where's your stash?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:39 pm

^sweet stash box, kinda sticks out in your room though
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Darth Inhaler » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:42 pm

swanee89 wrote:how old are you now, thats a long time to keep a yoda lego together
haha...well let's see...it's been 8 years since I've had that thing.
The only reason I kept him was because I believed he would watch over me and my room.
Superstitious sort of thing I guess.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.

swanee89
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by swanee89 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:50 pm

sweet, i remember i was so into lego (believe it or not lego is the plural form of lego, trust me) when i was a kid. my dad would get me those huge castle things and like x-wing fighters and shit. but then, after building them i would always pull shit off and make my own shit. my dad would get so pissed cause he spent so much money on it and i would just tear it apart and use a few pieces.

ahhh, good times
[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x106/swanee89/rs_sig2.jpg[/img]
"Bob Dylan impresses me about as much as... well, I was gonna say a slug but I like slugs."
-Captain Beefheart

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:12 am

I have tons of lego stashed in the attic :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:36 pm

Sometimes when I was a little kid I would play Legos with my friends we would have abunch of the star wars sets (THEY FUCKING RULE!) and we'd pretend we were the lego people in tatooine with shops and shit..

I keep my bud under a cabinet in my closet.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

SystemOfAUp
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by SystemOfAUp » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:11 am

I got a new stash spot now that my mom and I toke together (its always good to spend time with your parents, no?). I still have it in the little christmas chocolate box thing (its a box that can fit a coke can in it, that was filled with chocolate and m&ms) but now I stuck it in this cardboard tombstone thing my 5th grade class made... "Doing drugs only leads to a DEAD END" written on the tombstone with a card slot at the bottom for people who's family died or something like that. I stick the weed, pipes, lighters, papers, etc stuff that needs hiding from parents that'll steal your stash in the chocolate box and then in the back of the tombstone where the cards were held. I have the tombstone thing on a drawer next to a "Dead End" sign that some drunk dude hit a week ago (took it totally out of the ground, no chunks of stuff on it it came out totally clean except for some dirt). When I have parties I pull out the stash and put something in front of the sign and put my stash out in front of it.. a little "Doing drugs only leads to a dead end", here's the dead end and the drugs!
Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned - Buddha

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:41 pm

I have a fire safe that's bolted to the floor. I think the easiest way would be to cut a hole in the floor. Then again, it's huge and weighs at least 175lbs.

mason0444
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by mason0444 » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:47 am

I emptied out an old computer, and i can fit a bong, and all my extra shit in there, its pretty cool...who will fuck with an old computer? haha

Spliff Loc
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Spliff Loc » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:51 am

my trees is usualy.. in a little box beside my computer my mom put for decoration that she never touches... or in the box of my butterfly knife i got from poland .. fuck i need better spots

The James Bond of Nugget
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by The James Bond of Nugget » Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:47 pm

the computer trick is always a nice one. i had an old hp running on a 466 with 64 RAM. it was really small but it did the trick since i didn't use it. i think i sold it a few years back, don't really remember lol.

Sm0kyMcPot
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Sm0kyMcPot » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:58 pm

wish i had to stash my shit......
"Seems like I've been here before.
Seems so familiar.
Seems like I'm slipping
into a dream within a dream."
-Maynard James Keenan

JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by JokersAce » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:27 pm

The James Bond of Nugget wrote:the computer trick is always a nice one. i had an old hp running on a 466 with 64 RAM. it was really small but it did the trick since i didn't use it. i think i sold it a few years back, don't really remember lol.
That's where I'm hiding my shit now. :D
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:40 pm

i dont usually hold weed, friend would hold it, but if i do then i take out a drawer from my cabinet, place all my stuff far at the back, then push the drawer back in... its perfect, who takes out yer drawer?
Four star familiar.

Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Ikku » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:44 pm

Snooping parents who will definitely smell that shit.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor » Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:48 am

Haha, kids! I have the luxury of being able to leave my weed in the middle of the fucking coffee table, along with my grinder, papers, roachbook, lighters and novelty rasta ashtray :lol: