20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking

Post by JokersAce » Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 am

That has happened to me once, I was extremely angered and unaware that not everyone follows the puff puff pass rule unless it is explicably mentioned.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Something else that can be done that is annoying as fuck is pretending like you are going to give someone a kiss then forceably blowing the smoke down their lungs. It burns like a bitch. Gets ya pretty high...but it's a cruel trick. :<

callumpot
Why Hello There !

Post by callumpot » Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm

i usually smoke around a friend's house with about 4 people on a daily basis. only two of us pay... the other guy excluding me who pays allways gives it to the people who dont pay >.> they allways talk while they have the joint... drench the roach... dont flick the ash of... allways try to sly of with some of my weed and allways take more drags than alloted per person XD bastards the lot of em >:o

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:09 pm

have you tried not smoking with those people, like say somewhere else? As an unwritten rule of thumb i try to only share a joint between me and myself, or me and one other person, 2 if they're lucky. Especially as barely anyone i know can get weed, like if i wanted to deal i could make a tonne, but fuck the weed-jackers, i'd offer to roll em a paper full of cyanide before i let them hog my weed. Drugs are not always for sharing ya know, like i mean if your were in a pub you dont all pass around my fucking pint now do ya. my message to these people, go buy your own weed ya bums.
Four star familiar.

logically
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by logically » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:05 am

I had some guy be little bitch about how much food i had in my house to offer him...

I was like seriously dude, if you wanna buy me some more fucking groceries than you can fucking go to the store right now.

argghhhh...
ImageA warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.Image

Bradypus
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Bradypus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Probably the worst thing in the world it when some idiot is taking a bong hit and coughs... without taking their mouth off the bong. Now the bowl is wet and everyone is sad, thanks a lot.

andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch

Post by andriaSRH » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:05 pm

logically wrote:I had some guy be little bitch about how much food i had in my house to offer him...

I was like seriously dude, if you wanna buy me some more fucking groceries than you can fucking go to the store right now.

argghhhh...
Haha, I would have asked him if he saw any golden arches on my house when he was walking in and to kick rocks.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm

logically wrote:I had some guy be little bitch about how much food i had in my house to offer him...

argghhhh...
man that has happened to me before.
and im always like "Dude, i have no food cause im poor as fuck. the fact that im offering you a share in what i do have.....fuck it. you cant have shite!"

but serious im gettin sick cause i dun eat enough :shock:

jcube69
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by jcube69 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:54 pm

i dont mind the whole pitch in thing i prefer smoking with friends so i usually smoke them out for free (they might hit me back with free food and such) idk i buy an eight every 2 weeks now anyway..if im buy myself just take a few hits from my one hitter instead of passing aronund my bigger class for a cruising sesh

would like to get my own apartment tho...smoking in a car all the time gets kinda old
Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Image

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm

one of my favorite places to smoke in is a car, good surrounding music, the relaxing feeling of cruisin, and....ehh yeah it does get kinda old
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Anything that is repetitive gets boring soon

Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard

Post by Bubbles » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:01 am

cruising at night can be fun as long as you have people willing to cause all sorts of shenanigans.

me and my friends prefer the drive-thru things... ever seen super troopers? the "meow scene" this was one of my favorites next to talking really slowly and when they ask why youre talking slowly you tell them theyre talking VERY fast and if theyre stupid it really trips em out.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:44 am

jcube69 wrote:i dont mind the whole pitch in thing i prefer smoking with friends so i usually smoke them out for free (they might hit me back with free food and such) idk i buy an eight every 2 weeks now anyway..if im buy myself just take a few hits from my one hitter instead of passing aronund my bigger class for a cruising sesh

would like to get my own apartment tho...smoking in a car all the time gets kinda old

And it can easily lead to trouble. Both times I got charged with possession I was in a car. Now I smoke at home then go or bring it with where I'm going (usually the park) and smoke there. Then there is hardly any suspicion when your returning to your destination.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

emilyblunt
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by emilyblunt » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:15 pm

My boyfriend doesn't smoke weed but we do have a lot of smoker friends so we come as a couple every time there's a session. My boyfriend is a self-confessed lighter thief! When we get home after the session, he reaches for his pockets and grabs like 4 different lighters. Including mine!

I agree with the thread starter, those 20 things are really annoying.

I have a friend who never as in never contributes anything. he just sits there and smokes. It's really annoying. At least my "lighter theif" boyfriend brings us weed even if he doesn't smoke. In return, we give him valiums. Fair trade my friends!

bakedbarista
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by bakedbarista » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 am

the wet mouth thing is my biggest pet peeve. there is nothing nastier than taking the blunt from someone and getting your lips soaked. barf.