Sykonot on the boards stick around gentlemen I look forward to reading more posts of yours in the future.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Weedguru_Falkon

Post by Weedguru_Falkon » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:24 pm

cutthecashflow wrote:
AbbyRoad wrote:you guys could always fb me ya know ;)

I'm terrible when it comes to calling people on the phone or instant messaging. It doesn't matter if it's my own parents, best friend, or ex girlfriends. I like the concept of forums because it is akin to email ( I can make a post and or reply to someone else's at my own leisurely pace). It is similar with text messaging too. These days anyone that has my number never tries calling me anymore because I don't check my voice-mails, but if they send me a text I either call them back or send a text whenever I get to it.
Yeah, I hate voicemails. I think I have like 13 queued up on my phone? Meh. They disappear one by one each month... and then some soul leaves another. I never check them.
The only problem with text messages and facebook chat is that it leaves a record of all your activity. Now, I'm not the paranoid schizophrenic type or anything, I just don't like the fact that any and all of my conversations whether online or via text message have been and will forever be documented. This does not concern me much at the present moment, but if I were ever in a legal bind for whatever reason, I would not want my conversations to be readily subpoenaed.
They record voice conversations just as much. There's a lovely new data center collecting all electronic communication. It might not be as easy or elegant to search through voice compared to text, but voice pattern algorithms are becoming more sophisticated.
That's why when texting or using facebook/msn/YIM I try and keep the conversations clean. Forums are nice because you have a pseudoname, but I imagine that could come up as well if a person were too obvious with their postings as I used to be on WG. Face to face communication trumps all forms in my book as the conversation is just between the parties at hand.

Regardless, I got WAY off track here and what I came here to say is I look forward to seeing you on facebook Abby and we will chat soon!

Nice to see Falkon and Sykonot on the boards stick around gentlemen I look forward to reading more posts of yours in the future.
Thanks man, good to see you 'round here as well! To many more posts ahead!

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:01 pm

Ha. I just figured out Sykonot = Psychonaught. I've never actually looked closely at the name before, lol.
Looked like something else, like sko-noot or sky-not or something... Funny how those things happen.