leaving/returning weedguru members

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: leaving/returning weedguru members

Post by weedguru_animal » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:10 am

pkkupo wrote:Minneapolis, Minnesota... represent...or however that goes... I feel like edc is expensive as all balls... But if I can manage to not buy expensive drum crap I don't need, it could be a possibility. When is it? April?

Animal, after the first couple weeks of not having a working compy I realized I'd forgotten how enjoyable the outside world can truly be if you choose to participate in it regularly... So I decided to just live like an urban amish until I had the funds for a proper gamer pc... Once I had the funds however, I (of course) bought several hundreds of dollars worth of drums and decided to just fix the compy I have. And here I am.
The outside world indeed brings forth plentiful opportunities to excel, fight, war, insult, love, lust and engage in allsorts of the very ACTIOn we seem to be designed by Nature to spend our lives chasing and enjoying and suffering. I think my own computer may well need some renovating, and its the same story with my phone and possibly my left ankle and also right ear...but one step at a time eh! Welcome back also to mr toon, I hope to see a little more of the two of you fiends over the coming days.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:16 pm

wgToonces wrote:I'm back I think.
I thought you had died. Welcome back from the dead dood.
pkkupo wrote:Minneapolis, Minnesota... represent...or however that goes... I feel like edc is expensive as all balls... But if I can manage to not buy expensive drum crap I don't need, it could be a possibility. When is it? April?.
Its the weekend of May 24 and yea, it's crazy expensive. I spent over $419 for V.I.P camping passes. :violin:

blacky0g
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by blacky0g » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:06 am

I"m back!! Been jugging school stuff but I should be on more regularly

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Thu May 02, 2013 1:40 pm

I can't say that I am back - But I will certainly try to answer more to topics that interests me. I still come on to read what the wg community talks about but I didnt really feel like getting involved.. As my life is currently filled with problems.

I recently travelled a lot for chess competitions and wasted a lot of money hoping from jobs to jobs in Quebec, and I kinda ruined my credit, and by the same occasion, my name.

I'm now living in montreal. I am working at 2 jobs as a waiter ( wich is ridiculously well paid with the tip) But I can't borrow money anymore to the bank... wich ruins a lot of stuff.

For those 2-3 years i've not been around... I've been thinking a lot about this place, and where I was with my life back when I joined in 2006... It's with situations like this that you see how much that fuckin time flies and how small of a pilot you are....

I'm currently playing WoW competitivly because I can't do anything with my life... Can't waste money anywhere because of all those debts I have to pay, so I locked myself in my appartment for a little while, playing games is the cheapest way to go trought life I think... and the positive point of playing that game is I'm always on my computer and I can always keep my wg tab open :)

I'm looking foward for you guys to reply !! I want to see who is still there that I knew.

And for those who don't know me
sup.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Thu May 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey, Man! Good to hear from you. Sound like you've a had an adventure or two. I've done the VG life for a while and I did save a shit ton of money but it kind of alienated me from the rest of the universe and was kinda tough to get back into it. Bah. You're makin money, you'll be fine. Anyway how did the competitions go?
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Tue May 07, 2013 8:08 am

Mate wrote:I can't say that I am back - But I will certainly try to answer more to topics that interests me. I still come on to read what the wg community talks about but I didnt really feel like getting involved.. As my life is currently filled with problems.

I recently travelled a lot for chess competitions and wasted a lot of money hoping from jobs to jobs in Quebec, and I kinda ruined my credit, and by the same occasion, my name.

I'm now living in montreal. I am working at 2 jobs as a waiter ( wich is ridiculously well paid with the tip) But I can't borrow money anymore to the bank... wich ruins a lot of stuff.

For those 2-3 years i've not been around... I've been thinking a lot about this place, and where I was with my life back when I joined in 2006... It's with situations like this that you see how much that fuckin time flies and how small of a pilot you are....

I'm currently playing WoW competitivly because I can't do anything with my life... Can't waste money anywhere because of all those debts I have to pay, so I locked myself in my appartment for a little while, playing games is the cheapest way to go trought life I think... and the positive point of playing that game is I'm always on my computer and I can always keep my wg tab open :)

I'm looking foward for you guys to reply !! I want to see who is still there that I knew.

And for those who don't know me
sup.
Its brilliant to see you resurface, mate, and whilst your story is far from positive and brimming with joy it is adventurous enough to make it the best thing I have read all day. I will need to ponder how to entice you further out of your cocoon. Wishing you well in all that matters most, cheers...AniMAl

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Wed May 15, 2013 6:30 pm

I'm pleased to see those adventures makes you thrilled !! Things are getting much better now, but i'm still in the hole moneywise.. I barely have enough to smoke and i'm always saving on that last gram of mine.. I'm eating minimum food, 3 meals a day and everything is organisated trought the whole week foodwise. I used to always go at restaurants and stuff, now it's over. I already paid 2 months of rent (Wich I was late 2 months 3 weeks ago) So knowing I won't have to pay rent for a little while is a HUGE relief, I'm still stuck with food problem tho (not really a problem because I have way more than enough food to go trought my days, But I'd still eat more if you know what I mean)

I got lot of life experience out of my travelling in europe. I'm so very grateful of that, I can't say I've live trought real misery, but Going trough every weeks with 5$ a week for 2 months was hardcore and very sad. I still didnt pay my iphone bill wich is stacking for 3 months now... but I can live without it... It will need to be paid anyways, I got an application that let me do free phone calls and text messaging as long as I have wifi, so I'm not completly cut out of the society communication wise (and god damn my iphone saved my life so many times even tho it was not activated, free internet, free gps, free movies.. I'd just go by a mcdonald's wifi and download entire seasons on it so I can chill back home and do something)

The lack of weed was ( is still ) very hard, Now at least I can get 3g every week... but back then it was ZERO weed, I'd keep roaches we would smoke as a group so I can smoke later in the night, Add to this minimum food (I ate pastas and soups for such a long time)No more car (either money for public transportation) And you have the life I was going trought for the last few weeks. I pretty much lost eveyrthing. BUUUTT I've learn a lot of things trought this part of my life.. I've truly learn to rationalize my things and to budget my money. I've learn there's a lot of time in life, while I was struggling only to make sure I'd have food - I realised how much time flies when you already have it and all you have to do is to chill eating... When I was eating back in those hardtimes, it wasnt chilling. I was so grateful of that food as shitty as it was.

I'm still working my way out of it - I still have money problems - But my fridge is full, I got some weed for myself, Got my games to entertain me trought this hell of a path that I need to go trought if I want to go on with my existence.

(Sorry for how messy that post is, I was very high when I typed it and didnt want to re-organise my ideas and what I wanted to say)

Edit : When I think about that period of my life now - I still feel I had ''good times'' watching games of thrones on my phone smoking miniature bowls and old roaches with my plate of salt/butter pasta sipping on that one and only can of cheap beer... I had everything I need to feel comfortable (on a minimal wage) And I was truly enjoying those nights.. I was not feeling as if i'm actually missing something. I was into an appartment, on a couch with some weed eating food watching games of thrones. it was just all into a minimum arrangement,
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sat May 18, 2013 4:17 am

I just had the strongest surge of nostalgia for this place :) I've been thinking a lot about it since animal popped up on twitter...I don't know if I'm speech prepared but it's nice to recognize names!
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sat May 18, 2013 10:45 pm

hey you, glad to see familiar names as well

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Sun May 19, 2013 1:11 am

Hey!! :] I think we need to do a round up, go around and kidnap some bitches...fill out the ranks a little

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 am

oh, I remember you !! and that cat ?? for some reasons.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue May 21, 2013 4:42 am

Hows it hanging?
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Wed May 22, 2013 1:02 am

Hahah after the quality of that old pic, Cairo figured it was time for a new one :) Good, how are you guys? That was quite the read, Mate. Glad to hear you're doing alright getting by :]

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:41 pm

Its actually quite a disgrace how a once thriving community of general discussion and laymans philosophy has turned into a graveyard. Reminds me of the lost paradise Mesopotamia which is now present day Iraq. How the great have fallen.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Well Chris...rather than label it a disgrace, we can all stand up and be counted, reconnect on the screen, update each other on our various adventures and see what we can find of the new members lurking or now and then showing themselves...For example, I am presently trying to organize a few things prior to my departure to marrakesh tomorrow. My savage queen lies next to me, poorly after overdoing the foul food served at my mother's 70th birthday party and probably also suffering from the accumulation of fatigue of mind and flesh born of a month's traveling through various countries...As for me, I left Melbourne May 13th and have since moved frenetically Melbourne>Abu Dhabi> London>Kent>Paris>Brussels>Bruges>Brussels>London>Brighton>London>Kent...Bruges was possibly the highlight so far.

Still to come is Morocco, Spain, London, Kent...and then off to South East Asia for 2 months for a lively, but far more relaxed jaunt through Cambodia, VietCong, Laos and Thailand.

What are you fiends up to????

And...wicked to see Cairo and yourself back Noisenekisses...send word, people.
cheers,
Animal