random weed questions HERE!

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Potsticker
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Potsticker » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:11 pm

what type of metals are safe to make pipes out of?

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →

Post by weedguru tom » Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:35 pm

not lead or copper.

Saver
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Saver » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:11 pm

Ok so i just scrounged around my room for bits of greens, as i feel like having a chillout sesh. I still have quite abit of stem left from my last quater. Seems to have a few crystals dotted about on them, are they worth smoking in my pipe? or will it just give me a headache? No buds no leaves just stem.

Cheers! :)

btw reply quickly if it will save me having a headache lol :)

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:20 am

Helloo :) I don't think it will be worth it to smoke the stems :( If there are no leaves, you're definitly looking at a headache. Are you purely a joint smoker? Maybe you can scrape a pipe for resin if you're really desperate?
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"

Potsticker
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Potsticker » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:01 pm

Is it a bad idea to smoke while i have the flu? im guessing it is, but i dont feel so bad when i do.

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:35 pm

Well when you get high you will probably feel much better, but then you come down and feel like shit again, depends on whether or not you want the faux-happiness, or you just want to wait it out.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

happygrassman
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by happygrassman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:41 am

a few questions:

1- when my friends are talking about their glass bongs, sometimes they mention something about a "slide". what is a slide, and what does it do?

2- some of my friends tell me that smoking stems ges you high, and some tell me it doesnt. ive smoked stems before, but only if i dont have much weed left so i mix the stems and the weed together, and i still get high. is it just the weed making me high, or do the stems actully work?

3- how harmful is resin (the black stuff built up inside my glass piece)?

4- what is a "lung"?

5- how do you smoke out of a tin can? if im desperat i usually just make a pipe out of a bic pen, a (empty) chapstick tube, a rubber band, and some aluminum foil...

6- i heard that spraying axe around your doorframe the alcahol in it will numb any body who comes through your door's nose, making them only be able to smell the axe, and then nothing. does this work?

thx

Potsticker
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Potsticker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:25 am

a few answers:

1- a slide is a bowl or stem on a bong that can be pulled out to carb the bong. when ur done taking the hit u just pull the bowl/stem out and clear the remaining smoke like the carb on a pipe.

2- stems aren't nearly as potent as bud but i usually a) put a bunch of stems into a vape for a few normal hits b) save it for when im almost out and mix it with some weed or c) mix it in with some bud to augment and already good high

3- resin is mostly tar, and it has low thc content, so i usually just boil it out, its not reelly worth the trouble to get it out intact anyways.

4- a lung is a bag that acts like a vacuum and pulls the smoke into it from a bowl on top as you manually expand the bag. theres a guide in the tools of the trade section.

5- i don't know how good it is for you to smoke out of tin, but with an aluminum can, you just press the can in on one side to form an indention, poke some holes in the indention with a needle and use it as a bowl. the hole in the can is the carb, but i don't know if a tin can is a good idea.

6- I think the axe is just overpowering all other smells in the room, but usually the smell of axe is just as much a giveaway as the smell of smoke is.
np : D

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:22 pm

if you spray axe than you'll get a quick scent of axe than the nice sweet smell of weed.
Peace Not Greed.

Mojoj
Casual toker
Casual toker

amount?

Post by Mojoj » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:51 pm

Hi. I'm new here. I'm about to buy my first gram of weed next week, and I wounder if 1 ½ gram is enough to get hith on a couple of times? We're 2 guys that gonna smoke some... and how many joints will it be enough to to of 1 ½ grams?

and please, excuse my english, I'm tired, I'm only 16 and I'm from sweden, so my english is not the best, ye.
All I need is weed

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:16 pm

If it's your first time, then you might not even get high at all, but 1 and a half grams of weed should be able to be 2-3 joints/spliffs depending on how big you like them and can get 2 pple high 2 times if your lucky.
Peace Not Greed.

Mojoj
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mojoj » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:08 pm

Well, I heard that if its yer first time ye should not take more then 0.3 g. I think I'll try with that first, an later on I increase the dose.
All I need is weed

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:13 pm

well right now I have absolutely no tolerance what so ever, and it takes me about .5 grams to get high at least once. The first time just smoke about .5 grams and buy a little bit more next time...maybe 3.5 grams total and just smoke up and you'll get high as shit. the first time you toke is pretty much just a practice session for the big game!...i mean session*
Peace Not Greed.

Mojoj
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Mojoj » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:50 pm

Heheeh.
aakej, but I was thinking that if I buy this dose, and if I like it, I buy more, but I'm not gonna start smoking it regular, just one in a while. I ain't gonna be a bum that's gonna ruin himself for some weed. :P
All I need is weed

Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:14 pm

Mojoj wrote:Heheeh.
aakej, but I was thinking that if I buy this dose, and if I like it, I buy more, but I'm not gonna start smoking it regular, just one in a while. I ain't gonna be a bum that's gonna ruin himself for some weed. :P
:lol: Careful what you say! This is a forum full of people who smoke as often as every day without ruining themselves ;) It all depends on your will power and the person themselves.
"Can’t repeat the past?Why of course you can!"