Thomic1's first (ever) grow

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Re: Thomic1's first (ever) grow

Post by JTP » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:55 am

You shouldn't need to add a flavour. They should have their own. My Jillybean, for instance, smelled like the taste of lemon Starburst. I didn't get anything else from it. No hint of weed.

What strain are the twins? That looks like some nice, dense bud.

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:15 pm

ScroG left unattended too long... they just keep making colas.... damnit!!!!! lol. Got the new Master Kush seeds in from Nirv. Planted 3, 3 popped. Love that company!!! Hate Cannabisseeds.com. 30 friggin' seeds and you'd think you'd produce "1" female... FRIG, FRAC, FUDGE!!! And they don't even respond to your emails, which pisses you off even more. Anyways, here is the result of my first attempt at a ScroG.... (Thax for that JTP btw). Now on smell, since I smoke cig butts, I think I'm lacking on that dept. but from what I can detect it's an oakish, dense scent (now wine is another story... lol) :hessam: jpg
Attachments
ScroG left unattended too long...  they just keep making colas.... damnit!!!!!  lol.jpg
ScroG left unattended too long... they just keep making colas.... damnit!!!!! lol.jpg (198.99 KiB) Viewed 1146 times

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Got the new Master Kush seeds in from Nirv. Planted 3, 3 popped. Love that company!!! Hate Cannabisseeds.com. 30 friggin' seeds and you'd think you'd produce "1" female... FRIG, FRAC, FUDGE!!! And they don't even respond to your emails, which piss' you off even more. Anyways, here is the result of my first attempt at a ScroG.... (Thax for that JTP btw). Now on smell, since I smoke I think I'm lacking on that dept. but from what I can detect it's an oakish, dense scent (now wine is another story... lol)

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Looking great, man! How's the ScroG plant looking compared to the others yield-wise?

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Hate to admit it JTP, but you were right. ScroGs do yeild more, and they're much easier to contend with. Draw backs, they sure like to eat a bit more!!! lol

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:52 pm

thomic1 wrote:they sure like to eat a bit more!!! lol
Heard that. My last grow was drinking more than I do as a human.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:23 am

In small quarters SCROG can really increase yield...massively

thomic1
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by thomic1 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Been awhile last I came on and posted. Encountered my first nut lock though; end result is "the importance of nitrogen in a plant, especially auto flowering". Plus I kinda cheated a bit and reused some soil. End result is, don't do it. It's more of a headache then going with fresh mix (I use soil based grows not hydro). Been in and out of the hospital so some stuff suffered while away. Hope you all are having it easier.

Respect.

JTP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by JTP » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 am

Nice to hear from you, not nice to hear of the bad news. Myself, on top of my knee, elbow, shoulder and ankle injuries, I've just learned I have arthritis in my fingers (very bad as I'm a guitarist) and hips with degenerative disc disease in my spine. Good thing I have weed, but too bad pain clinics don't like it.