random weed questions HERE!

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Mojoj
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mojoj » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:29 pm

Ok, shit, sry, but here in swe, ye know, if ye hear that ye have tasted weed, ppl call you a bum. :/
but whats the regular prize at weed whereever yer from?
1 dollar is about 8 kronor here, and 1 gram weed costs about 100 kronor. I dunno if its expensive or simething, would just be fun to check out the prizes in other countries. (=
All I need is weed

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:24 pm

well here you cant buy single grams... its too much of a waste of time on your dealers.

The less sold ammount is 3.5 grams (an eith), which is 20 English Pounds or can be 25 if its the absolute chronic (£), 1/4 oz 7-7.4 grams is 40 english pounds and it goes on from there (small ammounts).
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

Mojoj
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mojoj » Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:42 am

Well, ok... But I'm not so sure what the prize of one £ is. Last I checked, like 3-4 yrs ago, it was about 14 kronor.
All I need is weed

Bear
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Bear » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:20 am

so... 0.175g = 14 Kronor... times by 20 = 3.5 grams which is a standard 1/8.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8656/sigbs9.gif[/img]

Snizer
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Snizer » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:55 pm

I heard you cant get high the first time you smoke, is this true?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:58 pm

no, it's only because you don't inhale correctly you don't get high. If you can smoke cigs inhaling then you'll most likely get high the first time. If you don't know how to inhale...it's just like sucking a straw. or just take a gasp of air and it'll inhale the smoke.
Peace Not Greed.

SKel
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by SKel » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:57 pm

Hey, just wondering if drinking a bunch of energy drinks while really stoned will have any negative effects or will it give you a different kind of high?

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:09 am

nah I drink cocaine drinks alot (the strongest energy drink there is) and smoke weed a lot and it just awakens you a little bit more and keeps you up.
Peace Not Greed.

xzxandrewxzx
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by xzxandrewxzx » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:31 am

any one ever mix hash oil with bud? I'm thinking it would make some pretty strong bud to smoke, but on the other hand I'm thinking it might just be a wast of hash oil.
http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/9/4712
I clicked profile thats in the middle of my screen at 8:11pm pacific time on 4-10-07.

sickkid90
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by sickkid90 » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:48 am

i unno i think it wouldnt waste it, try it if you have a lot of the hash oil, @ SKel.... when i drank Monster, and it was like.. my second time smoking, i got sooo high, 5 huge bong rips, and before that i drank Monster, (which gets me sick normally) i was on the bed for two hours freaking out thinking i was gonnd die X_X lol
I don't breath unless its weed.

[img]http://kucinich.us/files/images/kucinich_2008.jpg[/img]

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm

yea monster gets me sick to my stomache sometimes too

ROCKSTAR FTW!
Peace Not Greed.

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Some questions

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:09 am

about to turn 17 and I've hung out with stoners since I got in HS and mom nd dad are stoners as well so I always had weed nearby but up until a few months ago I didn't really care all that much about trying it (granted I was curious ^^). I got a dime a couple days and had a single match I stole a while ago while fucking around with friends, a friend and I had made a pipe in class that day, and I was ready to take a hit and I couldn't get the damn match to light (tried it on the walls, the ceiling, my dvd player-which now has 30ish scratches on it haha-, my shoes, the outside wall, tons of things and couldn't get it to light) so I waited and bummed a lighter off of a friend so tonight I'm gonna toke up for the first time... But, my parents (as I said, stoners) don't want me smoking pot so I need to be careful about it and I was just wondering what things I can do to hide it. I read through the forums a bit and read the window+fan trick and was going to do that before I found out I couldn't get the match to light and this morning I woke up and smelled a little of the unburned weed (or I'm crazy and was imagining it). So here's the questions...
1) What is a spliff, a joint?
2) Is there any other ways to hide the smell along with the window open with a fan blowing in it?
3) (long one...) The pipe me and my friend made is probably going to go down in history as the worst pipe ever made heres what we did please tell me if im going to end up wasting weed or worse... We started with a piece of lined paper (loose paper from walmart kind), folded it 4 times long ways (like this -> | ), and punched a hole in it with a Bic pen for the bowl to go, and my friend cut a hole in the side opposite of the bowl-hole "to build up pressure" he said (please explain what that means), and then on the Bic pen cap he punched out the little O with a X shape in it and broke off the tail piece thing and stuck it in the bowl-hole so the pipe looks like ___/_ (/ is the Bic cap/bowl thing). Finally we used three bandaids along the pipe and taped off the end of the pipe near the bowl-hole and then taped it along the places where the paper is rolled up so that it doesn't fall apart as easily. Obviously I have to be careful not to light the thing on fire. I don't have any papers to roll with and I don't have a real pipe (can't go buy either at a store also, might be able to get friends to pick some up for me but right now that's not important). If anyone has a pipe design that works well (I would do an apple one but I don't fully understand what to do and I don't have any apples in the house anyway), I could do a can/metal/pvc one but I know how bad that is for you so I'm stayin away from those kinds...
SystemOfAUp
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Re: Some questions

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:27 am

SystemOfAUp wrote: 1) What is a spliff, a joint?
2) Is there any other ways to hide the smell along with the window open with a fan blowing in it?
3) (long one...) The pipe me and my friend made is probably going to go down in history as the worst pipe ever made heres what we did please tell me if im going to end up wasting weed or worse... We started with a piece of lined paper (loose paper from walmart kind), folded it 4 times long ways (like this -> | ), and punched a hole in it with a Bic pen for the bowl to go, and my friend cut a hole in the side opposite of the bowl-hole "to build up pressure" he said (please explain what that means), and then on the Bic pen cap he punched out the little O with a X shape in it and broke off the tail piece thing and stuck it in the bowl-hole so the pipe looks like ___/_ (/ is the Bic cap/bowl thing). Finally we used three bandaids along the pipe and taped off the end of the pipe near the bowl-hole and then taped it along the places where the paper is rolled up so that it doesn't fall apart as easily. Obviously I have to be careful not to light the thing on fire. I don't have any papers to roll with and I don't have a real pipe (can't go buy either at a store also, might be able to get friends to pick some up for me but right now that's not important). If anyone has a pipe design that works well (I would do an apple one but I don't fully understand what to do and I don't have any apples in the house anyway), I could do a can/metal/pvc one but I know how bad that is for you so I'm stayin away from those kinds...
SystemOfAUp
1. spliff- Hand rolled cigarette with marijuana and a little mix of tobacco.

Joint- Hand rolled cigarette with only marijuana.

2. Smoke outside, go for a cruise with a joint, try the toilet paper trick (Put a febreeze sheet in the end of a toilet paper roll and blow through there). Use lots of axe (Although this is quite obvious). Burn incesnce, again obvious, but works.

3. Your pipe sounds wierd. Try using a metal socket, a tire guage, papers, or make a gravity bong.

How to build a gravity bong
1. Cut a two liter bottle at the bottom where you can see the line.
2. Take a 5/8 inch socket
3. Get a faucet screen, or tinfoil
4. Put socket into top of cut pop bottle (May have to scratch around inside of lid)
5. Fill a bucket with water
6. Put pop bottle with socket into the bucket
7. Apply faucet screen or sel made tinfoil/aluminium screen
8. Put weed into socket with screen.
9. Light while pulling bottle out of the bucket at the same time. (Do not let bottle leave the water!).
10. If using a faucet screen remove socket and put mouth over opening. Push down with a free hand and inhale the smoke.
11. If using tinfoil/aluminium remove the tinfoil/aluminium scree, leave faucet on and inhale.
12.Repeat from step 9.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:56 am

Thanks for the quick response Cutthecashflow, I'll try some of that stuff and when I get a 2 liter of coke I'll make a grav bong... always wanted to try one of those.
How does the toilet paper trick you talked about work, does it filter the smoke or..?
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:36 am

No filter on the smoke, just eliminates the smell.
Get busy living or get busy dying.