My plant is fucked but seeds are expensive

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Ryan young
Why Hello There !

My plant is fucked but seeds are expensive

Post by Ryan young » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 pm

My plant is a week old and after the shout came up the seed shell stayed on the
first two leaves now I just don't think it's had enough sun light and the leaves look
Brown and dry

I'd say it's fuck but if theirs a way 2 fix it that would help

TheHouseCoatguy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: My plant is fucked but seeds are expensive

Post by TheHouseCoatguy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:13 pm

hey m8
remove the shell .dont over water (biggest mistake made)
seeds can be expensive but genetics is everything.when u first start seeds anyliht will do .even sunlight suplimented with a floresent to get 18 hours.be patient.u may need to support the stem .i use big drinking straws slit length wise.be sure not to pinch it .they are very tender.look at the new growth . :chronic:

Ryan young
Why Hello There !

Post by Ryan young » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Alright sound 4 that I'll give it a go

Grrrl

Post by Grrrl » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 pm

TheHouseCoatguy wrote:hey m8
remove the shell .dont over water (biggest mistake made)
seeds can be expensive but genetics is everything.when u first start seeds anyliht will do .even sunlight suplimented with a floresent to get 18 hours.be patient.u may need to support the stem .i use big drinking straws slit length wise.be sure not to pinch it .they are very tender.look at the new growth . :chronic:
I never thought to use drinking straws, thats a neat idea :)
Me importa un pimiento...

elegantfool
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by elegantfool » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Hey buddy,

If you go on pickandmix seeds they have seeds from £1.50 I have used them and just a good as seeds costing £10 each.

Or use Herbies headshop (claims to be biggest seed bank in the world) they give away free seeds with every order, more you spend more free seeds,usually big bud seeds.

Hope you don't mind me saying but weed really doesn't like miricle grow stuff. I use canna soil. Seedling soil first two weeks then canna pro plus for rest of grow. Doesn't need any nutes for first two months (I do add canna veg nutes in last week of veg at 1/8 strength and canna flower nutes in last four weeks before flushing ready to harvest. I also add molasses during flower (one large TBS per 10 litre to load them with carbs so you get bigger sweeter buds).

Thing is everyone finds what works for them all I really know is more light (not heat) gives amazing results. I use sunmaster 600w hps (they claim nearest thing to the suns light spectrum available, one bulb per square metre. I average 500 grams per square metre yield I know you can get more but it works for me.