ways to get high better while smoking

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by phil_n27 » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:12 pm

try getting a Super. my friend SirKev showed it to me as one person puts a spliffy inside their mouth, with the burning part in your mouth. you might want to do this when it gets smaller... anyways, keep your teeth of the filter, then.. this is gonna be tricky to explain. make the "OK" sign with your fingers, and put the O you made with your index and thumb over your mouth. the person you are gonna be Supering does the same. now connect your hands by rapping your fingers around eachothers hands... that sounds stupid now but just try it and hopefully you'll know what im talking about. now the fun part, the person with the spliff in your mouth, exhale (be sure to take a deep breath before doing it) and the other person inhales at the same time. It didnt really work for me the first time, but hopefull it will for you. does anyone else know any "tricks" you can do with a spliff? I am intruiged to know.

-phill

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:14 pm

also known as a blowback

flynn

Post by flynn » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:12 am

cutthecashflow wrote:Use a gravity bong if you want to acheive a good high.
agreed. buckets/gravs are the way to go, they shoot the shit right into your lungs so just hold it in and you'll be fucked up in no time

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:41 am

Here's a foolproof solution,

smoke a bigger quantity of weed
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]

phil_n27
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by phil_n27 » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:00 am

umm, if you want to take a deeper breath, bend down at a 90 degree angle while standing up. It lets more air go to the base of your lungs MUCH easier. also, i heard smoking a cigarette before blazing will get you higher. the nicotine forces your arteries to contract slightly, giving you higher blood pressure. since you blood is trying to move harder, it'll work good on the THC moving through your blood stream to your brain. i don't know if that's accurate, nor if it makes sense. At least i tried.

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Post by Juicy J » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:47 pm

CelticOne wrote:Here's a foolproof solution,

smoke a bigger quantity of weed
Wow, who would have ever thought :lol: :lol:
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]

hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by hollie » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:19 pm

I read in a cannabis info booklet.. that holding the smoke in for longer once you have just toked..doesnt give you anymore of a quicker affect than just normally tokin does or it doesnt get you more fucked, all it does is makes you more vunerable to more cancer dieseases... :o I dont really agree though coz i feel inhaling for longer does get you more fucked.
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]

tweedle

Post by tweedle » Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:25 pm

It only gets your more fucked due to the lack of oxygen

phil
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by phil » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:34 pm

Bigger tokes, more frequent tokes, better weed. CHoose one, lol.

Starcast
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Starcast » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:46 pm

personally, I just set up my hookah and mix the green with some shisha, light up a coal and just relax. The two mix together and not only do you get good tasting weed but it burns longer and the water cools it off. (I prefer mint flavored shisha)

Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:47 am

Starcast wrote:personally, I just set up my hookah and mix the green with some shisha, light up a coal and just relax. The two mix together and not only do you get good tasting weed but it burns longer and the water cools it off. (I prefer mint flavored shisha)
We usually use cherry or candy apple flavoured sheesha. I love hookah's.

I'd love them more if you could use pure shrubbery.

Hahaha, shrubbery.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.

pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by pirate » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:33 am

try this..take a bucket of water..saw of the end of a two-litre bottle of coke..pack a chillum and stick that in the mouth of bottle...lower the end of the bottle (sawed off end into the water)...pull chillum out and stick your mouth there.....

or do a hookah blowback...with four pipes and the other three guys blowing smoke in your lungs...
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com

[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]

Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Big Daddy » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:15 pm

purple monkey wrote:or do a hookah blowback...with four pipes and the other three guys blowing smoke in your lungs...
omg, i did that once, and........simply put....I WAS FUCKED UP :) i held it in for about 5 seconds......and coughed for about 5 minutes afterwards, but after i stopped coughing i was super duper duper duper stoned.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GAZ » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:32 am

Run yourself a bath and roll yourself a spliff. Smoke the spliff while in the bath.I guess its summin about the feelin of the water round ya but it feels really weird and soooooooooo relaxing.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]

CuriousDhre
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by CuriousDhre » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:47 pm

I must agree with the smoke more or better theory. I am not going to jump through hoops to get a better high. Thats stupid. My whole point of getting high is not having to do anything and still feeling great. So shove your elevator hits *though I may try it xD * and give me a bigger amount or something better. Thats the best way to go.
[img]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a60/Dhre/6960713d.jpg[/img]