Weight gain

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by bong » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:12 am

too bad you dont allready have your weed tweedle, otherwise id say hitting that j a little hard are we? :lol:

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot

Post by GAZ » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:53 am

Well i've been lifting for quite a while now. Im not doing it as much as I planned to but im still doing it quite often. I have gotten quite a bit bigger.

Good thing i've found about lifting is when I want a spliff I can do some weights and it'll take my mind off it.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]

Vone
Why Hello There !

Post by Vone » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:08 pm

Good news
[url=http://american-banking.10storage.net/assoc.html]American Banking Assoc[/url]

juliennepeters
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: Weight gain

Post by juliennepeters » Fri May 07, 2010 7:29 am

Although diet, training, and rest are key, supplements can play an important role in bulking. They will give you the extra boost you need. By taking supplements you can increase your gains.

Not anything dramatic, but still its well worth it to invest in supplements. They can give you an extra boost when you need it in the weight room or shorten your recovery time.

No matter what, I strongly suggest supplements, and the best place to get them for an affordable price and excellent quality is Bodybuilding.com's store.

There you will find everything you need, filled with tons of articles and places that can give you a very close look in the world of supplements. Although famous, these few supplements are very effective and not that expensive.