first time grower in s.a needing help with which nutrients

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

csak
Why Hello There !

first time grower in s.a needing help with which nutrients

Post by csak » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:01 am

Hello.im a first time grower in africa and im having trouble with which nutrients to choose.i hear advanced nutrients are the best.but there arent any stores in africa with advanced nutrients and so many over seas stores do not supply to africa.any idea were i can get the advanced nutrients that arent so costly

kmanndahouse03
Why Hello There !

Re: first time grower in s.a needing help with which nutrien

Post by kmanndahouse03 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Research N-P-K. This is Nitrogen, Phosphorous, and Potassium. Your soil should be 10-10-10(n,p,k) During vegatative stage you will want your nutes to have more nitro, as the leaves require it. During my Veg state I used Adv. Nutes(Sensi-Grow) which is a 2 part fertilizer that u mix in water(by the way cant u order it on line?) Part A: 3-0-0, Part B: 2-2-5. So the total of those is=5-2-5. During flower the plant will want phosphorous. At this point I switched to (Adv. Nutes) Sensi-bloom also a 2 part fert. Part A:4-0-4 Part B: 1-5-6. Total:5-5-10. At 4-5 weeks into flower you may notice the bottom leaves turning yellow. Dont stress on this unless you see the leaves turning upwards or downwards. The plant will drain the leaves of all the Nutes. Some plants do this more than others. Now to the last nutrient: Potassium. This is to help prevent disease. I recommend you buy "The Cannabis Grow Bible" by Greg Green. Less than $20 bucks at Amazon. I hope this helps. I do not type well so it is hard for me to explain. Peace

TheHouseCoatguy
Casual toker
Casual toker

Re: first time grower in s.a needing help with which nutrien

Post by TheHouseCoatguy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:33 pm

high there
if u r a dirt farmer useing the same soil that people use in there veg gardens will work fine.i am not saying it cant be improved on but if you are new walk before you run.make sure the ph is bang on .and dont overwater.over watering and over fertin.are the 2 bigest mistakes made .once you get sorted then experement with nuits . if u can any idea u want to try do it to a couple test plants.only change 1 thing at a time that way u know what did what.trust me on this in the begining keep it simple .once the plants are nuit fried their fried.