random weed questions HERE!

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

stonedross
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stonedross » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:25 am

How do you pack a bowl? I've been just putting some bud in between my fingers and rubbing them together to like break it apart but it crushes it a little ( do this over a bowl of course).

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:38 am

I'm about to have my first hit but I think it'd be easier if you broke up the weed over a piece of spare paper and just fold it so you can just funnel it into the bowl
Thanks again Cutthecashflow

Another question...
If I get caught with a lighter in school (nothing else, and sober) can I get into trouble over it?
And also what would be a good gift for a girl that's a stoner?
And if I throw a few seeds into a greenhouse and leave them there, will they grow (last day of school I was planning on chucking a bunch of seeds into the greenhouse and on the football field)?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:45 am

Just took my first four hits... last one hit harder than the others and I can't stop coughing... any suggestions before I cough so hard I puke??
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:05 am

Here's a update...
Stopped coughing, took another hit and then put up my stash for tonight. I went to bathroom, washed my hands etc.. walking out I noticed I could see air move. This is awesome man.. Only problem is I feel like my throats on fire from that 4th hit.. Ah well later all I'm gonna go watch some tv

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Sat Apr 14, 2007 7:54 am

go drink some water, and about school and lighter,... they will definetly suspect something.. maybe search you......MAYBE even call your parents,///and is this football field just out in the open, or do you mean kinda hidden away??? cuz you'd be wasting seeds anwyays if you just chucked them, just,....poke a hole in the ground with yoru finger, and pop a seed in the hole then cover it up with some dirt, should be fine... but not too deep.. maybe.... half inch
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:56 pm

when I said chuck them I meant I was going to plant them, just my way of wording it. So if I did drop them out there in the football field they'd grow without me doing anything to them?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:56 am

The people who mow the field would probably run it over in a few days.
Peace Not Greed.

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:22 am

oh yeah... i thought football fields were just emo and cut themselves
right, real question now..
How long does it take for smell of weed to dissipate from a room with the door closed (towel at the bottom), no windows open, and a small(1ft diameter) honeywell fan turned on medium? How long does it take for the smell to get out of clothes/hair?

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:24 am

if your smokin from a pipe or bong, dont worry about clothes and hair. if its a joint... i wouldnt recommend you do it in yoru room since it will probably be obvious cuz of the smell.....it will stay there long enough depending on what you use
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:26 pm

If you do smoke weed in your room though, it's gonna last with that smell for about 3 hours at least with everything closed up. But if you have a window open and a fan having the smoke go out of the window, then it should only be for about 20 minutes.
Peace Not Greed.

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:54 pm

I've been using a home-made pipe (works pretty well and the only smoke leaked out is from the bowl from what I can tell). I'm going to see if I can get my mom to take me to a headshop "for a friends birthday present".

Since I won't be able to get online till sunday, happy 420 everyone!

Stash*
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Stash* » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:23 am

Your mom is deffinitly going to suspect something and youre gonna get caught. Don't ask your mom to buy you something from a head shop or even take you to one.
'They both smoked pot, that's jive talk for marijuana.'

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:57 am

my mom is a stoner and a while ago I asked if she had anything I could have for a friend (actually meant for a friends birthday) and she said shed find some of her old pipes and some weed for me to give so I don't think it'd be that obvious, she knows that all of my friends are stoners also... ah well doesn't matter plans changed I'm not going there this weekend.

haki789
Casual toker
Casual toker

olny got one joint left DAMN

Post by haki789 » Thu May 17, 2007 3:01 am

i got baked with a few friends a while back haha good times then i moved anyone know any dealers in prince albert saskatchawan/canada ....yeah this place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu May 17, 2007 3:12 am

i wouldn't try to find weed dealers on here cuz u could be set up, but if you HAVE to just email each other or talk on aim about it but not on the boards.
Peace Not Greed.