where's your stash?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

smokey_mc_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Where do you stash your stuff ?

Post by smokey_mc_weed » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:24 pm

All people use diffrent places to stash there weed and stuff. thaught maby we could use each others idears to keep us frm gettin caught. In your house or out on the streets.

In my house i use places like on top of my wardrobe and in my draws. on the steets i use persal bags you know them thing u put in the wash with the tabblits in them. Or under the sole of ur shoe.
roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by weedguru_animal » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:34 pm

i dont know, i guess i never realy feel the ned to hide it unless i carryong more than 1/2 really, as not much can happen to you short of been mugged!!but lets not get intot hat again just yet.

i never really have carroied ahuge amount, at most oz and 1/2 in q's and then i wa son my bike, so the fuckers would have to cactch me first before they could think of searching me, and that would have proved difficult in itself due to my 'special' riding techniques.
there are so many advanatges ot having nice sports bikes. so many.

under the seat was good place to hide on bike for large amount thos.
at school was never much fuss either as no real searches tho i know this is differtent these days.

it depnds on your environemnt entirely.also your ability to ward off dickheads who want to steal your weed.
i had an 1/8 take off me by abouncer before, and 1/8 lost to 2 guys who were considering smashing my skull in if i dint give it to them, i was very pleased that i accepted that i was far more stond than drunk and with my lady on our first date, so i didnt play the heroe, and my decsion was justified when i found out in the papers that some other guys on brighton beach has been smahse idn the head with socks ful of big rocks, fucking lunatic london scum coming down and ufckig the place sup.
brighton is like a amusement park for them. i could counterbalance my story with more brave strories but i dot feel the need. sudffice to say dont get drunk then realy stoned then go sit near the sea in the darkness with your lady ona first date, cos you leave yourself prone to attack!!!!

be careful, know the plice, know the kind apeople about and know yurself how you act dfierent at al if you carrying large amounts.
News, football and ranting
http://thedissolutefox.com/

smokey_mc_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by smokey_mc_weed » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:24 pm

right ok den so how about befor you had your bike? did u take ne safty Precortions ? what bike u got ?

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:28 pm

If your walking in the street, keep your sack next to your other sack

chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by chiggy chong » Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:54 pm

I normally use a big bagie which houses my grinder, shottie tube other baggies,skins ect but i also have one of those grinders where the top comes of and you can keep your weed in that. other wise in your empty backy pouch as this can be produced in public without drawing attention [gd iif you deal and havel ots of weights in it] also if need be use a full pouch and hide the bag in the backy so even if the pigs look inside the wont see it. worst comes to worse u could always stick it up your arse. :shock:
HERBING IT 24/7

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GAZ » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:00 pm

Thats disgusting. If the day comes that I need to stick weed up my arse to get high thats when I think i wont be getting high anymore. :lol:
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:01 pm

Fuck that, just put the top of the baggie between the stretchy thing on your boxers and let it hang down

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:02 pm

Hmm usually on my table, or my computer desk, or my dresser. Basically wherever I set it down at when I'm done smoking.

While outside just in my pockets.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

smokey_mc_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by smokey_mc_weed » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:01 pm

that is fucking ruff man fuck putting it up ur but crack. man just eat it u might aswell get high.

imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by imscaredofgrass » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:03 pm

I usually keep it in my attic, but i also keep it in my my pant pocket i my closet (i hang my clothes up; im a nerd) or in a box in the top of my closet (i save the boxes i get to computer software/hardware and shoeboxes and such.

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:21 am

my weed doesn't leave my pocket unless i'm making a reefer.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Scratch » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:24 am

my pockets or in my desk

chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by chiggy chong » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:27 am

i have always found the more obbous you are the less likely of getting caught [but i dont mean waving under noses or nutin hahaha]
HERBING IT 24/7

Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Shwoot » Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:32 pm

I used to stick it in my ceiling tiles.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:36 pm

Yah shwoot thats what my friend does. I have a drawer that locks, everything goes in there. My parents probably know its in there, but they cant open it and i dont think they really care.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong