Clone grow,leaf problem

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Clone grow,leaf problem

Post by SykonoT » Thu May 26, 2011 1:41 am

Now that I look close at the pic,when u water/feed them did u get the leafs wet?may be burns,when they get wet while it's hot the sun can burn them even indoors a hid emus enough heat to do this aswell
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Thu May 26, 2011 3:13 am

Emits enough heat**
Bop bop beech

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Thu May 26, 2011 3:01 pm

Could be heat, but they're about 3'-4' from the lite (which is a 1kw HID MH). Since it is a clone, all the watering has to be done through the leafs until the roots take hold so I'm kinda screwed there if it's burns. However these don't "look" like burns to me because they seem to have a purple-ish hew to them. Kinda really strange!!! Thanks a million for your input. It helps to know bein' a first time grower and all that I didn't contract some weird tropical disease or am learning that my grow room is tainted somehow.

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

No problem,just constantly trying to remember and figure out a few things to help u,when I started growing without hid's I had no help from n e one I had no clue what to do lol I'll look up on it soon n let u no what ever I can find out

Also being clones I wanted to ask when u spray/water them do u use nutes n the water????it'll also cause problems with the leaf,just plain water is good being the soil should provide enough mutes till it roots,like a seedling,wait a week r two before nute
Bop bop beech

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Thu May 26, 2011 6:26 pm

The clones only get water until their about 12". Then I'll introduce them to neuts once I know they can stand on their own and are strong enough to absorb any mistakes I may make along the way. /:-)

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Thu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

That's a decent plan,I had clones from plants I budded,took clones close to 21 day n flowering and I got this from it..

Basically I waited maybe two weeks to no they had roots and fed them 25% the amount of nute as recommended,from there I fed them every other watering wich would be like 3 days at a time alternating from water-nutes-water -nutes ad after 2 weeks I moved up to 50% then next week up 75% n then to full doses,unfortunately I had a security threat n some one was tlkn shit about me and some how new I was growing so I had to cut them down at 1 month of flowering,had over 2 pounds of wet weight so if everything would've went right I would've gotten a nice supply of good bud
Bop bop beech

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Thu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Btw that pic was only 5 clones I took
Bop bop beech

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:37 am

No way!!! That's a sea if ever I saw one!!!

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:39 am

Kinda sucks about ur security thing... That kinda blows chunks when people can't get off their lazy ass and contribute to the greater good of mankind, sorry you had to cut 'em down at so tender a moment. I bet you were hatin' life!!! lol

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Fri May 27, 2011 1:59 am

Sure was lol Im still pissed
Bop bop beech

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:16 pm

*are
Sorry about my grammar, not really a big issue ne more in life as I'm dying and have to use this product to feel a lil better.

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Hence my involvement...

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Crap, did I just say that?
Sorry all, didn't mean to "down you". Guess that just says some people that need/seek this product uses this site for beneficial reasons. "Good job web master n the web owner! Your usage of this domain has been of assistance to my health recovery. " {now if only my health recovery would work as efficient]. lol
Btw, the four main girls: the tallest is Lisa, measuring at 24": the smallest is Mary, measuring out at 18". So that's 2x's 18", 1 @ 20", and last is Lisa @ 24". This was ALL started and germed in a wet paper towel on 4-12-11.
Were now a month and 15 days into this first grow cycle. From my pics you can see they are somewhat, "happy". But now there's kinks. Didn't expect any issues since I'm using all products on all plants, but I guess some "girls" just want/demand attention. So as a loving father, I'll submit. Now, if it was your daughter at threat: "what would you do?!" lol

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Since Fridays post, Lisa is now 26", with mini still being the shortest at 19". As for the yellowing of the mother I was speaking of early on in this thread, I have come to the belief that the vegging neuts I was using (both in full strength and 1/2), is most likely the culprit behind the discoloring (Atami's B-Cuzz Veg neuts). I've now gone to Miracle Grow's indoor/veg neuts and have already seen a marked improvement with a test plant both in plant color (deep green), pistils growing from all the main stalk calyxs, and just a plain over all look of vigor and health. Sure glad I picked these two strains as my first test case!!! Now like so many other people new to this world, I too can't wait to continue to grow with this industry and arena. Thanks again for all your input in this thread.

:applause:

SykonoT
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by SykonoT » Mon May 30, 2011 12:10 am

Your welcome and u should take a look at my setup n the your baby section
Bop bop beech