Fronting Weed From Your Supplier

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed May 05, 2010 11:26 am

Almost all dealers prefer that you have the money for the pot as soon as you buy it, but a few trusting souls will front the pot to you, and allow you to pay for it after you sell it. Very often, however, they will add a small tax for the privilege.

There are advantages and disadvantages to having weed fronted to you.

If a dealer is willing to front to you, it almost always means he's not working with the cops (at least not on that particular deal). Cops would rarely give you weed unless they're taking your money and arresting you at the same time. (However, I imagine this changes when people get into the big-time and the police start using more fancy trickery.)

Another advantage, of course is that you don't need to have the money right then, if you can't afford to start dealing on your own.

The problem with fronts come when you start taking too long to pay the dealer back, or when you stop thinking about your weed as being real money, and you start smoking it all and wind up in debt. If you screw up on the first front, only the stupidest of dealers will front to you again, and many will raise their prices on you. So it's very important to pay a dealer back in a timely fashion. Many people get into trouble when they expect it to sell faster than it does.

There's also the risk of retribution if you stiff the dealer entirely. With quantities under five or six hundred dollars, dealers don't usually enact much vengeance, but above those markers is anybody's guess. Stiffing a dealer, obviously, is not something you should ever do for ethical reasons. But also, if you stiff a dealer, you've lost that connection, and if your other friends find out what you've done, they're far less likely to trust you, and therefore less likely to buy from you or sell to you, and far more likely to narc you off to the police if they ever get in trouble themselves.

The point of being fronted drugs, in my opinion, is to save up the money so that you can start working with your own money, which is much simpler.

http://dahustla2.tripod.com/id11.html

knoodles
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Fronting Weed From Your Supplier

Post by knoodles » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:30 am

it´s always better to play it safe, pay your dues, avoid credit and consignment. at first things may be ok, but what if for some reason you take a loss?

it´s biblical, the person who accepts credit is slave to the person who extends credit. you would give your dealer a reason to intrude in your personal life at any time.

if you can´t afford it, pass on it.

no one plans a loss, unless it´s insurance fraud. :wino:

Mate
Chess Expert

Post by Mate » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

knoodles wrote: it´s biblical, the person who accepts credit is slave to the person who extends credit. you would give your dealer a reason to intrude in your personal life at any time.
that's something a ton of people should realise and understand.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

i front weed from my buddy mike all the time.
and its not even that i dont have the money, its just that i dont have the CASH on me at the time. im to lazy to go to the bank so i front. i always pay him back in a day or two.

imo its ok to front as long as you have the money, and just lacking access to it. when your fronting because your totally broke thats bad news bears

dailbongah
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by dailbongah » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:20 pm

knoodles wrote:it´s always better to play it safe, pay your dues, avoid credit and consignment. at first things may be ok, but what if for some reason you take a loss?

it´s biblical, the person who accepts credit is slave to the person who extends credit. you would give your dealer a reason to intrude in your personal life at any time.

if you can´t afford it, pass on it.

no one plans a loss, unless it´s insurance fraud. :wino:

^--- THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i use to have class with my dealer and we met every other day so #1 i couldnt avoid them #2 theyd know my schedule cause we had class together... but shit was perfect! sometimes id ask for a front and theyd gladly give it to me cause i was able to build awesome credit with them and i always paid so they never NOT trusted me which was awesome plus people who cant payback are douchebags anyways and i cant stand those people and i was always upfront about my situations but i was almost always able to pay on time without a doubt like i forgot to make an ATM trip so theyd say either next class or wed go to my atm so i can pay right away depending on how bad they needed it which never was a big deal cuz i dont want them introuble

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 am

^^^^ that's alot lol even if it's old r not
Bop bop beech