First Grow!

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Puffman
Casual toker
Casual toker

First Grow!

Post by Puffman » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:32 pm

The weed here is pretty shit and so hard to get.. I live in Ireland and am going to try grow outside next summer. Iv found a place out ina field where nobody goes and its and gets sunlight in the morning and all through the day. Does anyone have any advice on doing it?

Also the place im getting seeds from is online. They require a credit card n i live with my family. I could probably sort out a credit card but i Cant get them sent to my house.. Any advice?

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: First Grow!

Post by Weedguru Higher » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:34 am

Well, I'd like to help you, but I really don't know much about the weather and season in Ireland. Outdoor growing, and what strains are best to grow depend on the climate and environment
Can you tell me what the 'summer' season is like there? Like from what date to what date is considered summer, and how is the weather during that period? Is it rainy more than anything? What are the max temps?
When do you get your last freeze in the spring and first freeze in fall usually?

leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by leprechaun » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Already researched this... it's impossible. Our summer is shit...... it will rain, for more than 3+ days on end, it's not even that warm and it doesn't last long. Plus dude, you're gonna be waiting like the best part of a year to start. It's mid autumn for crying out loud. As for getting the seeds... well, i got them from a retailer, there was a shop down town that sold em, but i know down south laws are mad shitty for stuff like that being sold in shops... pretty sure youse aren't even allowed to sell em legal highs down there. I dare say the only weed grown in this country is grown indoors, sorry to break it to ye. One day maybe... bring on the global warming!
Four star familiar.

omnific.dc
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by omnific.dc » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:15 pm

So hold up, it's shitty to grow indoor and outdoor in Ireland? That would suck.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:41 am

It's shitty to grow outdoors in Ireland.... indoor growing can be done anywhere on the planet...