The NFL

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

The NFL

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Sep 02, 2005 5:21 pm

Talk about it here, players, teams, games, big plays, news, playoffs
Get busy living or get busy dying.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:00 pm

Well I for one can't beleive I am forced to watch an AFC matchup tonight for the opening of football season. I mean come on everyone knows that the NFC owns..

PuffPuffGive
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by PuffPuffGive » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:33 pm

lol.... I beg to differ
"Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely." ~Lord Acton~

gocht28
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by gocht28 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:49 am

One player i would lvoe to talk about is peyton manning...... everyone i know thinks he is a huge choker nd all this shit but personally i think he the best quarterback in the NFl and he does more for the colts then any other player. Just want to know ur thoughts on peyton.

canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by canadianbud » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:12 am

What, no CFL thread?? :? :roll:
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong

Filter
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Filter » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:50 pm

gocht28 wrote:One player i would lvoe to talk about is peyton manning...... everyone i know thinks he is a huge choker nd all this shit but personally i think he the best quarterback in the NFl and he does more for the colts then any other player. Just want to know ur thoughts on peyton.
Manning in the regular season is the best. Come playoff time he chokes, which bubbles him out the category of great quarterbacks. Another thing is if you have five 300+ pound linemen in a three point stance for 20 seconds every play of every game, come playoff time their agility is shot and a blitzing defense like the Patriots is going to expose this and put Manning on his ass every other play. Colts just gave away their chances of making the playoffs this year, getting rid of Edgerrin. Colts will finish 9-7 at best, Look to see Dolphins and the Panthers in the Superbowl.

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:28 pm

Filter wrote:
gocht28 wrote:One player i would lvoe to talk about is peyton manning...... everyone i know thinks he is a huge choker nd all this shit but personally i think he the best quarterback in the NFl and he does more for the colts then any other player. Just want to know ur thoughts on peyton.
Manning in the regular season is the best. Come playoff time he chokes, which bubbles him out the category of great quarterbacks. Another thing is if you have five 300+ pound linemen in a three point stance for 20 seconds every play of every game, come playoff time their agility is shot and a blitzing defense like the Patriots is going to expose this and put Manning on his ass every other play. Colts just gave away their chances of making the playoffs this year, getting rid of Edgerrin. Colts will finish 9-7 at best, Look to see Dolphins and the Panthers in the Superbowl.
No

There is no way the colts will finish 9-7, the colts will still win their division, and still go to the playoffs, where they will eventually lose.

Dolphins and Panthers!!!! Maybe the Panthers, but come on you must be a Dolphins fan because there is no way that is going to happen.

Filter
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by Filter » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:39 am

First off I am a JETS fan, hate the Phins. My avatar isnt there just because of the girl but her tits as well. Back to the topic, who in the AFC can beat the Phins? NE shit the bed, the colts are not going to have a repeat of last year. Even if they make the playoffs, Manning cant handle the Phins defense who won 6 straight games to end the season last year and only got better in the offseason. Phins made the right move in signing Culpepper, a decent QB (which they desperately needed and has something to prove) and Ronnie Brown who is averaging somewhere around 4 yds a carry. Did I mention the bowl is in Miami this year?

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:57 am

I try to be optimistic but I dont see that happening for the dolphins. It's gonna get crazy in Miami for the superbowl though, we make a big deal out of everything.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

thnkgod4weed
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thnkgod4weed » Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:40 am

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
"For reality to exist you need someone to experience that reality or it doesn´t exist"-albert hofmann.

L-------S--------D

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:18 am

hehe Dante hey? I watched Dante play up here every Sunday for the last however many years he has been there. I was forced every Sunday to one of my channels being taken up by the Vikings. Dante is horrible, Brad Johnson proved that he was the man for the team and that is the reason Dante is now in Miama.

It's going to be fun for the Dolphins to watch culpepper fumble the ball probably once a game!

As for who can beat them heres what I think: Steelers, regardless of Roethlisberger Bill Cowher still knows how to coach a winning team.

Broncos, the Broncos have one of the most talented QB WR combinations in football between Jay Cutler, and Javon Walker. Not to mention it is hard to win at a mile high.

Finally the Patriots, Tom Brady does not like to lose, Bill Belichick is outstanding at what he does. This team has too much composure, and I doubt they feel like passing off the AFC East to any other team.

The Dolphins will be good, but I'm guessing they are going to have to bye in for a wild card.

Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by Baybee » Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:33 am

thnkgod4weed wrote:GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahhahaha, did you see the pre season game against the Seahawks?!
7-30 for the Hawks hahahah

Go SeaHawks go!
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]

GrowingChe
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by GrowingChe » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:10 am

whoever thinks the panthers will make it to the superbowl thats a joke they got spanked by the falcons its the bears time this year as long as they dont choke in the playoffs again

Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by Emagdnim » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:25 am

Ravens defense = sick
Ravens offense = suck

Matt Stover is the best kicker ever, he saves our ass all the time
GO RAVENS!!!

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted

Post by cutthecashflow » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:25 pm

Last two games Favre has been lighting it up!! He will break Marinos all time TD record this season, only 19 away.

Wouldnt it be stellar if he led them to a divisional title to?