leaving/returning weedguru members

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: leaving/returning weedguru members

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:23 pm

YO BITCHES!

:bye:
If you agree with the above post, please decrease my karma

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Excellent. Nice to see you back in the fold blacky. Keep things interesting eh. :cheers:
Get busy living or get busy dying.

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:10 pm

Yeah man straight up, this place seems like it has seen better days... needs some life injected into these forums
blacky0g wrote:But I'm blackxs though..
And yo, this kid is NOT ME! What the hell dudes? Letting some imposter all up in my shit? All ruinin my bad reputation and shit? Awww HELLL NAAHHHH

You guys really think I would ever type like this:
blacky0g wrote:... Then after a month and a half of me bein confused at this time we were bout 2 weeks into the new skool yr she txt me sayin she wants to split way id kinda been hypin my self up and gettin ready for the breakup wen she said she wanted a break so i wasnt all that suprised. Its been 3 monhs and even though i thought i was over her everytime i c her in the hall or i hug her i feel all the feelins comeback So idk wat to do we txt each other once in awhile n i asked if she wanted to chill with me on monday since we didnt have skool and she said she didnt kno she had to check, so idk if shes just messing wit me or just wants to b friends. Culd ya give me suggestions or any ideas as to what go do?
yo str8z up dat shyt is whiggity whackz dawgs like u be straight clownin dawgs if u dink dat fool be me cause i m a real gangsta str8 up no fake shyt up in my dick, i wil hang a huge noose off my huge dick and hang this impostur fool he be str8 gay shyt dawgs str8 tryinna steal mah identitee and shyt wtf dawg shyt aint cool u do dat shyt in mah hood u get shot str8 up kid str8 up no lie

I will note I had a pretty bad breakup, but she didnt break up with me in a text. She at least had the decency to call me to end it. Plus I would never ask for personal life advice online, not that I care about sharing my personal life - but the fact is people online dont know me or the girl involved and dont understand the situation, so at best any advice would be generalized, at worst - completely irrelevant.

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 pm

huwz sk00l yo blackyz
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sugarstalker » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:56 pm

School is great. Finally done for this semester, and heading to NYC on sunday. Feels Goodman

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:49 am

Mate wrote:huwz sk00l yo blackyz
I dropped out of college and opened a successful business. Have been self-employed for 3 years now and making more money than almost anyone will make right out of college. Will be going back to college this fall to finish my degree (I only need 6 more credits, so 2 classes) and opening a new business later this year or next year. Getting my medical marijuana card this week and taking a vacation next weekend. Things are going swimmingly for me.

Nice to see you around Mate, how are you, how is the chess going? Still playing?

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:24 pm

I played a lot . and travelled a lot... without taking anything in my hometown with responsibility... I didnt pay my licenses, my car, insurances..... did a lot of stupid stuff and i'm now back to case 1... I'm already almost 26 so it pisses me off.. no more furniture.. everything I've work for disapeared... no more car... no more girlfriend.. and I lost of lot of friends.. and said things to my familly i'd never say... But when I was travelling and playing chess and living the ''dream'' I got fuckin egoistical.. I don't know why.. I was ignoring everyone and only giving a shit bout my damn things... that's the only thing I really really regret.

I've been living with 5$/week for a month at least.. watching series i'Ve downloaded on wifi's I was leeching.... before I get a new job as a waiter.. Now I work in a ''workshop'' where they build elevators part.. it's well paid.. Just a bit far from home.... I hate public transportation but I will deal with it..

I'll work my ass off for a while so I Can have a nice place back.. A car back... so I can rebuild my name and pay off my debts.... I have sooo many debts... I want to build a routine again.. start meeting new people.... I've done a mess with my life...but I am a Chess national master now.

Altho I've learn so much from all that travelling.... I tell you friends... Time flies, it's pretty fuckin incredible.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

blackxs
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by blackxs » Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:32 am

Mate, sorry to hear that. It is all too easy for that to happen to anyone. Success is not easy to deal with.

Stay modest, stay humble. You have a good heart and a good soul. Work hard and your life will be back on path in no time. You are still young, believe it or not.

I will be leaving these forums again though, largely because they are dead - and largely because its still a dictatorship in which anything against the ideal viewpoint of what the forum should be and how people should act is squelched. I am too much a free spirit to be tied down to a fence post like this forum requires.

Ive always been told and asked to fit into some box of how people should behave, yet I never have, and I have become very successful for a person of my age. Follow your dreams and trust yourself - dont give up in the face of adversary, people who are close minded will not understand and will not like you, but that is their problem and not yours. They resent you for being able to follow yourself, not someone else's ideas of what a person should be. Im also extremely blunt about how I feel which gets me in trouble with those in charge, which is why I decided to be my own boss - and sure enough, I was right about how things should be done. The most dangerous thing in this world is close-minded people who are too ignorant to understand how close-minded they actually are.

"Nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

And remember, "Be yourself" is bullshit advice. You are always yourself. The real advice should be: "Make yourself a good self"

Sometimes being a good person requires you to be the bad guy when nobody else will, when somebody needs to hear something. Whether or not they believe it or change is irrelevant, being a genuinely good person requires you to try.

Good luck with all of your lives. Honesty is the best policy. Be honest with yourself and others. Trust freely, and remember - trust is given, respect is earned.

Spread love!

Here is a wonderful song

Peace dudes and dudettes

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to join in the dictatorship chorus...given the stoner esque lack of moderating nothing but the most clearly vicious and obviously spamming posts...but what the hell eh! If asking a member to keep spiteful, lengthy attacks on members bothers your 'free spirit' it's probably for the best if you move on. Regardless, nobody has sent you packing. It's easy as pie to play nice...wishing you well in whatever matters. Animal
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

Kaynoq
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Kaynoq » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Just checkin in again.

WHATS UP PEOPLES???
[size=75]This space for rent.[/size]

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:04 pm

Long time no see, kaynoq...where have you been hiding and what mischeif have you conjured?

OG Phoenix
Why Hello There !

Post by OG Phoenix » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:42 am

I used to visit these forums about ten years ago, Im amazed the sites still going:). I have been to college, entered the world of work, become a OG Gangster (crips) and more in the time that has passed since I was last here. I cant remeber what my user name used to be despite my best efforts. Well glad to see your all doing good carry on as you were. peace and prosperity

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:13 pm

OG Phoenix wrote:I used to visit these forums about ten years ago, Im amazed the sites still going:). I have been to college, entered the world of work, become a OG Gangster (crips) and more in the time that has passed since I was last here. I cant remeber what my user name used to be despite my best efforts. Well glad to see your all doing good carry on as you were. peace and prosperity
Try and offer a hint of your old username, og and I will do some digging for you...welcome back, whoever you were and are.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:14 am

im alive and doing my thing

sugarstalker
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin