How to buy weed.

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

killertofu
Casual toker
Casual toker

How to buy weed.

Post by killertofu » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:17 am

Hey everyone I'm new here. I've smoked plenty of times but I've never bought weed before. There is a lot of schwag in my area and I want some good shit. Well, it doesn't have to be like KB or anything, but I don't want to waste my money and time, you know? How do I go about buying without getting fucked over? I know of a dealer that I could get it from but he is the type who would probably take advantage if he knew I didn't know what I'm doing. Thanks. :D

pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by pkkupo » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:15 am

welcome :D . if you can, bring a friend or someone else who knows what their doing. and just pretend you know what your doing. dont ask the dealer about how to weigh or how to tell quality, pretend like you already know. but yeah, have someone there who does know if you can.
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...

No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by No0n3 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:44 am

Spurt out some random invented terms for weed, sothat he'll look like the newbie. "Hey dude, you got some lollypops? Some hunky bunky?"
I think I already saw this in some skit show, a guy walks up to a coke dealer, and asks for all these random things.

weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:47 pm

family guiy when peter recks that little girls lemonade stand...while kicking the shit out of it he names all these slang terms for weed. "you sellin..? you sellin this? huh? eh? get the hell out of my neighborhood!" I dont remember what he says tho :roll:
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]

Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead

wisdom lol

Post by Dr.Chronic » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:16 pm

to be honest bro, do these things:

* Ask to look at the bud first before handing over the money. Let you dealer know your not going to run away and somehow prove that you arent. Ok now, if it stinks good and looks good you have to try it. Also crystals are partially important.

* Dont act like a retard... and give out your dealers number to EVERYONE i know people who have done this and go their legs broken. If a mate asks you to pick up for them let you talk to them.

* Be trustful, dont make jokes about Police/LAPD or anything like that.

* Dont take long to ask so much or whatever, your dealer wants you money... thats all. Not a friendly conversation, unless he has a convo with you.

* Do not BORROW weed, Dont ask for tick or anything because if you lose your money somehow and you cant pay it back intrest sometimes is added on and you will find yourself in debt and he will be angry with you.

Just a lil guide of what not to do.

Enjoy 8)
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...

clarion head
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: wisdom lol

Post by clarion head » Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:24 pm

Dr.Chronic wrote:* Dont act like a retard... and give out your dealers number to EVERYONE i know people who have done this and go their legs broken. If a mate asks you to pick up for them let you talk to them.
you seriously know people who've got fucked up for giving out a dealer's number? i made that mistake once but my dealer's cool, he just said to go through me next time, no biggie.

SladeHino
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SladeHino » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:03 pm

Yeah If it looks good, and smells good 95% of the time it is good. Look up peoples stashes using the search button see what theres looked like. Im pretty sure people here wouldn't post shitty weed they got.
Qapow.

Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead

hell yeah

Post by Dr.Chronic » Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:09 pm

The dealers i know are pretty... hardcore... weed is like selling tobaco to them. Heroin is what they sell and its so much more expensive. If they get busted or potential of getting busted by someone they are blatenly going to pay the person who blabbed a few lines.... or worse.
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...

SmotPoker
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by SmotPoker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:47 pm

Figure out how much u wanna buy then get the amount of $$ you need..u might wanna have some one that knows what their doing with you.
-SmotPoker A.K.A Bongmaster Extraordinaire -
[img]http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Lazie915/Marijuana.gif[/img]

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Re: How to buy weed.

Post by Ikku » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am

we should have a :cop: smiley
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.