myspace.com!

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Eugene » Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:26 pm

LMAO at Charlie, that's icredible. anyway...

My new revamped MySpace...ya'll should like it.

www.myspace.com/ugene
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:49 pm

i like the stoner theme you got going...especially that song
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Baybee » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:04 pm

I don't get it. I got a 'myspace' account, but I deleted it cause.. IT'S CONFUSING!!! How do you get them lookin so pretty? Must take lots of time..

I was on your 'myspace' thing Dr.Greenthumb, listening to that song.. It's one of my favorates.. and now that I'm back in Mission, I don't have my music :(
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:09 pm

Drop by MSN I'll send you some more tracks. As for decorating your myspace use thopson editor and its simple.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SladeHino » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:44 pm

Don't got one it sucks.
Last edited by SladeHino on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Qapow.

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:19 pm

yeah I wish I could listen to all your guys' music because I am sure it is EXCELLENT, but for some reason my computer won't load the songs---not even mine
AHH
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:49 am

http://www.myspace.com/kuylen

Allthough it is in serious need of fixing up...
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Baybee » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:47 pm

I did it! It sucks but I did it!
http://www.myspace.com/baybee12
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:26 am

MySpace acts to calm teen safety fears
By Joshua Chaffin and Aline van Duyn in New York
Published: March 30 2006 20:26 | Last updated: March 30 2006 20:26

MySpace.com, the fast-growing community website hugely popular with American teens, has removed 200,000 “objectionable” profiles from its site as it steps up efforts to calm fears about the safety of the network for young users.

The site, which allows users to create their own profiles with details of their interests that can be viewed and linked to by other MySpace.com “friends”, was acquired by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp last year and its phenomenal growth has placed it at the centre of the media company’s internet strategy.

Ross Levinsohn, head of News Corp’s internet division, said some of the material taken down contained “hate speech”. Some of it, he said, was “too risqué”.

“It’s a problem that’s endemic to the internet – not just MySpace,” Mr Levinsohn said. “The site, in the last two months, I think has become safer.”

With 66m users, and 250,000 new users signing up every day, MySpace has become one of the top internet destinations.

Peter Chernin, president and chief operating officer of News Corp, told the Financial Times that, although he and Mr Murdoch were very optimistic about its prospects when they acquired it last year, MySpace had exceeded their expectations.

“MySpace is more potent and powerful than even we knew,” Mr Chernin says. “And it is becoming a more integrated part of people’s lives.” However, as efforts grow to attract more advertisers to the site, News Corp is facing two challenges. Young users have to keep wanting to use the site, rather than switch to a “cooler” alternative.

Also, advertisers have to feel confident their reputation will not be tainted by “inappropriate” content. Teachers and parents are concerned that, because information on MySpace is publicly available, it might put teenagers in contact with predatory adults. In terms of retaining its appeal, Mr Chernin said users had to keep feeling the site was theirs. “We don’t want to change the fundamental look and feel of the site,” he said. “We do not want users to have any sense that it is corporatised.”
-Charlie Kelly

KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by KaliCoe » Wed May 31, 2006 5:33 am

i was bored and i did what i swore i would never do i made a myspace (just made it so i dont have any friends yet), if any of my fellow weedguru homeys want to be my friend hit me up.

www.myspace.com/cheetojones
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Wed May 31, 2006 7:40 pm

We should probably do one of these for facebook instead of myspace, facebooks the newest craze :roll:
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:30 am

I deleted my myspace I plan to make another one with just bands that i like I'll drop some of you my link. I got sick of getting comments from old highschool buddies I no longer talk too.
-Charlie Kelly

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SladeHino » Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:00 am

Okay I got this message on myspace when I logged on did anyone else get this

Hey folks – should I say mates? – We just launched the UK version of MySpace. We're featuring more UK music and some of the features should work better with local postal codes, etc.

As a result, my lawyers told ME what I have to tell YOU: now that MySpace is looking more UK-ish, you should know that we are still running our site from the US, all your data still resides in the US, and that MySpace's data management practices are still governed by US laws.

Is this something to tell me that I shouldn't be having any weed stuff on myspace, or is it just something everyone got.
Qapow.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:39 am

anyone feel free to add me. im always happy to talk or message. sharing stoner stories.
myspace.com/starshipabby

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Baybee » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:03 am

So I made a new one.

But, I don't think the link works.. so I dunno.....

http://www.myspace.com/meighanlscanucks

BUT, if it does, add it!

??http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =131372777

I can't figure this shit out :roll: