Regarding Weedguru friends

Links to weed related shops and organizations.

Moderator: Moderators

stonedbridge
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by stonedbridge » Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:23 pm

tweedle wrote:Its in Harrow, North West London. its a shop called Grasshopper but htey run the website aswell. You can get tattoos there aswell
Shit my my mother's yard is somwhat near it then. whereabout iss grasshopper ? any busses that go there like 83, 29- 487-224-95

cause her postcode starts with HA0 which is harrow. her hosue is near Alperton, Hanger Lane
What you need is a fatty-boom-batty blunt, and I guarantee you'll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those big-titted mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit. Look at me, look at me, you sloppy bitch!

Spiffy Caterina
Why Hello There !

Post by Spiffy Caterina » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:27 pm

any of you guys go golfing? I've been thinking about doing just that... I heard it actually improves your PERSONALITY! Is this true?
[size=0] [url=http://golfplace.info/nippon_golf_shaft.html]Nippon Golf Shaft Store[/url][/size]

Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate

Post by Dr. Greenthumb » Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:44 pm

wtf???
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly

FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by FIRE!!! » Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:34 pm

Spiffy Caterina wrote:any of you guys go golfing? I've been thinking about doing just that... I heard it actually improves your PERSONALITY! Is this true?
Yeah just as much as picking your nose improves your hand-eye coordination