can you help please?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

keepcalmandcarryweed
Casual toker
Casual toker

can you help please?

Post by keepcalmandcarryweed » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:34 am

yesterday when I was outside I noticed a stalk had come up and had a seed husk on it, this was in the pot I had grown my weed in which still had the original dirt in, so very awesome because we are in the middle of winter here but if I leave it outside the first southerly (I live across the road from a beach) that comes along will kill it for sure so have popped it in a small container and bought it inside ..any advice please on how to keep it growing? at the moment is by big window that gets sun but can get very cold this time of year.
I would love some advice on this please...

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope

Re: can you help please?

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 am

Well Inside is definitely better than Outside... I think frost is what usually kills forsure. It should be safe from the cold temperature inside. Just gotta make sure it's getting enough light and water. And Don't overwater a small plant. they don't need much until they get big n bushy. Usually one can judge approximately how water to give it, just use a little intuition and don't ever think it. I find that's how plants tend to respond best.

If you have more questions please do ask! Any extra info that's relevant could help too.