2010 Grow

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

2010 Grow

Post by SpRi7e » Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm

I received my medi-bud feminized and hash spice seeds in the mail yesterday. I got 5 free hash spice seeds with the order and sadly realized that they pretty much mixed the seeds together so I'm not sure which ones I'll be growing for sure until they near the end. I'm currently germinating 4 seeds and going to be getting the strongest 3 of the 4 going as soon as possible for my summer outdoor grow.

I ordered them from http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/medi-bud-seeds.html

The seed delivery was amazingly fast though, taking only 3 days to arrive in the mail after my order. I'll be starting the seedlings off with a few daylight CFL's because the weather here is fluctuating between windy/cold and real warm so I don't want to risk them getting killed due to a careless mistake like a good amount of my tobacco seeds.
Last edited by SpRi7e on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher » Tue May 11, 2010 7:22 pm

* Higher jumps up and down in excitement!!

We need pics, lotsa pics!!

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Re: Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e » Wed May 12, 2010 3:03 am

yeah same, I'm real excited that I'll potentially have a variety of plants now too. I'll definitely get some pics up this weekend once I plant it to show my progress along with the usual detailed as hell log's with each one. Just hoping the site doesn't go down deleting these grow logs like last time. :cry:

Also ninjette and her b/f will be doing a grow log since I'm hookin them up with a seed to grow too.

edit: all 4 seeds have sprouted. It's pretty nice out today so I'll plant them and keep my CFL light on them until saturday when it's really going to be nice out
Last edited by SpRi7e on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Not Greed.

(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by (weedguru)scarf » Fri May 14, 2010 6:19 am

scarf likes this (Y)
woah

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon May 17, 2010 6:28 pm

First picture update with these, it's been 2 days in the sun and 1 night under a CFL light

Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Mon May 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Looking great! Glad to see you don't have any stretching issues

NinjetteDL420
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by NinjetteDL420 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly the pics i took are crap...
haha but these are really good.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm

They've been outside all day and all I can say is wow.. the leaf's doubled in size on all the plants. I'll try to get a picture in a few days on how much they've grown.

edit: here's the pics I just took

Peace Not Greed.

Weedguru Higher

Post by Weedguru Higher » Thu May 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Muwhahaha!! So beautiful!

Blunt Docta
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by Blunt Docta » Sat May 29, 2010 1:18 am

Weedguru Higher wrote:Muwhahaha!! So beautiful!
:)

thats how my plant looked before my cat slept in the pot :|

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Sat May 29, 2010 3:14 pm

hmmm, hopefully I can get some pictures up sometime today.. The plants.. well mainly one is looking BEAUTIFUL right now. Thick stem, big leaves, NO stretching.. (Y)

I moved it to my buddies house the other day because my parents were starting to become paranoid again (same shit, different story) and made me get it out once something happened at my house.. but I was planning on doing that from the start any ways.. it just happened a week sooner than expected. I won't have CONSTANT pictures up for it though, but it will get at least a once a week photo shoot. I'll edit this later today if I can get over there today.
Peace Not Greed.

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm

Ok well I have shitty phone pictures since I don't have a camera to bring to take my pictures with so work with me on these..

This is from June 2nd after my 2nd day of using my homemade potting soil (no nutrients here) which I'll list at the bottom

June 6th.. about 12 hours after fertilizer was added.. here's the leaf size

Here's the plant height next to a lighter

overall I think it's doing pretty good for not having ANY nutrients really for a week and it being only 3 weeks old with a height of almost 10 inches now.. The plants should definitely start blooming up now though since they're being fed a real good mix and have nearly perfect soil aeration

My potting soil mix right now is 4 parts homemade potting soil (little to no nutrients tin it) 2 parts perlite, and 1 part vermiculite

I added a Vitamin B1 mix for root stimulation after I transplanted them to the bigger pots and wanted to wait a week before adding nutrients.. so the plants leaf development almost stopped for a few days, and it started having a phosphorus deficiency so the leaves were starting to turn a little purple, and so I decided to add my fertilizer a couple days early since the transplanting went over perfectly.

I'm using a 5-3-3 completely organic mix (which should definitely help out with flavor) with all of the 16 essential nutrients in it. I did that 2 days ago, and the plants responded to it perfectly adding a little leaf growth and a beautiful darker green tone to it. The purple is now completely gone from the leaves, but I'm still a little concerned about the nitrogen. I almost want to add a little bit of more of it to the mix because I was hoping for a higher N ratio, but couldn't find anything.. so I might buy a small bag of blood meal to add to my mix for that tiny little boost.
Peace Not Greed.

WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi

Post by WeedGuru_Flow » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Hell yeah man ,looks like your baby is strong and healthy!

Thinking about planting one myself, see if I can convince my mom one plant isn't too bad :p
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.

AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by AbbyRoad » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:55 pm

such pretty young ladies
cant wait til they become ole gals ready to give it up give it up give it up

SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by SpRi7e » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:14 am

yeah I'm really hoping for a great yield from these...

I'll call it here, I expect to get roughly 3 ounces from my main one.. 2.3-2.5 ounces from my 2nd/medium sized one and 1-1.5 ounces from my 3rd/smaller one. Any normal plants I wouldn't put it up that high, but medi bud is supposed to yield amazing amounts per plant and with these conditions and I'm (hopefully) underestimating the yield from my feminized ladies
Peace Not Greed.